criminal couple - injury killing me

endless friendship

The manager come witht the room spare key. She handed the key to soyeon since he still need to bring down a lot of their thing. “here the key.” “both of you done.” she say as she open the door. as soon as the door open, soyeon rush towards jiyeon. She knock jiyeon head. “ah, mwoya? Oh, soyeon unnie.” Jiyeon say annoying before open her eyes. “i told you to look after her not sleep along with her. Aisy.” “mian unnie. I accidently fall asleep.” The member behind soyeon grin looking at her. Soyeon go to eunjung. “yah eunjungie, ierona. Palli  ierona. We already late for our rehearsal.”

Eunjung open her eyes. She look around and then look at her phone. “oh my god, i’m sorry unnie. I fall asleep.” She say apologizing to soyeon. She keep bowing to her. “aisy both of you. After this i’m sure will separate both of you from being in one room together. Both are just the same. Palli, ka ja.” They look at each other. “NO !” both of them say. Soyeon turn around. “what? What is it with that NO?” she ask. “oh, nothing.” Eunjung say slowly. “palli ka ja.” Eunjung and jiyeon grab their bag before leave the room.

They walk at the back. “she sure so angry. Yah, why did you didn’t wake me up?” “how can i when i also fall asleep unnie?” jiyeon say asking her back. Eunjung sigh. “its ok, at least both of us getting scold. Not you or me alone.” Jiyeon say laughing. “yah.” Eunjung say laughing with her word. “we are CRIMINAL COUPLE though.” They laugh. “yah, can you walk faster?” “arasso unnie. Ka ja kiyeon~ah.” Eunjung say drag her together.

-----

The rehearsal start with a formation rehearsal before their costume rehearsal the next day. It can be said that sing and dance 20 song continuously for 2 times is really tiring. “ok, we will start the rehearsal now.” And the music being played. They start the rehearsal with bunny style. At the rehearsing is the time they need to fix everything start from the mic, formation, stage control even their greeting.

Bunny style, baby bunny style, baby bunny style......

Eunjung point at her mic while she is still dancing. “mic is not working.” She say. They continue to dance until the song end. Soyeon stop the crew to say something. “oppa there is some gap at the lift. Since we will use heels so it is a bit dangerous.” “can you put something to cover it?” “andwae since oppa already make some mark.” “if that so, when we use heels later just try to avoid it. ok?” eunjung voice. “ok.” They continue with the next song.

‘target’ take place. The new song that has been release on at the end of july. They perform it life for the first time in publc.  With that, the rehearsa continue. Along together with the sub-unit song with soyeon awesome solo stage, y and charismatic stage from eunjung, jiyeon with hyomin, cute stage from the unnie and the new remix song, ttl.

While soyeon rehearse her solo stage, the member sit at the side of the stage monitoring. “her voice is addictive you know.” Eunjung say. “yeah. It is so addictive.” Jiyeon nod. “oppa, can you please increase the mic volume?” soyeon ask the crew. He just raise his thumb.  “get ready, we’re up.” Eunjung say.

After 2 and half hour, they done with the first rehearsal. They enter the waiting room where eunjung throm her body on the chair tiredly. “ah, my leg didn’t stop shaking.” She say. “oppa, baegupda. Give  me food.” Jiyeon say approaching the manager. “it still not here. Can you bear it just untill the food come?” “oppa na neomu baegupda. We didn’t eat anything since this mornig.” Jiyeon say pout. “the food will be here soon. Just wait for a while ok.” “i hate you oppa.” Jiyeon say walk away.

“jiyeon~ah.” She turn and mock him. The member laugh. “oppa, she turn to dino already since she didn’t get her food.” Eunjung say laughing. “but, nado baegupda.” “nado.” “Nado.” All of them say the same thing. “arasso, oppa will make sure it is here in the mean time.” “ok, oppa promise already.” He nod. Jiyeon enter the room after done changing. “i’m going to change too.” Eunjung say stand up. She take another clothes from her bag. Jiyeon look at her.

“unnie.” “ne?” eunjung turn to look at her. “why are you limping?” jiyein ask her with the most serious tone. “ne? Me? Lim..lim..limping? aniyo, when did i?” she say. “don’t lie. It hurt right?” the member now look at her. “aniya, it is ok. I’m going to change first.” She walk away before they ask more thing. Eunjung scratch her head. “did i really limp? Aigoo, how can i hide it. ah, neomu appo.” She mumble.

Meanwhile, in the waiting room jiyeon look at the member one by one. “she really limp when she walk right? Did you see it?” boram shook her head. “molla, i’m busy with my phone just now.” “euna unnie, did you see it?” “i think yes, she is a bit limp.” Jiyeon sigh. “just wait till she come and we’ll see.” She lean back.

“The food is here.” Their manager enter the room. “woah, food. I’m so hungry.” Jiyeon say approaching him. They are eating when eunjung enter the room. “woah the food is already here. Where is mine?” she ask. Jiyeon look at her. ‘she really limp when she walk. Stupid unnie, just say it if it hurt. Pabo.’ Jiyeon poke soyeon. “look, she really limp unnie. Her ankle must be hurt.” “you are right. Let me talk to her.” She whisper. Eunjung take her food and join them. “unnie i want that?” jiyeon point to eunjung rolled egg. “where is yours?” “she eat it already?” she look at jiyeon. “what am i going to eat then if you take it?” “just 1 unnie, please.”

“arasso, arasso.” She handed jiyeon one of it. “gomawo unnie.” She smile. “eunjung~ah, is your leg ok?” “ne. Wae?” “it didn’t look  like ok to me.” Soyeon say. “it really ok unnie. Chinjja.” eunjung say without looking at them. “unnie?” eunjung know who is the voice owner. ‘ah, not her eyes again. I can’t lie if she ask me to do that.’ She think. “look at me. Look at my eyes.” Eunjung gasp hearing that word. ‘damn, i’m dead.’ She thought. “look at me unnie.” Eunjung look up.

“tell me the truth. It really hurt right?” eunjung try to look away. “look at me and tell me the truth.” “aisy, ne. It hurt. A bit.” She say slowly. Jiyeon look at soyeon. “look, what i told you.” “you really can’t lie when it come to the dino.” “yah unnie.” Jiyeon say look at soyeon. “ani, how can i lie when she look straight into my eyes. I’m a bit scared with her gaze. It kind of a sharp one unnie.” The member laugh. “the tough and strong eunjung afraid to the the maknae.” They laugh. Eunjung face turn red. “stop it. aisy, this unnie.” Jiyeon say.

They go back to the hotel. After done washing up, jiyeon sit at the bed. She take eunjung laptop to watch some movie. Eunjung then join her after she done refresh herself.  “unnie, still appo?” “a little bit.” She say. Jiyeon put the laptop aside when she approach eunjung leg. “yah, what do you want to do?” “just stay still ok.” She take eunjung leg and massage it. “this is why i told you to be careful. It is not just me worried , the unnie, your fans too,omma.” Eunjung look at her. “i though it is unnoticeable since i walk like usually i do.” “it can be seen clearly unnie.” Jiyeon say massage it abit hard. “ah, ji appo.” “oh, mian.” After some time, eunjung fall asleep.

“good night unnie.” She say kiss eunjung forehead.

-----

They arrive at the venue early in the morning for another rehearsal. Since it is costume rehearsal, they need to do it ike the actual concert where they need to change clothes according to the order. Eunjung mic giving her problem again. Boram dance a bit weird. She hold her outfit. Jiyeon that see it try to help but it is not working. “boram unnie dress zip is broken. The drees look like slip.” Soyeon say. They continue rehearsing while boram going backstage to fix it. she come after it being fix. Jiyeon look at her. She nod means that it is ok now.

The rehearsal stop for a while before  back on. They getting tired. After bo peep bo peep and y love they need to get their jacket on but the stage become chaos. They look like confuse. The intro didn’t fit well. The formation also look like have some problem. “what happen?” “we need to change but this will not do. Can we change earlier?” “wae? Because you can see?” “it take time to change like that.” “how about after it turn dark we immediately change. Dancer oppa come out holding our clothes like this so we can directly wear it.” “while face forward?” “ne, after that we can go to the formation straight away.” “the dancer come out.” Hyomin show them how it should be. “ke re, that is better.”

They continue the rehearsal. “ah, at last it is done.” the enter the waiting room to get ready for the concert later. “ah, i’m so nervous.” Eunjung say. She walk pass by the first waiting room where jiyeon in. “unnie?” she call her. “wae baby?” “is your leg ok? Don’t lie.” “it is a bit hurt. Bur it ok, thanks to you.” She smile. “come here, let use this to ease the pain a bit. At least use it till the concert time come.” She say wrap eunjung leg with a bandage.

“thank you ji.” “anieyo unnie.since unnie will wear boot so it is ok if you didn’t take it off.” Eunjung look at her and smile. “arasso.” “there you go. Be careful ok unnie.” “arasso, thank you ji.” Jiyeon hug eunjung and kiss her cheek. “its nothing.” Eunjung then leave the room to the dressing room. Hyomin pass by that room when eunjung call her. “hyomin~ah, the outfit is here.” “arasso unnie.” “jiyeonnie, where is the other unnie?” “the next room doing their make up.” “you done already?” she nod proudly. “tcch, this dino.” “yah, hyomin unnie. I can hear that.” “oh, mian.” She say running away.

“eunjung unnie, hyomin unnie call me dino again.” Eunjung pop out from the other room. “are not you are dino? So far i know, you are a dino right?” she say high-five with hyomin. “YAH UNNIE.”