aegyo unnie with her aegyo maknae

endless friendship

T-ara is having their break after 2 days working non-stop on their music video filming. Everybody is sleeping without even bother to wake up. except for the maknae, she need to go to school. “ah, how i wish i can sleep like them too.” Jiyeon mumble alone in front of the mirror looking at eunjung that sleeping hugging her BIG rila.

After done wearing her uniform, she take her bag and go to the kitchen. She looked around looking for something to eat. “nothing to eat before going to school? Ah, i’m so hungry.” She touch her tummy that just now making a sound. “should i cook something before i leave?” as she start to making her own breakfast....

Flashback

“don’t you ever think to cook anything without us in the kitchen or in the dorm. I’ll kill you for real if you do that.” Eunjung say to her between her nagging. Jiyeon pout. “don’t do that face when i’m angry to you. Aisy, chinjja.” Eunjung turn to look around. While she’s not looking at her, jiyeon approach her to give a back hug.

Eunjung startled. “what is this back hug for?” she asked. “mianhae. Mianhata for making unnie angry. It is not my attention. I just want to make something for all of you, but me, myself ruin it.” jiyeon say with a low  voice.  eunjung sigh. She know that she is too rough to the maknae.

Eunjung turn to face her. “jiyeon~ah, unnie mianhae for scolding you. Chinjja mianhae.” Eunjung say and hug her. “unnie just worried if something happen to you. I know that you like to cook, but you are just like me. We are not familiar enough with all those thing called cooking.” Jiyeon laugh upon hearing eunjung word.

“but still, don’t do it again. i repeat DON’T DO IT AGAIN.” jiyeon nod.

End flashback

“eunjung unnie will confirm kill me if i do it again. ah, where did they put all those food?” she search everywhere before found a pack of bread. She leave the dorm after a really simple breakfast.

8.30 a.m~

Eunjung wake up as the sun park itself just in front of the room window. “who open the curtain? Aisy, its too bright.” She go to close the curtain before sit on her bed. She look at jiyeon empty bed. “where did she go such early in the morning? Don’t say that....” eunjung run out to the kitchen. Jiyeon is not there.

Her eyes is stuck at a note on the table.

Unnie, i’m going to school first. Meet you later. Annyeong...kekeke

~dino~

Eunjung tap her forehead. She forget that jiyeon still need to go to school. “pabo eunjung. How can you forget about it.” eunjung walk lazily to her room before she remembered that they didn’t make anything last night. “what did she eat before she go? How can i forget to make something last night and keep it in the fridge. Yah ham eunjung, waeirae?”

Eunjung continue walk to her room before continue her sleep.

“yah eunjung~ah. Wake up, its already noon.” Eunjung open her eyes looking at soyeon. “unnie, wae? Can you just let me sleep? Please...” eunjung say while holding her hands. “andwae, ierona. Ppali.” Soyeon pull her to the bathroom.

After a while in there, all of them already gather at the kitchen eating their breakfast+lunch. The door open, jiyeon appear. Her face is so gloomy as she hold her tummy. T-ara member looking at each other. “yah park ji, what happen to you?” eunjung ask.

Jiyeon put her bag on the couch and approach eunjung. She hug her from behind. “unnie, i’m so hungry. I only eat bread for my breakfast and i didn’t bring my wallet to school today. I’m so hungry and i’m having stomach ache now.” Jiyeon say with such an aegyo. Right after she finish her word, she pout. Eunjung turn her head to look at her. She pat jiyeon head. “wae did you didn’t wake us up to make some breakfast for you park ji?”

Jiyeon shook her head. “unnie look so tired. so i didn’t dare to wake you up.” “aigoo, let me make something for you to eat.” Hyomin volunteer to make jfood for jiyeon. “assa, gomawo unnie.” “small matter. Go change your uniform. We’ll eat together later.”

-----

t-ara member was watching variety show together at the hall. Jiyeon and hyomin is laying on eunjung lap as eunjung playing with her phone. “unnie, one of my friend put your photo as his bookmark. I accidently find out when he borrowed me his book 2 days ago.” “chinjja? Chinjja jiyeonnie? My picture? Me?” hyomin ask excitedly. “its not you unnie. Its eunjung unnie.” Jiyeon say with a sarcastic tone.

She turn to look at hyomin abd mock her. Hyomin start to hit her. Eunjung look at them with a unreadable expression. “yah stop it. can you girls just laying quitely watching the show. Aisy, chinjja.” She then start to play with her phone again. “ah, unnie. Put it down. Its boring if just us talking here.” Jiyeon say.

Eunjung sigh looking at them. She ut her phone away before their hair. “if you are boring, just go to sleep. Both of you look really tired. i’ll wake you up when we want to go to sleep later. Jal jja.” Eunjung kiss jiyeon forehead. Jiyeon sleep while holding eunjung right hand. “yah unnie, you only kiss jiyeon forehead, what about me?” hyomin start to protest.

Eunjung smile. “you didn’t look like you want to sleep.” She say. hyomin start to pout. “arasso arasso. Jal jjal.” She kiss hyomin fore head too.

Soyeon turn to look at her. “eunjung~ah, you look like a mother for 2 BIG and NAUGHTY kids. Especially the maknae.” The others just laugh upon hearing her word. “yeah yeah yeah. I will be but later. For now this 2 kids enough to make me headache and crazy.” They  laugh when she finish her word.

Eunjung look at boram. An idea come out in her mind. “soyeon unnie, you need to take at a baby. Ara?” soyeon look at eunjung with a weird expression. “mworaguyo?” “i need to take care of 2 kids, at least there are kids. But you need to take care of a baby. That baby.” She say while point to boram. Eunjung laugh hard after she finish her word.

“yah ham eunjung. Want to die?” boram warn her. “do it if you dare. Don’t you love me unnie?” she asked with an aegyo. “i love you. Aisy, your aegyo. Nobody can resist it.”

-----

Jiyeon struggle to wake eunjung up to make breakfast for her. “unnie, ierona. Make me some breakfast please.” eunjung didn’t respond. “unnie, i’m going to be late if you are not wake up. eunjung unnie.” She start to whinning. “eunjung unnie....” eunjung open her eyes. “ji, go ask the other unnie to do it for you. I’m so tired.”

“unnie, please????????” no respond. Jiyeon leave the room and try to wake hyomin up. still no respond from her. “ah, i give up.” jiyeon grab her bag and about to leave when somebody call her. “jiyeonnie.”

Eunjung appear from the room. “here.” She handed some money to jiyeon. “go buy something to eat before going to school. Don’t forget to spend some for your lunch later.” Jiyeon look at the money. She look at eunjun. “unnie.” “go, you will be late if you still here at this time. Unnie mianhae didn’t make breakfast for you.”

“aniya, gomawo unnie. Chinjja gomawo.” Eunjung smile to her. “annyeong unnie.” “annyeong. Don’t forget to take your breakfast. Arasso?” jiyeon just nod before leave the dorm.

The practice room is full with a loud music as t-ara is rehearsal for their performance later. Jiyeon is not there as she still on her way from school. After 3 song done, jiyeon appear with her uniform still on.

“ok lets stop for a while and continue with jiyeonnie later.” Their choreographer say. the member laying on the floor exhaustedly. Jiyeon look at them and smile. “unnie, look what i’m bring for you.” She take out a box of cupcake from her bag.

“wah, where did you buy it, so delicious.” Boram say with full of cake. “yah unnie, don’t talk when you are eating.” Eunjung say to boram. Boram mock her make eunjung burning. “aisy this unnie. Chinjja.” “i buy it at a bakery near my school. I’m going to change first unnie.”

Before she can leave, eunjung call her. “jiyeon~ah, there is no more clothes in your locker. You use it all and didn’t bring it back here after wash it remember?” “omo, how can i forget about it. i can’t dance with my uniform on.” She say.

“here, i’ll bring your clothes with me because i already know this will happen. You such a forgetful person at a young age.aigoo, go change it.”

“gomawo unnie, you are sure the best unnie ever.” Jiyeon take the clothes and kiss eunjung cheek. “yah, don’t do it. i’m sweating.” She then run from that room.

“i’m so jealous.” Hyomin say. the meber laugh hard upon hearing her words.