[edited]are you jealous?

endless friendship

i left the most important part of this chapter since i type it separately. so, here the actual version of the whole chapter.

Their debut stage is a great success. A lot of fans cheering for them, the song also can be accepted by the fans like their other song, and the album sale is not bad either. Eunjung resting in the waiting room after their live stage. The song choreography is the most tiring compare to all their song. not only eunjung, hyomin, jiyeon and areum also collapse after the performance. “ah, why is this song have such a powerful dance like this. My leg didn’t stop shaking till now.” Jiyeon say. “you are right. i wonder how much we will lost when this unit promotion done.” Hyomin say.

Eunjung phone ring. She reach her phone on the desk.

“oh, its soyeon unnie.” All eyes is on her. “yeobuseyo?” “chukkahae for your successful debut stage.” “jjamkkan unnie.” Eunjung put it on loudspeaker mode so all the member can hear what soyeon want to say. “the performance is deabak. As expected from the dongsaeng. Ah, its a pity unnie not there to give support to all of you.” “aniya unnie, its ok. Your call now is more than enough for us to know that you support us even you not here. gomawo unnie.”

Soyeon laugh. “yah, you know what boram unnie say. ‘ah, their energy is great. Wonder what happen to me if i do that dance.’ “ they burst into laughter. “where are you now unnie?” eunjung ask. “at the company. We need to study, you know right we will debut in japan.” “good luck then unnie.” “ne, you all too. Good luck for the next stage. T-ara N4 fighting, unnie will support you all and look at every performance of my dongsaeng.” “gomawo unnie. Come over some time, its been a while since we meet.” “arasso. Saranghae jagiya.” “we love you too.” “ne, annyeong. Yah, eunjungie be more y can you? How come jiyeonnie is ier than you. Annyeong.” Soyeon say while laughing before hang up.

“aisy, this unnie.” Eunjung look up. she accidently make an eye contact with jiyeon. Eunjung then look away to avoid it. jiyeon sigh.

Unnie still angry? Its unusual you can make eye contact with me.

~baby dino~

Eunjung phone ring. She take it and read the text that being sent. She put her phone before continue resting.

the next day, jiyeon wake up early. she want to make breakfast for eunjung, but she afraid eunjung will getting angry to her for being at the kitchen without the unnie. "ah, i just make coffee for her since she like it." she start to make the coffee when areum approach her. "what are you doing unnie?" "ah, areumie. kkamjjag~ya. why did you so early today?" areum shook her head. "not me but you. what make you wake up early today unnie?" jiyeon sigh. "you know eunjung unnie sulking with me right?" areum nod.

"so, i'm trying to make something to persuade her. but you know she will be more angry if i make a mess at the kichen. well i make it become like a war place once. so, i think i just make coffee for her." areum raise her eyebrow. "will it work?" "molla, but its ok to try right?" she say. 

after a while, they are getting ready to start their schedule. eunjung approach the table. there are a mug of coffee on it with a sticky note beside it. 

~unnie mianhae.~   <3 dino <3

eunjung smile. she take the note and drink the coffee before call them out to leave. jiyeon smile looking at the empty mug. but the situation still the same. eunjung still didn't talk to her. 

eunjung enter their waiting room alone as the member need to use the toilet first. she sit at the place she had done her make up before. then she found out that there is some chocolate on the table arrange with the word  '미안해요' . she smile. that is non-other person will do that but jiyeon. "how silly this kid." eunjung put all the chocolate in her bag. right at that tima, the member enter the room.  jiyeon look at eunjung. eunjung take her phone and play with it without looking at her.  jiyeon sit at the couch. she take her bag and take out a big bar of chocolate. "yah, you don't like that right?" hyomin ask. jiyeon didn't answer her but keep eating the chocolate. 

hyomin look at areum. "must be in really bad mood or not feeling good." areum nod. 

two days later, eunjung enter the room after wash up. a picture that look like an animal but what kind of animal she also don't know. after reading what write at the bottom of the picture, she laugh. 

~dino say sorry. dino will not do it again.~ 

"ah, so this is a dinosour. your drawing still can't be understand like before." she say taking and keep the picture in her drawer. jiyeon keep put the chocolate with the word for eunjung almost everyday. she also will pouting while sit and eat the remain chocolate left if eunjung didn't give any respond to her action. eunjung give a glance to the maknae. 'lets play around some more ok park jiyeon. let see what will you do if i sulking like this and till when you can stand with it.' eunjung smirk. 

That night jiyeon sit on her bed, thinking. “what make she so angry with me? That day she say she didn’t angry with me anymore but still act cold towards me. What am i do until she behave like that?” jiyeon hardly think to recall what did she ever do. At the time she still thinking, eunjung enter the room. She put her bag on her desk and go straight to her bed without looking at her.

Suddenly, jiyeon remember something.

Flashback

“aigoo unnie sure know how to sulking too ha.” Jiyeon say hug eunjung from behind.

End flashback

“ah, so thats the reason.” She look at eunjung. ‘no wonder she sulking that long. What a stupid park jiyeon. Every person have feeling too. Why did you need to say something like that. Aigoo.’ She mumble hitting her head.

“don’t you want to sleep now? Turn of f the light, its too bright.” Eunjung break the silence. Jiyeon go to switch off the light before she sit at the edge of her bed. “unnie, you don’t want to wash up first?” jiyeon say. “no, i’ll do it tomorrow. I’m tired.” eunjung say turn away. she hug her BIG rilakkuma and buried her face on it. jiyeon sigh and approach her.

Jiyeon lay down beside eunjung. “what are you doing? go back to your bed, i’m stink.” “you still smell nice even you didn’t wash up, its ok.” Jiyeon say. eunjung keep silent. “unnie, mianhae. I know you hurt so much with my word that day. But it is not my attention. I’m just joking around that time.” Eunjung didn’t respond. “unnie say something. I know i’m wrong, so i’m sorry.” “jiyeon~ah, some word can make people hurt even it is not your attention. You knwo why? because every person have their own feeling.”

“i know unnie. I’m sorry for hurting you. You become silence killing me. I don’t know how to react when you in front of me with those silence because we usually play around, joking around when we are together. Mianhae unnie, i miss you.” Eunjung turn to look at jiyeon. “unnie mianhae if you feel that way. I’m sorry ok. I don’t know why i become so sensitive lately. Maybe too tired ewith all those crazy schedule. I’m sorry ok, but do remember you should think before you say something. Because you will hurt people feeling if you just say it without thinkng.” Jiyeon nod. She hug eunjung tight.

“i miss you too ji.” Eunjung say jiyeon hair.

-----

Its been 2 weeks since the promotion start. They are on the wway to the venue when eunjung get a phone call. “eunjung, come to my office with all the N4 member now.” “but we’re already heading to the venue.” “its ok, meet me after the show.” “arasso sajangnim.” Jiyeon look at eunjung. she raise her eyebrow. “he want to meet us.” “again? what did he want now?” “molla.”

After the event, they go to the company.

Tok..tok..tok..

“come in.” They enter the room. He sit in front of them. he look at them and smile. “what with that smile sajangnim?” eunjung ask. “this morning we receive  a love call.” “love call? From who?” “you know right that dani currently in america now. So, somebody close to her interested in collabrating with you girl, t-ara N4.” “nugusaeyo?” “we receive a love call from Chris Brown this morning. He want to invite you to LA. At first he want to invit e you to his MV filming but you need to go to dream concert later, so you will on the day after tomorrow to meet him there and discuss about music.”

Eunjung eyes widen. “chinjja? Chinjjaji sajangnim?” he just nod. “woah, daebak. How did he know about us?” “dani. She close to him. So ,when she go to her concert and meet after that. She say she trained as t-ara member and she show him your jeon won il gi MV. Thats it.” jiyeon smile. “so,we really go there?” “ne, be prepare. You will be leaving the day after tomorrow and all your schedule in korea the moment you there will be cancel. How long you will be there is depend on current situation.”

“arasso sajangnim.” They leave the room.

-----

Eunjung come out from the car first as she open the door wide for the other to come out. Some fans already gather there when they heard about their departure to LA. Even it is a short notice, the amount of fans waiting is more than expected.

Jiyeon come out from the car. As eunjung busy taking care of the maknae, jiyeon approach hyomin. “woah, our outfit almost the same. Did you copy me?” “aniya, when did i.” Jiyeon say. she then held hyomin hand. Eunjung turn after close the door as soon as areum come out.  She takea glance to jiyeon. The former maknae with a couple look with hyomin now holding her hand.

Its good she wear the sunglasess. Nobody notice it. she approach areum. Areum have some difficulty with her cap. Eunjung look at her. “what happen areumie?” “aniya unnie, my cap give me some problem.” “let me help you.” Areum turn to face eunjung. eunjung try to help her with that cap but it is useless. the cap still give her problem but it is better than before. “gomawo unnie.” “comfortable now.” “ne, better then before.” She say smiling.

Jiyeon look around. She found eunjung is helping areum right now. “ji, did you listen to me?” “ne, what is it unnie?” “aisy, where did you go?” hyomin say. eunjung drag areum closer to jiyeon and hyomin. “eunjung unnie, the glasses is deabak. Where did you buy it? can i take a look?” hyomin say. eunjung move her face closer to hyomin as look closely to it. “omma buy it for me. Yaepuji?” “yaepuda.”

Eunjung then approach areum back. ‘woah, she didn’t even say anything to me. Now, its all areum, areum, areum.’ Jiyeon think. ‘earlier i want to walk with you but you walk with hyomin already. Beside you wear almost similar outfit. Its ok, i’ll walk with areum then.’ Eunjung think. She glance again to jiyeon and hyomin. ‘you even hold her hand. Good, you forget me already park jiyeon.’

“girls, ka ja.” Eunjung walk first followed by areum. After a while, hyomin nowhere can be found. Areum also. Eunjung talking with their manager when jiyeon approaching her. “unnie, hyomin unnie eodisseo?” “molla.” Eunjung say walk away. “ah, unnie wait for me.” Jiyeon hold eunjung hand. “why did you hold my hand? Didn’t you with hyominnie before?” eunjung say. “are you jealous unnie?” “why should i?” “but you are the one that walk with areum first.” Jiyeon say. “yah, i walk with her because you already hand by hand with hyominnie you pabo~ya.” Eunjung sigh.

From far, hyomin hand on areum shoulder. “now, they are jealous between each other again.” “wae?” “beacuse eunjung unnie always walk with jiyeonnie and vice versa. so when one of them walk with other, the other party will be jealous. Remember, they are inseparable. Just like a twin sister even though they are not.” Hyomin say smiling to her.