T-ara is annoying?

endless friendship

 

well i guess 2 chapter enough to repay all those time i didn't update right. keke.. i hope you like it. and if you feel this chapter and the previous one is weird do tell me. keke

Suddenly they heard soyeon scream loud. “PARK JIYEONNNNNNNN.” All of them run towards her room.

“ unnie what happen? Why are you call her like that?” hyomin ask.

Soyeon just throw her phone to them. Luckily eunjung catch it, if not those slim phone will be spread all over the floor.

T-ara Jiyeon trouble face on stage giving nitizen a curious think what happen to her.

 There is also the video of that performance and a screencap of jiyeon. “what is this trash?” eunjung say. jiyeon appear from her room. She look at them one by one before asking.

“what happen? Why are you screaming like crazy girl early in the morning?” she asked. “you know what you just did? Look at it and tell  me what is it about.” Soyeon say without looking at her. Jiyeon take soyeon phone from eunjung hand and read it. she look around aftet that and shook her head.

“so whats the problem? Its not the first time.” She say cooly. “what do you mean it not the first time? They will dig up even will produce untrue story about it. did you know about it?soyeon look straight to her eyes. “unnie just let it be. If they got tired and bored they will stop.”

Eunjung look at jiyeon as she not look at the real jiyeon that she know. “are you real jiyeon that i know? Are you really sure that you are my lovely maknae, T-ARA JIYEON?” eunjung ask her. “whats wrong with you unnie?” she ask. “jiyeon~ah, you are not this cold towards us before. You are not this rude towards us before. You are not this selfish before. And you are not like this before. What happen to you? What make you change?” eunjung ask while walking towards her.

Jiyeon just remain stay. She look at eunjung with a sharp glare. “nothing wrong with me. I’m the one and only t-ara maknae, park jiyeon that you know.” “no, its not you. Who Make you become like this?” jiyeon phone ringing.

“yeobuseayo oppa.you’re  on your way? Arasso, let me know when you are here.” She hang up. “so, you’re seeing someone that make you become like this?” eunjung ask. “its nothing to do with him. Its just me. Just deal with my name and not involve him in this matter.” “who is he that you’re truly protect now? How long did you know him? What did he say to you that make you become like this?” soyeon ask.

“none of even one of you problem. Its my personl life. Nothing to do with all of you.” Upon hearing that answer eunjung push and pinned jiyeon to the wall with her elbow. “don’t be rude park jiyeon. I’m warning you. Its been a long time i just let it be when you rude to us but not today.” Eunjung grin her teeth as she talk to her.

 “wae unnie? Did you jealous that i have a boyfriend now? Well, you should unnie. By now you should have a boyfriend because you age are suit enough to be married. But what you do? You dump 2 hot guy that confess to you just because your dream. Your dream that all of us don’t know will be shine for how long. Or maybe will be dark without even being shine. You are straight right? unnie can you predict how long t-ara will be shine like this? No right. imagine if something happen later, who’s gonna protect you? If you’re caught on a bad scandal or what, who gonna except you after that?  Do you think of anybody? Unnie you’re not stupid not to think about it.” jiyeon say coldly.

Eunjung face become red. She clench her fist. “did you think its great to be in relationship with some random guy when you are this popular. He only want to take advantage on you stupid. And now you are saying t-ara is nothing to you?” “you are the one that stupid unnie. Dump people just because your dream that you also don’t know will be ok till when. All of you also, just think about those t-ara thing. But not yourself. Is that called life? I don’t want to live as a person that doesn’t even think about myself. Sometimes t-ara thing make me feel annoying. Too many things, too many rules, too many work. I’m getting tired for all of this.”

“park jiyeon i warn you just now, don’t be rude.” Hyomin realise something gonna happen if she didn’t separate eunjung and jiyeon. ‘unnie, just pull eunjung  unnie from jiyeon. Jiyeon will get a punch if you didn’t do it.’ she whisper to boram. “eunjung~ah, you want to kill her or what? Release her now.” Boram say. meanwhile, Jiyeon just keep talking make eunjung more angry with her.

“shut up park jiyeon. I said SHUT UP. Why are you become so rude? Who teach you to be rude to the older?” “na do molla. Maybe you all are the one that teach me how to be rude to people.”  “eunjung unnie, noooooo.” Hyomin scream as she see eunjung raise her fist towards jiyeon. Jiyeon turn her head waiting for the pain of eunjung punch.

PRANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....... the mirror just beside jiyeon head break due to eunjung punch. Blood flow from eunjung hand. The blood also stick at the piece of break mirror. Jiyeon open her eyes and look at eunjung. She look at her bloody hand.

She start to be panic when she see the blood flowing non-stop. “unnie what are you doing? let clean it first, the glass must be at your hand too.” She try to reach eunjung hand. Eunjung step back. “don’t touch me. I don’t know who you are. I rather die than you touch me.” She say and walking away.

Hyomin grab her hand. “lets clean it first. It will getting worse if we didn’t stop the blood and clean the glass on your wound.” Eunjung pull her hand roughly from hyomin hold. “i want to be alone. Don’t disturb me.” Eunjung enter her room that she share together with jiyeon and lock it from inside.

t-ara member stare at jiyeon. Boram step forward and slap her. “look at what you do to eunjung, to soyeon and to t-ara. Are you really the park jiyeon that i know? I don’t think so.” She then walk away from the room followed by the others. Q-ri approach her. “you should think before you say and do something. You say you are not a kid but your behaviour is totally like a kid. One day you will crying hard on eunjung shoulder again as he hurt you later. Its eunjung shoulder, the former T-ARA leader, T-ARA strength. Its T-ARA, PARK JIYEON. T-ara that you say annoying just now. Remember that. Don’t find me to comfort you later. If you do i will slap you like there is no tomorrow  since you hurt my pride as T-ARA member.”

q-ri left her alone. Jiyeon dumbfounded. ‘what am i doing just now? Lately? Why i behave like this?’ she think about it by herself.