ottokhae???

endless friendship

 

Jiyeon moving back and forth st the hall. Its already 3 am but eunjung still not home. The other member already fall asleep since they have schedule early in the morning. Jiyeon sit on the couch playing with her tab.

“ah, glad that i didn’t make it too far. If not, hard for, for unnie too. If not because eunjung unnie, i will be kick from the group by now.” She mumble when she look at all their photo together.  She smile when she look how close they are. She smile when look at the photo where eunjung, hyomin and q-ri kiss her at the cheek. “ah, where can i find unnie like them. So caring, loving yet strict.”

After a long time waiting, she fall asleep at the couch. Eunjung just comeback at 4 am. The first thing that appear in front of her eyes is jiyeon sleeping without blanket on the couch.

“why this kid sleeping here?” she take jiyeon tab from her hand. The first thing appear is their photo together as the wallpaper. Eunjung smile. She put it a side before take jiyeon s2 from the edge of the couch. She accidently touch the screen that make draft massage appear. “ah, so she is waiting for me. Wae did you wait jiyeon~ah? You know that unnie busy right.”

Eunjung go to their room and take a blanket. She put it nicely on her before wash up.

“jiyeon~ah since unnie don’t want to bother you from your beauty sleep, unnie will sleep here with you. Ok?” eunjung take a blanket, pillow, her rilakkuma and sleep with jiyeon at the hall.

“jiyeon~ah ierona.” Upon she open the door, soyeon eyes widen. Jiyeon and eunjung is not there. “yah, ierona. Jiyeon and eunjung is not in their room.”  Soyeon wake up everybody but then, “unnie, they are here.” Hyomin say pointing at the hall. “aisy, jjinja this kid. Wae did they need to sleep there when they have a room.” “molla.” Hyomin say and walk away.

Boram, soyeon and q-ri look at them. Eunjung sleep on the floor with a thin balnket. Meanwhile jiyeon sleep on the couch with a balnket on her. “unnie, what time eunjung comeback last night?” q-ri look at the board that they write all their schedule. “she has a schedule at 1 am in incheon. Its quiet far so probably she will be here around 4 or 5 am.” “aratta. Jiyeon sleep at the couch while waiting for eunjung. But then eunjung comeback and just sleep here because don’t want to wake her up.”

“aigoo, this two.” Boram say while approaching jiyeon. “jiyeon~ah, ierona.” “oh, eunjung unnie you are here.” “eunjung aniya. Its me, boram unnie. Palli ierona, oppa will fetch us later in 2 hour. We need to get ready.” “oh, boram unnie. Eunjung unnie didn’t comeback last night?” “she is there jiyeon~ah. Wae did you guys sleep here at the hall? Its cold here.” Jiyeon look at the place where boram pointing.

Eunjung sleeping helplessly at the cold floor. “aigoo, i’m fall asleep when i waiting for her to comeback last night.” jiyeon move to eunjung. She wake eunjung up. Eunjung is shivering due to the cold. “unnie, wake up. Mianhe because of me, you sleep at this cold floor. Ierona unnie.”

Eunjung hardly open her eyes. She smile . “aniya jiyeon~ah. Its ok. Good morning girls.” “morning.”

Its only 7.30 am but they are already on their way to the first schedule. “ah, i can’t stand anymore. i want to sleep for a while. Wake me up when we arrive.” Eunjung want to lean at jiyeon shoulder but jiyeon point to her lap. Usually they are 3 people at the back but today only eunjung and jiyeon there. so there is much more bigger space that can make eunjung lean comfortably on jiyeon lap.

Its not long before eunjung completely in her dreamland. “you should be very tired to fall asleep this fast. Jal ja unnie.”

-----

They only finish the schedule at 12 am.  They enter the dorm before one by one collapse on the floor. Suddenly eunjung run towards the bathroom holding her stomach. they also don’t know how time she’s like that for just today. “what happen to her? She being like that since the morning.” But then suddenly they heard she vomit. Jiyeon is the first one to run to the bathroom. She knock the door repeatedly.

“unnie, are you ok? What happen to you unnie?” soyeon join her. “eunjung~ah, open the door. What happen to you in there? open the door now.”after a while, eunjung open the door. Her face is so pale. Jiyeon grab eunjung hand and wrap her hand around eunjung waist. Eunjung walking with an unstable position.

“what happen? You back and forth to the toilet and also vomit too. Are you sick?” soyeon touch eunjung forehead. “aniyo unnie. Na gwaenchanha. Just my stomach a little bit upset today. I also don’t know why.” “what do you mean by you are ok? Your forehead is burning.” “its ok unnie. I’ve go through something more extreme than this. So its ok.”

Jiyeon bring her to their room. Eunjung lie down at her bed. Jiyeon sit beside her. “cheongmal gwaenchanha?” “ne dongsaeng~....” eunjung then run again to the bathroom. “unnie? Soyeon unnie, obviously something wrong with her.” “yeah, but i don’t know what. Let make her rest tonight, we’ll see if it still bad tomorrow we bring her to the hospital.” “can we just bring her tonight? I’m worried unnie.”

“want to call oppa? He need rest too jiyeon~ah. Going there with cab? Tomorrow headline news will be waiting for us. Want to ask chingu? Who? Give me a number, i’ll call for you. But i’m really sure eunjung also don’t want to go.”

Eunjung enter the room holding her stomach. “unnie, you have a fever. Since we already eating, i’ll bring to you the medicine. If tomorrow still this bad, we’ll cancel all the schedule and go to the hospital right away.” “i’m okay ji. No need to worry.” Jiyeon give a death glare to eunjung make her shut. “shut up and eat this.” Eunjung eat the medicine jiyeon give her.

After done changing, jiyeon put a wet towel on eunjung forehead. “gomawo jiyeon~ah.” “what is that for. Pfft. Now rest, just call me if you need anything.”

Soyeon look at boram who is now sleeping with the blanket is covering full of her bodies. “did i see she wearing a thick sweater before she sleep? If yes, is she not hot sleeping with those blanket on covering full body?” she go to check boram temperature. "aisy, she catch a cold. no wonder she like this." she went out from the room before enter hyomin and q-ri room. “yah, lee q-ri i think.... mwo ya? What happen to her?” “i think she got a fever. Her body is burning. Sweating and she is shivering now.”

“ah, mwoya ige? Eunjung look like diarrhea,  hyomin catch a cold. And you know what boram too.” “and i think i’m also not in a good condition. My head is dizzy and heavy now.” Soyeon move towards q-ri and touch her forehead. She sigh. “you too? Aigoo, what happen to everybody. Come here, you need to rest too.” Soyeon grab her hand and drag her to her bed.

Soyeon walk away from that room and enter eunjung room. Jiyeon is wiping eunjung body with wet towel to reduce the temperature. “jiyeon~ah. No gwaenchanha?” “yeah, wae unnie?” soyeon sigh again. “wae? Wae? Wae unnie?” “jiyeon~ah, for now only you and me is healthy.”

“what do you mean unnie? Just now everybody just ok. Except her.” She point to eunjung. “eunjung maybe got diarrhea based on the symptom that she show just now, the other catch a cold already.”

Jiyeon eyes widen. “you mean all? ALL?” “yeah, all park jiyeon. At least you can take care of eunjung and i can take care of boram since we’re roomate. But q-ri and hyomin totally out right now.” Jiyeon look at soyeon with an impossible look.

Jiyeon scratch her head repeatedly. Eunjung move a bit, she hold her stomach. “jiyeon~ah, nomu apa.” Eunjung say sobbing a little. Jiyeon reach her hand. The other hand she rub eunjung stomach. “let me put some of this oil ok unnie. It will help you maybe.” But eunjung didn’t hear it since she fall asleep again.

Jiyeon look at soyeon that now dreaming. “what are we going to do now unnie?” “first of all, ask the sajangnim to cancel all of our schedule for maybe 2-3 days. We can’t handle it if it is just the 2 of us.  Second, do everything that can help them till tomorrow morning. At least reduce the temperature. For eunjung its special case since she got the most serious one.”

“i’ll take care eunjung unnie and hyomin unnie. And i’ll checking q-ri unnie too. Unnie, just take care of boram unnie. I’m worrie about her the most since she is the most fragile one and her health  condition is the worst nowadays.” “ke re, but are you ok? You will take care of 3 people.?”

“gwaenchanha. But i will give more attention to eunjung unnie since she get the most serios one.” “if she not getting the most serious also you will take care of her more.” Soyeon say and smirk. Jiyeon throw a pillow to her. “unnie...” soyeon laugh and walk away.

“how can we manage 4 sick people at once? Aigoo.” Soyeon scratch her head.