eunjung power !

endless friendship

Jiyeon walk in front leaving eunjung alone behind. Areum and hyomin walk behind her. hyomin shook her head when she see jiyeon walk fast leaving them behind. “unnie, why did she walk so fast? Are the plane already want to board or what.” Eunjung smirk. “tcch, molla.” “why did you walk alone? Its weird when you didn’t walk with her.” eunjung glare at hyomin. She then leave them alone.

“what you want me to do? She is the one that get jealous because i walk with areum but didn’t realise that she start it first. Pabo park jiyeon.” Eunjung pout. When she enter the plane, she purposely sit at hyomin seat. Hyomin look at her. “unnie, thats my sit.” “go sit with her. let me sit with areumie.” Eunjung say without looking at her.

Hyomin sigh. “you get jealous among each other, yet i’m the one that become the middle person. being kick here and there.” she take her seat beside jiyeon. Jiyeon look up and open her shades. “wae did you sit here unnie?” hyomin pout towards eunjung. “she want me too. Yah, you get jealous among each other, its up to you. But don’t put me in.” She say whinning. “she is the one that start it first.” “i don’t care who start it first. Both of you just the same. Aigoo.” Jiyeon pout. “yah, just go sit beside her. i rather let areumie sit beside me than either both of you. I’m ok if you are not fighting but for now, its kind of scary. I might get punch maybe if i say something wrong.” Jiyeon glare at hyomin behind her shades.

She stand up and approach areum. “areumie, lets switch seat.” “no need, just stay still. You choose listen to me, or follow her order.” Areum look at jiyeon and eunjung. jiyeon can’t stand anymore. she take off her shades. She look at her. “ah, unnie i go to sit beside hyomin unnie.” Areum say looking at eunjung. “i say stay at your seat. You don’t want to listen to my word? Who is the oldest here?” eunjung say. “mianhae unnie.” Areum say running away.

When she look up,she can see jiyeon stare at her. “ah,no wonder she become scared.”

Meanwhile, areum take her seat beside hyomin. “how did you run from them?” “i just run like that. I’m sure eunjung unnie will be angry to me later. Ah, jiyeon unnie stare is scary. I rather prefer her with the shades than without it.” hyomin laugh upon hearing areum word.

Jiyeon and eunjung keep silent. Its not like usual when they will tease between each other, teasing other member and even sharing earphone. But today the atmosphere is so different. Eunjung listening to music. She close her eyes trying to sleep since this flight will take more than 10 hours. So better to get some rest before start with another crazy schedule. Jiyeon also try to sleep. She keep moving.

Eunjung open her eyes. “can you stop moving? i’m trying to sleep here.” jiyeon mock her. eunjung close her eyes again. hyomin look at areum. “look, later they will sleep with jiyeon head rested on eunjung shoulder. That is her favourite pillow beside eunjung lap. You maybe never see this because you always sit in front of them, but you will see it today.” Areum raise her eyebrow.

“even they are fighting or arguing or something similar to that, jiyeon will always find a way to do it. she will do anything, aegyo, say sorry, disturb her, anything until she get her favourite place to sleep.” Hyomin point to eunjung and jiyeon. Areum nod.

-----

“unnie, can we share? I didn’t bring mine.” “go and borrow areumie headphone. Don’t disturb me.” Eunjung say. “shiro. Ah, unnie, please.” “ah, shiro. I don’t want to share today. Go ask minnie earphone if you want to listen to music badly.” Jiyeon sigh. “unnie, sorry. I know you angry because i leave you and walk with hyomin unnie. I’m sorry, i know you are jealous when i walk with her.” “who say that i jealous?” eunjung open her glasses. She look at her. “then why did you behave like this?” “you are the one that getting jealous because i walk with areum. Why did you say i jealous you walk with her? i walk with areum because you walk with hyomin pabo. Do you expect me to walk alone while you walking with her? who gonna take care of areumie then?” eunjung sigh.

“arasso, arasso.i admit that i get jealous when unnie always areum, areum, areum after she enter the group. Even today, when i see you walk with her. i plan to walk with you like usual but looking at hyomin unnie attire almost similar to mine, so i approach her first waiting for you to come. While i was talking to her, i see you already by areum side. Thats why i just continue to walk with her.” “that is because you already hold her hand, so i thought you want to walk with her you pabo~ya.” Jiyeon smile. “mianhae.” Eunjung sigh. “nado mianhae.you know what, i am the 4th older and you are the 1st maknae but we act like we both maknae. So childish.”

Jiyeon smile. “that is because unnie act like a baby even your voice also. Unnie you are 26 already.” “yah, age is a number ok. You want me to be mature? Don’t cry later when i ignore you all the time later.” “aniya, aniya. Be mature is ok but don’t ignore me.” Jiyeon say cutely. “aigoo, get jealous over that kind of thing. are we lover or what?” “ne, unnie is mine ok.” Jiyeon say mocking eunjung. she pinch jiyeon cheek. “aigoo, so cute.”

Jiyeon lean on eunjung shoulder. “this is what you really want right? my shoulder.” Eunjung say. “here. get some rest then.” Eunjung ahnded jiyeon one of the earphone. Not long after that, both of them already sleeping.

-----

Hyomin poke areum arm. She point to jiyeon and eunjung. “look, now they are sleeping already.”  “woah, you are right unnie.” “everybody know about it. so when they fight, we just let them be. The longest time they can fight is 2 weeks i guess, the latest one. But still eunjung unnie will care about jiyeon even they didn’t talk between each other.” Areum nod.

“oh, so they are that close?” “eung. Wae?” “my first impression when i look at them, i think they are not straight. You know what i mean right unnie.” Hyomin laugh. “i know, i know. But they are not like that. Like i say before they are inseparable twin even they are not. We t-ara is straight ok baby. We know too how to look at many handsome man around us.” Hyomin say still laughing. Areum just nod.

After they arrive at LA, dani come to the airport to fetch them. how surprise they are when they see how many people that being sent to fetch them. 18 big bodyguard with a very comfortable car being sent to the airport just to them to the venue of chris brown MV filming.

They meet him and greet as good as they can. Meet some fans too. “woah, look. That kid so cute.” Eunjung say. “woah.” Jiyeon take step forward. They approach the kid that currently with her mother. “how old .. how old is he?” eunjung try hard to communicate with her. she use to know only basic english conversation. Same with the member, so they try to communicate with them using english.

“he is 2 years old.” “two? Two?” jiyeon look at her, showing 2 finger. “yeah, 2 years old.” “oh, so cute. Come lets take a picture.” They take picture with that kid before heading to the hotel.

Tok..tok..tok..

Jiyeon open the door. Here is the schedule for tomorrow. The day after tomorrow schedule still not been finalise so, i’ll hand it up to you tomorrow.” “ne oppa.” “so, we will head up to the studio tomorrow to discuss about N$ collabrating project with chris brown. Oppa will tell you the other tomorrow since we maybe will be long at the studio. Ok, get some rest girl.” Jiyeon nod. “annyeong oppa.” He leave the room.

“ah, schedule again and again and again.” jiyeon whinning. “we come here for work jiyeon~ah.” “even if not because of work, still schedule, schedule and schedule.” Eunjung ruffle jiyeon hair. “ah, i’m sleepy.” “you sleep almost all the way here unnie, still sleepy?” eunjung nod. “unnie, i want your laptop.” “for what?” she ask. “movie.”

“yah, ji we need to wake up early tomorrow. Still movie at this time?” jiyeon nod. “if unnie don’t want to give it to me, i’m gonna go and ask hyomin unnie for her laptop.” Eunjung smile. “go and ask if she bring it.” jiyeon pout.  She know the only person that will bring her laptop along wherever she go is eunjung. so, it is impossible for hyomin to bring hers.

“please unnie.” Eunjung nod. Jiyeon jump on her and kiss her cheek. “thank you unnie.”

-----

“jiyeon~ah, wae did your face swollen?” “she sleep late last night.” eunjung answer. “movie again?” jiyeon nod. “what should we do now? Your face, your eyes, both swollen like crazy.” Hyomin hold her laugh. “chinjja? Chinjja unnie?” jiyeon ask panic.

Hyomin nod. Jiyeon grab the mirror in her bag. “ah, why did i sleep so late last night. its killing me.” “what did you watch till you overlap like that?” “chun hee oppa.” Jiyeon say smiling like crazy. “again. aigoo, he’s married jiyeon~ah.” “like i care unnie.” She say mock her. hyomin chase her from behind. She go to hide behind eunjung.

“unnie, help.” Eunjung look at her. “aisy, this kid. Hyominnie, stop it.” “she mock me.” Hyomin protest. “are you a kid?” “no.” “are you the unnie?” she ask again. “ne.” Hyomin answer with her head down. “so behave like one. I have 2 kids enough to take care. I don’t want to add one more. You should help me to take care both of them, not behave like them. arasso?” “ne unnie.” Hyomin answer.

She look at jiyeon. Once again, jiyeon mock her while walking beside eunjung. accidently, eunjung see it. “you !” “ah, kkamjjag~ya.” “can you stop it?” “ne unnie.” Jiyeon look back. Hyomin raise 2 thumbs up to her. eunjung stop walking. She turn and look at both of them. “sorry unnie.” Hyomin and jiyeon walk as fast as they can entering the car. Eunjung continue walking, smiling. As soon as she enter the car, she look at areum. “areumie is more mature than you girls.” She say. hyomin and jiyeon pout. “again, areum, areum, areum.” Jiyeon mumble. “what?” “nothing unnie.” Eunjung sit and smile widely. “gotcha.”