ah, so cold...

endless friendship

Later the day, soyeon already discharge from the hospital. She suppose to rest but she refuse it. her manager don’t know how to argue with her anymore since every of his word will be twist perfectly by her. “yah unnie, just rst for a day. You can proceed with your schedule tomorrow.” “gwaenchanha. Didn’t the doctor say i’m ok. So why should i rest.” Eunjung scratch her head. “aisy this stubborn unnie.”

They proceed their schedule until midnight. Only then eunjung realise that soyeon didn’t eat anything after her breakfast. “unnie, you didn’t take your meal and medicine at all today except the morning.am i right?” soyeon look away pretending she didn’t heard it. eunjung lose her patient. “oppa stop at the nearby store. I need to buy something.” Eunjung go to the store and buy some food. Upon she enter the car, she put all the food on soyeon lap.

“now, choose and eat. Take your medicine after that. You better do it. or else, i will not tolerate later. Don’t blame me if i force the food in your mouth.” She sit beside jiyeon. The member look at her. boram raise her eyebrow to jiyeon asking what happen. Jiyeon just shook her head. Soyeon take her phone and send a text to eunjung.

Yah, wae? Why are you suddenly explode?

~park sso unnie.~

Aniya, gwaenchanha.

~baek gu~

Usually you are not like this. Wae eunjungie? Tell me.

~park sso unnie~

Please follow what i’m asking you to do. I’m worried to death right now. You think that i didn’t see you groan in pain after we done our schedule before? Luckily it is  not a performance, just an interview. Please unnie.

~baek gu~

Soyeon smile reading eunjung massage. She did groan a little when her shoulder being hit by the door a little before. She think she hide it well but she was wrong. Eunjung already caught her red-handed.

Arasso baby. Gomawo~yo.

~Baek gu~

 When they arrive at the dorm, soyeon straight away got to her room. Without wash up, she fall asleep.

Jiyeon sit beside eunjung. “unnie, why did you suddenly explode? Are you ok?” eunjung just nod. Jiyeon look at the member. Eunjung hold jiyeon hand. “ji, i’m tired. i’m going to sleep first.” “ne unnie.” She walk away. “what happen to her?” hyomin voice. “molla. Suddenly she become like that. Is it because of soyeon?” boram shook her head.

Jiyeon enter the room. She sit on her bed looking at eunjung that sleeping without washing up. she take her towel and go towards the bathroom. after done wash up, she wake up eunjung. “unnie, you need to wash up first.” “shiro, i do it tomorrow. I didn;t even have any strength to move anymore.” “ewww, so dirty. You need to wash up first unnie. Palli ierona.” Eunjung being force  to go wash up.

She then lay on her bed trying to sleep again. “aisy, wash up make me even wake up not sleepy anymore.” she rolling on her bed. After a while, jiyeon enter the room. She sit on her bed, but then she move to eunjung bed. Jiyeon poke eunjung from behind. “unnie, sleeping already?” eunjung turn to look at her. “wae?” “can i sleep with you?” eunjung smile and give some space to jiyeon. Jiyeon hug eunjung waist as she put her head closer to eunjung shoulder.

“unnie, what happen? What is the thing that bother you so much?” “aniya, gwaenchanha.” “are you sure? You doesn’t look like you are ok. Tell me unnie.” Eunjung turn to look at jiyeon. “aniya baby. Unnie just worried on soyeon unnie condition. She didn’t even take rest when she need to. And i saw her groan in pain a little when we at the broadcasting station. She also didn’t eat her med, thats why i’m explode.” Jiyeon just nod. “don’t worry unnie, she will be ok.” Eunjung look at jiyeon and smile. She hug jiyeon before both fly away to dreamland together.

The next day, boram panic voice waking them up make eunjung jump from her bed. “mwo? Where is she?” “she is in the room. Her forehead is burning.  And looks like her shoulder is not in good condition.” Eunjung run out from her room approaching soyeon. She put her hand on soyeon forehead. “unnie, you got fever. Wake up and we go to the hospital.” “aniya, its ok. You guys go and get ready. You need to attend the schedule. I’ll call sajangnim to tell him that i’ll take a day off.” Eunjung sigh. “unnie, can you please follow what we’re saying some time? Don’t be too stubborn can you?” “eunjung~ah, i’ll be ok if i rest for a while. go and get ready.” Eunjung suddenly touch her shoulder.

“ah....” “look, this is what you call ok?” soyeon sit holding her shoulder. “i’m saying this just again just once. Go wash up and we go to the hospital. Full stop.” She then leave soyeon dumbfounded.

In the van, eunjung just keep silent. “oppa, drop us at the venue and oppa send soyeon unnie to the hospital. Make sure oppa follow her until she enter the doctor room. And please get her a day or 2 day resting.” Her manager turn to look at her. “ok eunjung~ah.” “oh oppa. Send her straight to the dorm after that.” He nod.

-----

After 2 days resting, soyeon continue her activity with t-ara. “unnie, are you sure you completely ok now?” “ne dongsaeng~ah. Don’t worry.” “what if i do this?” eunjung say touching her shoulder. Soyeon look at her and smile. “you didn’t pretend it is ok right?” “ne dongsaeng~ah. Not at all.” Eunjung smile.

Eunjung leave the member after done 4 schedule with them to go to her individual schedule. Its show champion MC-ing. The member come back to the dorm first as eunjung will come back later that night.

Tit.. tit..tit..tit...

The door open. Eunjung enter the dorm followed by amber behind her. jiyeon and the other member look at her. “annyeong haseyo.” “oh, annyeong haseyo.” “she come to visit soyeon unnie. Where is she?” “she is in her room. Resting.” “unnie, i...” “we’ll talk later jiyeon~ah. Amber need to hurry since she have another schedule after this.” Eunjung say while she grabing amber hand to follow her. the member look at jiyeon. Jiyeon pout. They than focus to the tv again and ignoring jiyeon since they already know what will happen later. Jiyeon will ignore eunjung just like eunjung ignore her just now.

After amber  leave, eunjung approach jiyeon. “baby, what did you want to say to me before?” but jiyeon just walk away. eunjung look at jiyeon dumbfounded. She look at the member. They smile. “you ignore her, remember?” hyomin say.

Eunjung tap her forehead. “how can i forget she hate people ignore her. aigoo.” Q-ri look at eunjung. “now, you need to persuade the maknae. Good luck.” Boram and hyomin also look at her and smile. “good luck unnie. Lets look for how long the maknae will be sulking with you this time. It happen once before for about 4 days right. i wonder how loong this time. Good luck unnie.” Hyomin say while walking away. “aisy, ottokhae? Aigoo ham eunjung, you sure good enough to make people sulking ha.” She mumble. She stand in front of the room holding the door knob.

Upon she enter the room, jiyeon close her laptop and go to her bed. “jiyeon~ah?” jiyeon pull her blanket to cover her body all the way up till her head. Eunjung scratch her head. ‘ottokhae??’ she sit on her bed looking at jiyeon bed. “jiyeon~ah, unnie mianhae. Unnie didn’t mean to ignore you. Mianhae baby.”

Like the other say, jiyeon completely ignore her. she didn’t move even an inch from her position. “ok, continue sulking. Unnie will not be in the room until you are not sulking anymore.” eunjung say taking her pillow, blanket and rilakkuma. She walk away from the room and sleep at the hall. “hopefully, this will work. Aisy, the hall sure so cold.”

After eunjung left, jiyeon sit. She look at eunjung empty bed. “aisy, where did she go? Did she sleep at the hall? It is so cold there at night.” jiyeon scratch her head. Jiyeon then secretly going out from the room. Eunjung do sleeping at the hall. A balnket is not enough to endure the coldness. Beside eunjung just wear short sleeveshirt with her sleeping trousers. “pity unnie. She must be so cold.” Suddenly, somebody call her. “jiyeon~ah, go to sleep. It already late.” “ne unnie.” She left soyeon.

Without knowing anything, soyeon just enter her room to continue sleeping. Meanwhile inside the room, jiyeon rolling back and forth. “aisy, wae did she do that? She can just persuade me like usual.” Jiyeon sit. “ah, molla. She cover her face with the blanket and not long after that she fall asleep.

“ah, so cold...” eunjung rolling back and forth, as she shivering due to the coldness at the hall.