park ji~~~

endless friendship

Jiyeon open her eyes upon hearing noisy sound from the kitchen. She look at her phone. “its only 8 am but what is that sound? Ergh, i’m so sleepy yet somebody make noise when i’m sleeping.” She move a bit. Reaching eunjung forehead. The fever is burning a little like last night but she is not going back and forth to the toilet. “the fever still there but i bet her stomachache is already ok though.” She put the blanket nicely and walk out from the room.

At the kitchen, soyeon is busy making breakfast for them. She keep going back and forth around the kitchen to take this and that. “unnie.” “ah, kkamjag~ya jiyeon~ah.” “what are you doing? its only 8 am unnie?i thought you say last night you already call sajangnim to cancel our schedule for today and tomorrow.” “i do tell him. And we’re free for 2 days. Wae?” jiyeon scratch her head. “and why did you wake up so early?”

“i making breakfast. They need to eat before taking their medicine. And i’m not sleeping since last night.” “mwo unnie? You didn’t sleep at all?” soyeon shook her head.  Jiyeon reach her face. soyeon eyes is like a panda. Soyeon push jiyeon hand before continue preparing the breakfast. “aniya gwaenchanha. How can i sleep after hearing q-ri crying due to her headache, looking at boram that shivering badly, also hyomin coughing just like will be jump out.” “why you didn’t wake me up? wae did you do it all alone?”

Soyeon look at jiyeon. She smile and approach jiyeon. “you look too tired ji. I’m the leader so its my responsibility to take care of the member.” Jiyeon look at her. After a while, soyeon finish prepare for the breakfast. As soon as she want to bring the food to the member, jiyeon interupt. “unnie, let me do it. unnie go and take some rest.”

“but, you can’t do it alone.” “aniya, i can feed them one by one. Unnie, go rest.” She push soyeon to her room. “jiyeon~ah...” “unnie, rest. Or else i will be angry with you. Wake up when you really really can’t sleep anymore. arasso?” jiyeon say while put the blanket on her. “sleep well unnie.” Jiyeon kiss her forehead before leaving the room.

“unnie, ierona. You need to eat breakfast before taking your medicine.” Eunjung shook her head. “shiro. I don’t have any apetite to eat and i don’t have any stregth to go to the toilet to throw up later if i need to. So, shiro.” Eunjung turn her back to jiyeon. “unnie, please. just a little will do. You need to eat, your fever still burning. You need to eat you medicine to be better.” Eunjung didn’t respond. Jiyeon sigh.

“ham eunjung~shi, i’m saying this once again. palli wake up and eat this before i force you. Or maybe i’ll just leave you like this, so you can take care of yourself if you don’t want me to take care of you.” Eunjung then turn to look at her. “can you just give me the medicine?” “andwae.” Jiyeon saw eunjung shivering a bit when she pull the blanket down. Jiyeon go to the wardboard and take a sweater for eunjung to wear.

“wear this so you will not shivering badly like that. Can you sit down? I’ll feed you.” Jiyeon force eunjung to eat almost half of the porridge. “eunjung unnie, just a little bit more. Here.” Eunjung shook her head before covering with her hand. Jiyeon sigh. “arasso. Here take your medicine and rest. Call me if you need anything.”

She then go to q-ri and hyomin room. “q-ri unnie. Lets eat breakfast and take your medicine. You will be ok soon.” Q-ri open her eyes. Jiyeon smile and help her to sit. After a few spoon of porridge, she refuse to eat. “just a little bit more unnie.” Q-ri shook her head.  After drink some water, jiyeon give her the medicine and ask her to rest.

She did it to all the member before sitting at the couch tiredly. “i only wake up just now but why am i feel so tired after doing not too tired work like this. *sigh* maybe i didn’t get enough sleep.” She rest her head at the edge of the couch.

“pity soyeon unnie, doing everything alone after i’m sleep. Wae did i’m sleeping even i know situation still unstable. Aigoo, park ji. Pabo aniya?” jiyeon enter soyeon room and approach her. She didn’t even bother when jiyeon sit beside her. “this is really not park soyeon. So you must be so tired unnie, doing everything alone. Today, let me take care of them. You rest well ok.”

“boram unnie, let me wipe your body so your fever will cool down.” 

Jiyeon enter her room and sit on her bed. Suddenly her phone ringing.

“yeobusaeyo.” “jiyeon~ah, omma here.” “oh omma. Waeyo?” “eunjung eodisso? She didn’t answer her phone. Omma call her so many times already.” Eunjung mother ask her. “omma, actually i fogot to tell you that eunjung unnie is sick. Since last night.” “mwo? Eunjung is sick? What happen to her?”

“diarrhea and she catch a cold. I’m sorry omma.” “what are you sorry for? Its not your fault she sick. Wait there, omma will be there anytime from now.” “arasso omma.”

After a while, jiyeon hit her head. “aigoo, i forgot again to tell her that the other unnie also sick except soyeon unnie. Aisy, park ji. You are not that old, yet so forgettable.”

Ting...ting...tong...

Jiyeon open the door with a bright smile. “annyeong haseyo omma.” “annyeong jiyeon~ah. You look so tired. what happen?” “first of all, come in omma.” They sit at the couch. “actually, not only eunjung unnie sick but the other unnie too. Except soyeon unnie.”

“4 of them sick except you and soyeon? What happen actually?” “mollayo omma. We’ve been running here and there since last night to take care of all of them. Eunjung unnie back and forth to the toilet, q-ri unnie headache make her cry, hyomin unnie coughing, boram unnie shivering badly. It is chaos omma.” “did they being treat already?”

“we already call doctor last night. i go to sleep beside eunjung unnie since she say she cold last night after everything seem to be ok but soyeon unnie didn’t sleep at all till this morning. She say q-ri, hyomin and boram unnie having problem last night. so i let her sleep when i wake up this morning.” Eunjung omma look at her. “you sleep beside eunjung? You will getting sick too if you did that.” “aniyo, its ok. As long as eunjung unnie can sleep comfortably.”

“aigoo, so omma is here. You should go get some rest. Omma will take care of them.” “aniyo, omma can’t do it alone. I will help you until soyeon unnie wake up.” “when she will wake up?” jiyeon look down. “mollayo, she look so tired.” “so do you jiyeon~ah. Omma just ok to do it alone. Come, omma accompany you.”

Jiyeon laying on her ber while eunjung mother sit beside her. She her hair, and put the blanket nicely on her. “you did so well jiyeon~ah. Now get some sleep ok.” She kiss her forehead and stay there until jiyeon fall asleep.