its okay unnie !!!

endless friendship

 

“good morning girls.” “morning unnie. Breakfast ready already.” Soyeon take place at the dining table. All the members are there, except eunjung and jiyeon. “eunjung and jiyeon eodisso?” she asked. “ eunjung unnie just now wake up and jiyeonnie is tidy up her bed and room.” Boram answer it. “so, want to wait or continue? Beagupda unnie.” Hyomin say with her aegyo.

“hyominnie, you better don’t do it again. i’m okay if eunjungie or jiyeonnie did it, but if you its not an aegyo though.” Soyeon say with a serious face. The members just laugh at them. “unnie !!!” “aniya, aniya. Unnie kidding only. Just proceed then, they will join us later.” “ assa.” Hyomin and boram are the first grab the food. “ya, are you starving? Can you please eat slowly both of you. Aisy.” Soyeon say while slap hyomin head from behind.

“ah unnie, its hurt. I told you i’m hungry.” She smile and continue eating.

“morning girls.” Eunjung and jiyeon appear. “ morning. Palli eat your breakfast, manager oppa will be here soon.” “ne unnie.” Both of them sit and silently eat their food.

10 minutes pass, they are checking their things when their manager oppa arrive. His face a bit pale. “oppa wae your face like that? Gwenchana~yo?” eunjung ask. “oppa not feeling very well today. Are you’ll ready? Ga ja.” He said start to pick up their things. “oppa let us carry it. Oppa just go down first, we will be there soon.” “is it okay? This is my work though.”

“oppa how can you work if you’re sick. Palli go, we will be there soon.” Soyeon push her manager out. “girls today we need to move by our own. Oppa is not felling well, so we should not burden him. Arasso?” “ne unnie.” “but i need ypur cooperation ok. Eunjungie because you are the former leader can you help me?” soyeon ask while looking at those member. “of course i can. Girls we can do it right? Ok, lets T-ARA FIGHTING.”

“ga ja.” After 3 hours, they arrive at the venue.

In the waiting room, they are doing their make up. Soyeon look at the reflection from the mirror. She sighing when look at their manager. She took her phone, and dial their third manager number. “oppa, eodiyya?”oppa at the  company. Wae soyeonnie?” “gyu oppa is not feeling well. Can you come and bring him to the hospital.”

“he’s not feeling well? Where is the other manager?” “he’s here. But we need him as after this we have another schedule.” “arasso. Oppa will be there soon.”

Soyeon look again at her manager.  “unnie, jamkkan unnie.” She turn to face her manager oppa. “oppa, you will go to the hospital with jiyeon manager oppa later. I already call him, he will be here soon.” “when did you call him?” “just now. Just leave eunjung manager here. We will be heading to our schedule later with him. And i will handle the group with eunjung help. Oppa no need to worry. Go and get some rest.”

He nod his head as he move towards the door. The other member look at him. “get well soon oppa. Saranghae.” Eunjung say while giving him a heart. “ya, michyeoss~eo?” soyeon shout at her. Eunjung just laugh with the other member.

In the car, soyeon sit while looking outside. Eunjung sit behind her,looking at their leader. She take her phone and send a text massage.

Unnie,is there any problem? Tell me maybe i can help.

~sso unnie~                                                                                                                                                                

Aniya, gwenchana~yo. Wae eunjungie?

~baek gu~

Are you sure? You seems not akay unnie.

~sso unnie~

Actually, i was thinking am i a good leader? am i good as you when you be the leader when we debut long time ago.

baek gu~

Unnie you know what,you are better than me. Remember once, i make a problem when i am accidently sleeping in the toilet when we’re at the broadcast station? That what you call a good leader unnie? Unnie, don’t worry i’m sure you can do well. I’ll help you ok. Now, turn back and smile. I want to see you smile again. nothing to worry.

~sso unnie~

Soyeon read it and smile. ‘no wonder everybody comfortable with you eunjungie.’ She turn around, smile to her and nod. Eunjung replied by show ‘fighting’ sign.

“T-ara palli. We need to leave now.” “jamkkan unnie. Ah, i forget to take my bag.” “unnie where’s my key and my phone? Ah, where did i put it last night?”

It such a mess at their dorm since they wake up late for their schedule. “minnie, take a look at the place where you usually put it. Palli, we need tu hurry.” “eunjungie, look at jiyeoonie. Is she done packing or not.” “rambo, are you done? Just go down first with q-ri if you done.” Soyeon busy give instruction,reminding  and calling them from the front door.

“aisy, chinjja. This is why i wake all of you early. But you don’t want to wake up. Now, look what happen. Palli, we will be late if we still here at this time. Eunjung, jiyeonnie palli.” “arasso unnie. I’m coming.”

She locked the door and enter the car. “ oppa, ga ja.”

“unnie.” Somebody tap her shoulder from behind. Its jiyeon. “ha?wae jiyeon~ah?” soyeon turn and ask. “mianhe. Because of me, we’re late.” “aniya, it’s okay.”

“nado unnie. If i wake up earlier, it will not happen unnie. Mianhe, we make you tired calling us, reminding us what we misplaced and all.” Eunjung say. “nado soyeon unnie.” Hyomin continue. “we too.”

“aniya , na gwenchana. Wae all of you like this?” “because we give unnie a hard time early in the morning.” “aniya, its okay. Its my responsibility though as the leader. almost all of you already experience it right. So no worries dear.” She smile.

Suddenly she laugh. “yeah, i admit its a bit annoying and hard yo wake up all of this sleepyhead especially this one.” She pat eunjung head. Eunjung smile sweetly. “but its okay. I already used to it. So, no worries. Just do well today and later. Arasso?”

“ne unnie.”

Her phone suddenly vibrate.

Eunjung unnie told me about your worries. You know what, eunjung unnie and you have different way to lead people. This is your charm unnie. You can make people obey your word, at the same time you try to understand them. So later, you will know what to do when a situation come up according to the person.

That is different between you and her. So unnie, there is no such thing you are good leader or not. Because everybody is goodd enough to be a leader. just the way the do it different. You will know my style when i become a leader later unnie.... kekeke 

Saranghae unnie  <3

~yeonnie unnie~                                                                                                                                                                         

As she finish read it, she turn back to look at jiyeon. She also look at her with her killer smile. Jiyeon wink to her before look outside the window as eunjung sleeping beside her.

Gomawo ji.

Nado saranghae  <3

~baby dino~