surprise !!!

endless friendship

 

its a combo update though. I type it in the middle of study time. since study sometimes boring. so, here I am. 

 

“op...op..oppa?” “annyeong dongsaeng~ah.” Hyojun say with a bright smile. “oppa...” jiyeon hug her brother tightly. “bogoshipta jiyeon~ah. Not be able to meet you often killing me.” “bogoshipo oppa. Miss you so much.”

The member look at eunjung  with a curious face.”you say her parents will come, but why her brother appear there? Don’tt say that you are in touch with her brother too.” Soyeon whispered. “well, its part of my plan though. If i say i contacting with her brother, you’ll will kill me if you know about it. Since  i’m the only one have his e-mail and phone numbr.” Einjung say while laughing. “unnie, he’s mine though.” Hyomin say. “well, the best woman win. Since i’m the one who contacting him, he’s mine now.” Eunjung end up her word laughing and walk away to the door. The other member follow her from behind. “i’ll kill her later.”

“oh, hyo jun~ah. You’re here. Come in, jiyeonnie let him go for a while. Let him breathe properly. Aigoo, your oppa too skinny to compare with your strength.” She laugh then. “ah, unnie. How did you know i’m here?” “well, just feel that i miss my dongsaeng and my leg bring me here. HAHA. Aniyo, just now i come back home, but nobody there. So i contact your manager oppa to ask where are you.” Hyo jun answer while looking at eunjung. Jiyeon again hug her brother. Hyo jun look at eunjung and winked.

Eunjung smile and look at the other member. “he wink at me.” She whispered and dissapeared to the kitchen. All the member follow her. At the kitchen, everything in chaos since the member trying to get her for revenge. “why you didn’t tell us about it? Why do you need to keep it by yourself. Come here, i want to knock you out.” Soyeon say. “why unnie didn’t give me his number? Let me the one who deal with him. He’s mine unnie.” Eunjung just ‘merong’ to them.

After some time, they get her. They tickle her till her face become red since its her weaknesses. “unnie, stop it. Ya,stop it. HAHAHAHA. Unnie jebal stop it. I’m sorry, i’m sorry. Please stop it.” Eunjung say while rolling on the floor. “ya, you’re face colour is more red than your clothes.” Boram say. All of them laugh.

“all of you are so childish though. The age is already perfect to get married but the behaviour still like a kid.” Jiyeon say while looking at them. “ah, you scared us. Since when you are there.” “3 minutes ago.”

‘fuh, lucky she didn’t here anything.’ Jiyeon go to the fridge and take a bottle of juice. “when can i get to eat the ramen unnie? Beagupda.” She look at them.  “we in our way to bring it out now.” She smile to them. “just kidding. Take your time unnie. I know eunjung unnie want to put everything in it.” She laugh and walk away.

After a few minutes, they are already gather at the hall. “ramen time. Lets eat. Hyo jun~ah, don’t be shy.” They eat their ramen happily. Eunjung looka at the watch. Its pass 9 p.m already but jiyeon parents did not there yet. She take her phone and go to her room. She call jiyeon mother.

“yeobuseayo eomeoni. Annyeong haseyo.” “annyeong haseyo eunjung~ah.” “where are you? Did you find the address i give you?” “ne,we’re on the way there.” “we?” eunjung ask clueless. “jiyeon abeoji also with me now.” “oh i see. Well, see you later eomeoni.”

They are watching a music program that t-ara attend. “look at q-ri unnie face. Its a don’t care face.” “eunjung~ah, look at your face. Its epic though. HAHAHA.” “ah unnie, stop it.” Laughter can be here till outside of the house.

Ding dong.. ding dong..

“oh, the food is here. Girls help me please.” Eunjung stand up walking to the door. “food again. We already eat unnie.” “we’re planning to eat till we’re totally full since we can’t eat properly these day.”

Its the food delivery follow by jiyeonnie parents. “annyeong haseyo eomeoni, abeoji. You’re here. Shh, they are inside. First let me take the food first.” Eunjung take the food and hand it to the member. “auntie, uncle come in. Wait let us lead.” T-ara walk in front cover them. “jiyeonnie.” Eunjung call her. “ne unnie.” As soon as she turn, figure that she miss the most appear.

Her eyes become teary. She look at eunjung and the other member. Eunjung nod. “omma, appa.”  She say it blankly. Boram approach her. She hold jiyeon hand and wipe her tears. “eunjungie bring your family in front of you. The person that you want to meet the most. Omma, appa is here ji. Go get them.” Boram say with a wide smile.

Jiyeon than run and hug her parents tightly. “ i miss you omma, appa.” “omma mianhe not always here for you jiyeonnie. Omma miss you so much. Look how pretty my daughter now.” Hyo jun approach her them. “hyo jun~ah.” Jiyeon father hug him.  Jiyeon still crying while hugging her mother. “aigoo, don’t cry. Omma already here. Omma will be here till you return to the dorm.” “cheongmal?” “ne, jiyeonnie.”

Ding dong.. ding dong..

The member look at eunjung. “what now eunjungie?” eunjung just pout. “go and open it by yourself.” Suddenly, “OMMA......” soyeon and hyomin scream. Q-ri stand up and run towards the door to greet them before she also scream. “omma...” they hug their mother tightly. The other member stay at their parents house, so they meet them often.

“2nd surprise for t-ara.” She say and laugh before all of them hug her tightly. “ah. Wae? No need to cry you pabo~ya. You already meet your parents, what is the purpose to cry.” “we’re so touch. You’re doing too much for us. Gomawo eunjung~ah.” “gwenchana, i’m happy when all of you happy. That’s it.”

It is last for about 3 minutes. “now, lets eat.” The house again full of laughter.

Three days  later, at the waiting room. They are waiting for their turn to perform. Soyeon and jiyeon sit beside eunjung.  The other member going out to see their friends. Soyeon look at eunjuung from the mirror reflection.

“how did you do that?” “what?”she ask clueless. “surprise people. Even me didn’t think till that state.” “i don’t know also. Just simply think that you want to make people happy.” “where did you get our parents phone number?” jiyeon suddenly ask. Eunjung scratching her head. “you remember the day we come back from japan. While you’re sleeping, i’ll take your mother e-mail. Mian jiyeon~ah. The other member, i’ll ask manager oppa about it.” She smile. “gwenchana, beside you are do everything to make us happy. You are the best unnie.”

“t-ara standby.” “ne.” “okay, lets have fun on stage. T-ARA FIGHTING.”

While moving to the next schedule, eunjung didn’t say much like usual. Boram also. She is as quite as q-ri. “why are both of you seem too quite today? Is there anything wrong?” soyeon ask. “nothing. Just a bit tired.” “boream~ah, you’re a bit pale. Are you sick?” “not really, just feel very tired with the schedule.”

Their manager turn around. Do you think you can continue boram~ah?” “ne oppa.” But when they arrive at the venue, boram is shaking a little bit. “oppa, just send her to the hospital. I don’t think she can continue.” Soyeon say to her manager. Her manager nod.

on their way to the waiting room, eunjung that walking with hyomin and jiyeon at the back suddenly pass out. “eunjung unnie? Unnie? Soyeon unnie, eunjung unnie faint.” Jiyeon shout. Soyeon hurriedly running to them. She check eunjung body temperature. “she got high fever. Both of you didn’t feel it? She sitting beside you in the car.” “no, she wear her hoddie unnie and she not lean on me today. So i can’t feel it.” “i just now thinking why she wearing her hoddie in this kind of wheater.  Oppa, please bring her to the waiting room now. We will continue here without these 2.”

 “you don’t want me to bring her to the hospital?” “oppa the car already gone. It take an hour to turn back. Beside we only use a car today.” “thats right. I forget about that. But will she be okay?”

“we will make her okay. At least, decrease the temperature.ppali oppa.” The put her on the waiting room couch. Cover her with all the blanket they have. “oppa, is there any clinic nearby? Can you bring the doctor here?” jiyeon ask. “molla, jiyeon~ah. I already ask the staff and they say their personal doctor is not around. So i don’t know what to do anymore.” “just try to find one. Her condition really not good. How many times we have till the performance?” “45 minutes.” “if you didn’t want to bring it, i’ll go to find 1. Anybody want to accompany me?” she asked. “jiyeon~ah, let oppa go.” “forget it oppa.if you want to go, you already go from the time she pass out.” “let me accompany you. The others take care of her.” Soyeon order them.

They catch a taxi and go to the nearby clinic. “excuse me, is there any doctor available now?” “yes, anything that i can help?” “somebody pass out, can the doctor come with us there?” “let me ask first.”

After a few minutes, the doctor agree to go with them. At the waiting room,boram busy wipe eunjung face with water to decrease the temperature.  “is the temperature decrease?” “not really.” “where are they? What take them so long?” as soon as she finish her word, jiyeon and soyeon appear with a doctor.

“glad you are here.” The doctor put an I.V and give a prescription to soyeon. “get all this medicine and give it to her on time. Also she need some rest. Her body temperature is too high. Later, after the I.V finish if the temperature still not ok, bring her to the hospital.” “arasso, thank you doctor.”

Jiyeon looking at eunjung pale face. “unnie, now let me  take care of you. You do alot for me, so let me do something for you now.You need to obey every word of mine.” She say while put the blanket on her nicely.