ahjumma, did your husband abuse you?

endless friendship

i'm sorry but i'm going back to before the promotion start. when they filming the mv, choosing the name and all.i hope you enjoy it.

Back to before the promotion start.

Hyomin, eunjung, jiyeon and areum enter the office. Double sidekick also there with them. “oh, oppa. You are here.” eunjung say as soon as they enter. “girls, are you here already? Have a sit.” They sit in front of the CEO. He flip the paper on her hand. “so, you know that the concept of the korean unit is hip hop just like what you perform in budokan concert last time. But this time the song will be a bit differ in term of music arrangement.” Jiyeon look at eunjung. eunjung raise her eyebrow.

“i don’t understand.” “we will have a hip hop element in a funky and intense dance music. And we also will have another version like usual. it is traditional harmonies and instrument. They will compose the song.” “oppa?” the CEO nod. “after this you will straight head to the studio for some discussion. And the unit need to have a name. Any idea?” he ask looking at them. areum shook her head. Hyomin too. Jiyeon look at them. “how about ‘brand new 4’?”

The CEO look at her. “wae?” “because sub-unit is something new in t-ara. Of course still the word t-ara will be there. and we also show new side of us, means like we always have y style, cute but this time its hip hop.” “the 4 is for what?” eunjung ask. “unnie, we only 4 person here.” eunjung nod. “sound good. Sajangnim, actually the song is about countryside life. So, as we know countryside have their own way of music, but when we combine it with hip hop it will be something that really new.” He say. “how sure are you it will be success?” the CEO as them. “we will try our best. We promise you that.”

He nod. “but sajangnim, t-ara brand new 4 is too long.how about N4? I mean t-ara N4.” “woah, itsound nice. Can we go with that?” “wae?” “why did you still ask wae. It is the shortform of brand new 4. How jiyeonnie?” “i’m ok with it. unnie? Areumie?” all of them nod. “ok, so the korean sub-unit is t-ara N4. So, i think our meeting is up to here. i’ll inform later if any other additional thing. t-ara N4 fighting.” “fighting.”

They head to the studio. “oppa, the song is already being compose or not?” “we already write the lyrics and the music arrangement but we need to test whether it suit you girls or not.” “title?” “jeon won il gi.” He hand them music sheet.”ok, lets try to listen to it first and decide then.” When the music start to play, their jaw drop. Eunjung look at hyomin and jiyeon. “woah, deabak. Are you sure we can dance and sing at the same time? It is so fast.” “thats why we need to divide it according to your voice suitablity.” Eunjung look at them. “how? Is it ok? Or you want to request for some slow down.” “aniya, i think it is ok but we need to carefully choose our part. That way we will be ok to perform this song live. And we still didn’t meet unnie for the dance move. So i think it is ok.” Jiyeon say.

“thats why i’m saying this. What if the dance move is killing?” jiyeon blankly look at her. “see. Are you girls really sure you can do this? I’m ok with it.” hyomin look at her. “call.” “call.” Areum too. They then look at jiyeon. “ke re call.” “ok, so how are we going to divide the part?” hyomin ask. “lets listen to it once again and choose after that.” After listen to it one more time, they start to choose their part. “eunjung unnie will do the chorus as usual. also because it has high note too.” Jiyeon say. “areumie?” “i think this part is ok for me.” But then, jiyeon stop her action.

“oppa, the rap part is too much for eunjung unnie or hyomin unnie to do it. can you ask sajangnim if we can feat with any other rapper from other group.” She say. eunjung and hyomin nod. “i will die due to lack of oxygen to dance, sing and rap at the same time.” Hyomin say. “maybe you can ask SPEED to do it? taewoon or sungmin or maybe sejun?” eunjung say. “yeah, how about them?” “oppa will try. So, lets take a look again.”

-----

Eunjung is headed to the practice room after her schedule. It is the first day of dance practice. “annyeong.” The member greet her back. Jiyeon run to hug her. “how today?” “great.” “unnie the move is killing.” She whisper. “wae?” jiyeon shook her head.

Eunjung jaw drop when she see the dance move by their choreographer. Jiyeon look at her and smirk. “i told you right?” she say. eunjung can say any word, she take a deep breath before speak up. “nevermind, we can do it. lets have some confident and do it.” hyomin look at eunjung. “sure, t-ara N4 fighting !” “fighting.” And they start to dance. After 4 hours everybody collapse on the floor. Eunjung dring water from a big bottle non-stop. “unnie, let me have some too.” Jiyeon say. eunjung keep drink it untill it left only a quarter of it. “aisy, unnie.” Jiyeon say finishing the water. “ah, i still want more. Oppa, can you take some water for me? I can’t move at all oppa.”

Hyomin lay on the couch. “woah, it sure kill us. It is a countryside song. wae did it have such a strong dance move like this. Ah, i’m going to die soon.” She say. “i’m sure we will lost so much weight after this promotion done. Now also we almost die.” Eunjung say. “jiyeon~ah, here the water.” “ah, thank you oppa.” Jiyeon gulp the water when suddenly SPEED come into the room. Because of shock, jiyeon choke the water. She cough. “yah, be careful.” Eunjung say. “annyeong haseyo.” Taewoon say as he enter the room. “oh, taewoon~ah.” “i will be feat in t-ara unit sing as a rapper.” “oh, chinjja?” he nod. “what about the others?” “they will be in the here also as the backup dancer.”

“oh, eunjung noona. Sajangnim say he will start filming the music video in 2 days. There will be many other artist in that MV including us and the seeya.” “chinjja?” hyomin ask. “ne, he say he will come for a while later to tell you the further detail.” Later the other member of SPEED enter the room. After some discussion, they start to practice.

-----

They go to a village to filming the music video. Since they go early in the morning, everybody is sleeping on their way. Jiyeon sleep on eunjung lap at the back while hyomin and areum sit in front of them. “girls, wake up we almost there.” “unnie ierona. We here already. Unnie, jiyeon unnie, eunjung unnie, ierona.” They get off from the car to the waiting room prepare for them. it is raining outside. after done with their make up and dress up, they go to the first filming set.

“ah, why it should be rain today.” Hyomin say. they enter an old fashioned tea house. They doing some briefing about today scene. Suddenly the director look at eunjung and smile. “eunjungie, what hairstyle is that? Are you wearing a wig?” “aniyo, it my hair.” “chinjja? I thought you waering a wig.” Aniya, it my hair.  i will tell everybody about it.” she say while the member laughing. Jiyeon fix eunjung hair at the same time. “how about the role?”  the briefing continue and at last, the filming start.

After the the house, they go to the market nearby. Jiyeon jumping around to fight with the coldness. Eunjung look at her. “come here.” she then hug jiyeon.”as expected, your hug is the most warm than wearing a jumper.” Jiyeon say. she look at eunjung. “how beautiful.” She say and laugh.

They didn’t stay long at the market. They are bring to a farming area. “woah, invicible youth.” Hyomin say. eunjung walking unstable in front of her. hyomin smile. Eunjung just now wake up from sleep. She didn’t even fully open her eyes. When the director briefing to them, eunjung just look at him blankly. “ah. I’m so sleepy.” Hyomin look inside the green house. “is that a cabbage?” “ne, and potato. He say. “woah, it is the most expensive cabbage.” “you can take them home later.” “chinjja? Chinjjaji?” he nod.

The situation inside the green house become a chaos after the filming start. Eunjung at one side with her mirror, doing her work. Hyomin behind her looking so boring. Jiyeon do everything told to her without thinking to do it the correct way and all.eunjung throw the potato to hyomin. “yah, why are you throw throw that to me.” She say angrily. And she throw it back to her. eunjung throw it back and they almost fight.

“yah, both of you stop it.” somebody yell. “OK, CUT.”

“ok, we will continue at the rabbit house. Everybody thanks for the good work.” At the rabbit house they being amazed with the cuteness of the rabbit. “ok, it is the scene here.we will start as soon as joon-hyuk~ssi ready.”  they start filming with the presence of the guest, yang joon-hyuk.

“hyomin~ah, you are an expert in this kind of scene right? so i hope for something good ok. Jiyeon don’t change your expression, it is just right. a blockhead expression.” Jiyeon and hyomin nod.  “OK, ACTION.” The staff laugh hard looking at hyomin acting. More funny looking at jiyeon, that has one tempo personality expression.

It is already 9 pm. The filming is already ended. “woah, first time the MV filming finish early.” Jiyeon  say. “yeah, but we need to wake up at 3.30  am tomorrow. That is the difficult thing.” hyomin say. “whatever it is, i want my bed now.” eunjung say. “i heard tomorrow will be a hard time for you unnie.” Areum say. “what is it?” “tomorrow scene will be hard though. We need to dance, dance and dance.” Eunjung sigh.

“i think eunjung unnie will suffer more tomorrow.” “what is it? everybody say it will be hard for me, suffer and all, but what is it about actually?” eunjung ask. “i don’t know. I ask the director before we leave. He say everything is easy tomorrow just it will be hard for unnie. Why, i don’t know.” “be prepare ok unnie.” Areum say. “arasso.look like i really will suffer tomorrow.” Eunjung say sighing.

Jiyeon look at her and laugh. “eunjung unnie look like she give up on her marriage saying that she will suffer tomorrow. Ahjumma, did your husband abuse you?” jiyeon ask laughing. “yeah yeah, he abuse me by having daughter like you.” Eunjung say knocking jiyeon head. Hyomin and areum laugh hard looking at them.