i kill you for sure!!

endless friendship

Jiyeon look back at the company building. “pheww, lucky enough we get to escape. CRIMINAL COUPLE new crime, success.” They laugh. “be ready to face unnie and oppa wrath later. Don’t escape or i’ll kill you for sure.” Eunjung say. “oh, you threatening me?” “aniya, i’m tutoring you.” Eunjung laugh. “miss, may i know your destination?”  the taxi driver voice out. They look at each other. “where should we go first?” “anywhere can.” Jiyeon reply make eunjung smile widely. “ahjussi go to the amusement park.” Jiyeon attention paste to eunjung. “cheongmal? Cheongmaleo?”

“wae? Shiro? Should we go to another place?” “aniya, aniya. Chinjja joahae.” Jiyeon say showing her aegyo. “but unnie, you must tell me if you get hurt ok. You know your leg.” “arasso, arasso.”

Meanwhile, at the company, t-ara is being lecture by their manager. “how come you can’t stop them? you being trick many time already.” He scratch his head. “na molla they will do that. They look really tired just now.” Soyeon answer him. “pabo~ya, that kids never know the word tired when they want to do something stupid and crazy like this.” Q-ri sigh. “ah oppa, wae did you scold us? We didn’t do anything wrong. Just send us home and scold them later when you get them. kill them if you want but don’t scold us.” Q-ri say grab her bag and leave the room. Their manager lost word when he heard q-ri word. “q-ri unnie? it is q-ri unnie right?” hyomin say staring at soyeon. “majayo. Q-ri unnie scold oppa back.” Soyeon say point to the door and back to their speechless manager.

“aigoo, ka ja girls. I send you back.” He say gather their stuff. Q-ri walk away from that room straight to their car. She slam the door make their other manager inside the car shock. “yah q-ri, wae?” he ask looking at the front mirror. “ask oppa. Erghh.” She say. The membet then join her in the car. “unnie wae?” “they always make trouble but we are the one that being scold. I kill them for real when i get them later.” She say. Q-ri take out her phone. She dial a number but it enter the voicemail. “yah pabo~ya, eodiya? You are not tired making trouble? Aisy both of, be careful. If i get you i kill both of you for sure, arasso?” she scream out loud.

“unnie, be patient.” Hyomin try to calm her. She stare at her. “unnie wae?” “nothing. I’m tired, wake me up when we arrive later.” She close her eyes. “woah, she sure so angry.” Hyomin mumble alone. “i can hear you stupid.” “mian unnie.” hyomin say pluck in her earphone.

Jiyeon and eunjung happily walking around the amusement park. “unnie, nobody gonna recognise us right?” “maybe. I can’t say yes since i know some of them will us right away even after look at out figure.” She say. Jiyeon nod. “so, want to try what first?” jiyeon point to the roller coaster. Eunjung face turn pale. “erm, can we play other thing beside that?” “shiro, unnie ka ja. Ka ja unnie. just this once.” Jiyeon say with her aegyo. Eunjung gulp. “arasso, just once ok.” Jiyeon jump happily. “but unnie, wae did your face so pale? Did you hurt your leg?” “aniya, aniya. I’m ok. Lets go.” They walk to the starting point of the roller coaster.

Eunjung is trembling hard since she hate that kind of thing. “jiyeon~ah, can we just play other thing but not this?” jiyeon shook her head. “its been a long time since i ride this. Wae unnie?” “aniya, nothing.” Eunjung hand trembling. She sweat a lot. “ok, you can enter the now.” The announcement make eunjung startled. “ka ja unnie.” jiyeon drag her. The sit inside the ride. Jiyeon become so excited while eunjung hold the holder tight. “jiyeon~ah, i won’t fall right?” she ask. Jiyeon turn to her and laugh. “yah unnie, you sweat a lot. Aniya, you won’t fall. Come on, hold my hand. If you fall, we will fall together. No need to be scared, i’m here beside you.” Jiyeon say.

The roller coaster start to move. eunjung froze at her place. “woah, joah.” Jiyeon scream. The roller coaster sloly go to the peak of the track when suddenly it go down. “AHHHHHHHHH... AHHHHHHHHH...AHHHHHHHHH.” eunjung start to scream out loud like her lung gonna pop out from . Jiyeon beside her enjoy the ride while laughing at her. “AHHHHHH.. JIYEON~AHH... AHHHHHHHHHH.” She scream again and again and again. Jiyeon hold eunjung hand tight. “AHHHHHHHH JIYEON~AH. NA BUSEOWO. JIYEON~AHHHHHH, STOP THIS THING JIYEON~AH. STOP IT.” eunjung say loudly. After some time, the ride is done.

Jiyeon turn beside her. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.” She laugh hard looking at how miserable eunjung. her hair is messy, her face is so pale and she sweat so much. Jiyeon take her hand and bring her out from the roller coaster. Eunjung kneel on the floor. “ah i don’t have strength. I can’t feel my leg.” Her leg is trembling so much. “aigoo unnie. what is it you are so scared about it. come on, let me help you.” Jiyeon put eunjung hand on her shoulder to support her walking.”aigoo my unnie.” eunjung then cover . Eunjung tap jiyeon shoulder. “wae?”

Without giving any reply, she run to the toilet near by. Eunjung let out everything as she vomit. Jiyeon enter the toilet and rub eunjung back. After a while, eunjung breath hard. “oh my~ah. I feel like i’m going to die. Aigoo.” Jiyeon laugh. “gwaenchanha?” “ne.” “lets go, we have more thing to do. I promise i’ll just follow this time.” “promise?” jiyeon nod. They walk out from the toilet approaching another game. “unnie, let play that.” “ka ja.” They look around before decide to play a game. “i’ll get that bear for you.” Eunjung say point to a big bear. “if not?” “i’ll get another thing for you.” Eunjung say wink to her.

Eunjung throw the dart towards the rack of balloon. Since she need 250 point to get the bear and she only have 6 chance to make it, she try her best for it. jiyeon look at eunjung. “unnie, that one.” “andwae. Its hard to aim there.” She decline. She throw the second dart to a balloon with 70 point. And its burst. “assa, 120 now.” She threw third, fourth, and fifth dart. “nah, i have 240 point now. Majima.” She throw it and ‘POP’ . the balloon with 20 point burst. “assa.” “but unnie, you have 260 point, not 250.” Eunjung blink a few time. “oppa, can i just take that even i have 260 point?” the man look at her. “1 condition.” “what is it oppa?” “give me a sign.” They look at each other.

“you know us?” “of course.” “arasso, but oppa should not let people know we are here ok.” He nod and give a paper to them. after done sign, he give the bear to them. “nah, look. I get it for you. Ham eunjung never lose though.” “yeah, yeah. but ham eunjung lose to the roller coaster.” “YAH.” Eunjung jit jiyeon head. “ah, mian unnie. by the way, gomawo.” “ne. Lets eat. I’m hungry.” It is almost midnight when eunjung and jiyeon come back to her home.

“omma, i’m home.” No answer. Eunjung enter the house. She find a paper on the table.

Eunjung~ah,omma go to visit your appa. Will be back later. Omma already make some food. Heat it and eat. Be good princess.

Eunjung sigh. “wae unnie?” “omma go to visit appa.” Jiyeon nod. “go wash up. want some midnight snack? Omma already leave some food.” “sounds good.” Jiyeon walk away to eunjung room. Eunjung switch on her phone and jiyeon phone. “woah, deabak.” So many miscall and message from the member and their manager. The massage come in non-stop. “oh, voice message isso.”

yah pabo~ya, eodiya? You are not tired making trouble? Aisy both of, be careful. If i get you i kill both of you for sure, arasso?

Eunjung put away the phone from her ear. “omo, she is so scary when she is angry.” She mumble. “wae unnie?” “oh you are done?” jiyeo nod. “q-ri unnie say she will kill us later.” “wae?” eunjung turn to her. “because of the crime we did just now.” Eunjung say. Jiyeon laugh hard. “i already used to it. beside the crime we did just now, is the best crime ever.” Eunjung laugh. “i’m going to shower first.”

-----

Eunjung enter the car followed by jiyeon behind her. “yah, where did you go yesterday?” their manager voice out. “we..we going to meet omma since she want to go back visiting appa.” Eunjung answer. Soyeon hit her head from behind. “pabo~ya. Your omma call us saying that she can contact you. Still want to lie?” eunjung rub her head. “appo.” “aigoo my unnie. come here.” She say rubbing eunjung head. “aisy, this dino too.” “ah wae? We didn’t go out to kill people or anything similar. We are just going to rest our mind after long day work. Thats all.” Jiyeon answer to boram.

“q-ri unnie will kill you when she get you later, ara?” hyomin say. “ara. But we are not scared though. We already used to it already.” Jiyeon aswer confidently. “yah ji, still later if you want to do it again, can you bring me along?” hyomin look at her with her puppy eyes. Soyeon and boram turn to look at her. “this stupid hyominnie. Come here you.  We should teach them to behave not you ask them to bring you along next you pabo~ya.” Jiyeon and eunjung laugh while mocking hyomin.

But their laugh suddenly bfade away when q-ri enter the car. “oh, annyeong unnie.” eunjung say without looking at her. “morning unnie.” jiyeon also not looking at her. “oh, there is someone saying that its ok if q-ri unnie want to kill her since she already used to it. but where is that erson? Is she disapeared?” soyeon voice out right behind jiyeon. q-ri sit at her seat. “hyomin~ah, change seat with me for a while.” She voice out. Jiyeon and eunjung look at each other. ‘we’re dead.’ Eunjung mumble.

“jiyeon~ah, eunjungie, next time if you want to do it, make sure don’t switch off your phone. So that i can go direct to you and kill you that time too.” “ne unnie... oh, aniya, aniya unnie. we do something wrong. Mianhae.” Eunjung say without looking at her. “the brave eunjung and jiyeon become such a coward now. Such a loser.” The member laugh hearing soyeon word.