criminal couple 3

endless friendship

 

Eunjung go to the company to practice. she’s already late for it actually since she just now finish her schedule. When she open the door, all the member look at her. Eunjung smile and greet the member and staff in the practice room. “oh, eunjung~ah. You’re here.” Boram voiced. “annyeonghaseyo, i’m sorry i’m late. Something up at the set.”

“its ok. Be prepare now.” Eunjung tie her shoelace and approach the member. “what song now? And which part?” eunjuung ask q-ri that nearer to her. “roly poly, your second part.” “oh, arasso.” She take her place and practice with them.

After they rehearsing 5 song, eunjung collapsed on the floor tiredly. She didn’t get rest at all today since she has a non-stop schedule. Individual and with the group. Jiyeon approach her. “unnie must be really tired.” she say while massaging eunjung shoulder. “woah, you are so good in massaging people. So good.” “i’m good right?” “yeah, i feel better now. Thank you jiyeon~ah.”

“ok, we’re done for today.” The amazing word that they want to hear at last appear.

“at last it come to the end. I want my bed and my rilakkuma. I want my beauty sleep.” Eunjung scream while laying on the floor. “unnie palli ierona,lets go back so you will get your beauty sleep.” Jiyeon pull her hand. Eunjung walking beside jiyeon while huging her. She rest her head on jiyeon shoulder.

“unnie walk properly. You’re too heavy.” Jiyeon say jokingly. “YAH.” Eunjung hit her shoulder and pout. She then walk away from jiyeon. Soyeon and boram that behind them just look. “eunjung sulking with the maknae again. i don’t know who is the real maknae actually. Eunjung more like a baby while jiyeon is so mature.” Boram nod upon hearing soyeon word. Jiyeon chased eunjung from behind. She grab her hand.

“unnie mianhe, i’m just joking. Don’t sulking unnie. I’m sorry.” Jiyeon beging for forgiveness. ‘aisy, this not gonna work.’

“baek gu unnie, dino jiyeonnie want to say sorry. She didn’t mean to hurt you.” Jiyeon say with her aegyo. Suddenly eunjung laugh. “yah, is that too desperate to persuade me till you need to use you aegyo. Its rare to see your aegyo. Woah, i’m so lucky.” Eunjung say while laughing.

“look, now they are ok again. later they will fight again.” “they are dino and baek gu though.” Soyeon and boram smile to each other.

When they arrive at the dorm, everybody collapsed on the floor due to tiredness. “i’m hungry. Let wash up and eat then. Jajangmyun will be awesome.” Boram say. “call.” Eunjung say her agree. “me and eunjung unnie will make some ramyun then.” Jiyeon say. they move to refresh themself.

After a while, all of them gather at the hall waiting for their order. Meanwhile eunjung and jiyeon is at the kitchen preparing the ramyun.

“jiyeon~ah, i want to see badly soyeon unnie face when she eat spicy food. Not too spicy, just a little bit since she didn’t eat spicy food.” “are you trying to say that you want to play a prank like usual?” jiyeon say while smile evilly. Eunjung just reply it with a smile and nod. They put some chilli powder in soyeon ramyun. And put more ingredient in it.

Then they bring it to the member and give it to them one by one. “since we didn’t have enough ramyun, so we made 2 different flavour. But basicly it just the same.” Jiyeon say confidently. Eunjung send a gaze to her and smile.

They start eating. Eunjung and jiyeon sit opposite form soyeon. They eat their ramyun silently while sometimes sneakly look at her. Soyeon face start to become red, her nose, her ear, everything become red. Eunjung and jiyeon hold their laughter by put as much food as they can in their mouth.

“unnie, what happen? Wae your face become red like that?” hyomin ask after seeing soyeon face. “aniya, i’m okay.” She deny that she doesn’t ok. “i’m going to get some juice. jiyeonnie can you help me to bring the glass here?” eunjung say to jiyeon. She can’t hold it anymore. If she’s there for more than a minute she will laugh.

Jiyeon who understand the signal just nod. As soon as they arrive at the kitchen, they laugh hard but try not to  make  any sound. Then they hear soyeon voice, asking when they will bring the juice. “she must feel very hot now. Thats why she asked for the water.” Eunjung say while laughing. “jamkkan unnie.” Jiyeon answer her. They still laughing when they take out the juice from the fridge. “unnie stop it now.or else we will get caught. It will be a problem then.” Eunjung fixed her expression before go to the hall with the juice.

As soon as they distribute the water, soyeon dring it with only one shot. And ask for some more. “can you give me some?” boram look at her. “whats wrong with you park soyeon?” “nothing unnie. Just my throat feel dry.” “but why all over your face so red?” q-ri ask. “nothing unnie, just eat. I’m okay.”

They continue eating. Eunjung and jiyeon still try to control her laughter. After they finish eating, the CRIMINAL COUPLE washing the dish. “her face is so red. I’m speechless unnie.” Jiyeon say. “i know. Me too jiyeon~ah.” They laugh. “shhhh.. somebody will hear us.”

They enter their room after finishing their work. Eunjung sit on her bed, jiyeon sit on her bed. They facing each other. After a minute silent they broke into a hard laughter. They rolling on their bed while laughing non-stop. Eunjung eyes become teary. Jiyeon hit the bed as she release everything she hold from before. Their laughter can be heard from outside the room.

q-ri approach the room. “yah, what happen in there?” “nothing unnie, jiyeon just show m something funny.” Eunjung say still laughing. “yah, the expression is so epic you know. If i record it and post it, i am wondering how many like the video will get.” And they laugh again. “deabak unnie. But sure she will kill me then.”

After a while, sitting in the room laughing they went out to use the toilet. Soyeon sitting on the dining table drinking some water. After using the toilet, they approach soyeon. “unnie wae?” “my stomach having a problem now. The ramyun is too spicy, what did you put in it?” “nothing, just common ingredient.”jiyeon answer it. “but still something strange. Q-ri unnie ramyun same flavour as me but she is ok. Why am i too spicy?” she look at jiyeon and eunjung curiously.

“did you guys put some extra ingredient in it? or maybe extra chilli powder?” eunjung who is now drinking, chocked.  Jiyeon rub her back.

Soyeon look at them more curious. “wae eunjung~ah? Did i say something wrong or right?” eunjung cough to clear . “nothing, i’m just chocked.” Eunjung avoid the question with an excuse. “no, no, no.. both of you are up on something in my ramyun? Am i right?” soyeon stand up and walk to approach them.

They walk backward to avoid her. “yes, you are up on something. Tell me what is it? what did you put in it?” jiyeon grab eunjung hand which is behind her. “unnie, we’re get caught. RUN!!” jiyeon say while draging eunjung with her.

They enter the room and lock it from inside. Soyeon knock it hardly from outside make the door like want to broke. “yah, open the door. Dare you to play prank on me. Open the door. NOW!!”

The other member now gather to know the real situation. “what happen soyeon~ah?” “they play prank on me. They put extra ingredient in my ramyun, make it become so spicy.” “no wonder your face so red before.” Hyomin say while laughing. The member that now understand also join her to laugh.

“yah, why are you laugh? I warn you stop now.” She say. soyeon turn to face the door. “YOU TWO WAIT FOR MY REVENGE LATER. DON’T REGRET LATER OK.” She left the room. Soyeon turn to face the other member. “stop it. or you’ll also will get the punishment later.” And they stop laughing.

Meanwhile in the room, jiyeon and eunjung laughing but still they feel scared on what soyeon say just now. “we must be careful after this. You take care of me, i’ll take care of you. FIGHTING!” eunjung say. “CRIMINAL COUPLE prank on soyeon unnie success.” Jiyeon say make they laugh more.