our story~

endless friendship

 

Comeback just around the corner. Schedule become very hectic. The member also busy with individual schedule as eunjung and jiyeon in drama again. Hyomin with her musical. They rarely seeing each other. Going out when they still sleepy, so not really talking to each other. Some of them come back to the dorm individually because of different schedule from the others.

They see each other only when their practising time. Not only practise for the comeback but also for their upcoming abroad showcase. Sometimes they didn’t comeback to the dorm but going back to home to meet parents. Eunjung, jiyeon and hyomin often do that since they finish their schedule very late in the night. But sometimes for jiyeon only her oppa will be at home since her parent go for a business trip.

“omma, i’m home.” She enter the house with a heavy step. Its already 3 a.m, the house also already dimmed. ‘omma should be sleeping now. I regret back here, i already disturb omma when she sleeping. Aisy, ham eunjung.’

As she open the door, she can see her omma sit in the couch watching television. “oh, eunjung~ah. Wasso.” She approach her and give a warm hug. “wae you didn’t sleep? I thought you sleep already.” “i’m waiting for you. You say you will comeback, so i wait. I haven’t see my daughter since a month ago because you keep going abroad.” She said while looking at eunjung face. “before when you back here, i already sleep and you going out early in the morning before i wake up. You only left note to inform your departure. So i decide to waot, so i can see my daughter.”

“mianhe omma. I’m too busy till don’t have time to  spend with you. Chinjja mianhe omma.” Eunjung hug her mom tightly. She put her head on her mom lap while looking at her face. She play her hand, kiss it a few times. “i miss my beloved omma scent. Can i sleep with you tonight?.” “of course but you need to wash up first. Arasso?,” she kiss eunjung forehead. “pity my daughter. Work till no rest but still have people that hate her. Eunjung~ah, don’t work too hard. You need time for  yourself also. You become skinnier now, looking pale sometime. Omma worried about you. Please take care of yourself. Omma don’t want you to be sick again. Arasso darling?.” “neh omma, don’t worry. Omma also take care okay. Just let me know if something bother you.” She smile. “i’m going to shower first. And sleep. I need to leave at 6.30 a.m tomorrow. Ah, so tired.” She walk to the bathroom.

Jiyeon stared at the ceiling. She so tired but she can’t sleep after the conversation with her oppa just now. Its been the 15th time they talk today. But he ony told her about it just now.

~flashback~

“ji, oppa get an offer to further study at japan. Oppa already accept the offer and will be leaving soon. Sorry ji, oppa can’t tell you earlier, you will not let oppa go if oppa tell you earlier. Mianhe ji~ah.” “wae do oppa did that? Am i doing something wrong? You should tell me earlier oppa, so i can prepare myself to be alone here.” “you’re not alone ji. Omma, appa still here.”

“but you know them well oppa. Their business is more important than us, than you & me. Can you tell how many times i meet them when i go back home? Lucky if manage to meet them once.” Jiyeon say with a sad voice.  “its okay ji. We will talk to the phone often like usual. Oppa promise you ji. Please don’t feel like you’re alone.””molla oppa. I’m going first. Don’t feel like want to talk long. See you later. Annyeong oppa.” She cut the line. She throw the phone to the corner of the room. And cry.

~end flashback~

She sigh. ‘What am i going to do? Omma, appa busy with business. Now, oppa will leave me also. Jiyeonnie, you need to be independent now. Very independent,jiyeonnie.’ She look at her phone screen. Their picture together. For the time being, she cry again. Somebody open the door and step in. “jiyeonnie, eunjung unnie say she will be at her parents house. Will be back tomorrow.” Jiyeon didn’t respond.

Hyomin sit on jiyeon bed. Jiyeon just keep silent facing the wall. “jiyeon~ah, wae?”,she force jiyeon to facing her. When jiyeon turn, her face is all wet of tears. Her face is red. “ya, park jiyeon. Wae are you crying?.” Jiyeon look at her and hug her tightly. Hyomin rub her back to comfort her.

“oppa will leave me soon. He will study abroad.” And she cry again. “gwenchana. Your mom and dad still here right. You also can contact with him through webcam like usual.” “unnie, omma and appa busy with their business. How many time when i back home i meet them? Glad if i meet them once.” Hyomin is a little bit suprise with jiyeon word. Because jiyeon never say that to anybody. T-ara also didn’t know that jiyeon didn’t meet her parents even she back home often.

“i miss them unnie. We only manage to talk on phone, but it is not the same as meet them face to face.”

“gwenchana jiyeon~ah. Uljima, unnie here will be with you. No need to feel lonely. I once talk to eunjung unnie. She only manage to meet her mother while her father is at countryside managing his restaurant. she say she miss him so much since she didn’t meet him for such a long time, but we made her strong to face it. She even cry when we talk back then.  Its been 4 years since she meet her father though. So, jiyoen you need to be strong as her.”

Jiyeon stay still. In fact, what hyomin say is true. She’s secretly sneak listen to their conversation. “gomawo unnie.” “neh. Don’t cry anymore ok my baby dino.”

“q-ri unnie, ierona. Let’s breakfast.” Soyeon again become an alarm clock to the member. “boram unnie too. Wake up unnie, i’m all alone now. So bored unnie.” Soyeon shake them hard. Boram sit on her bed looking at her with a sleepy look. She can’t even open her eyes but soyeon force her to wake up.

“wae soyeon~ah? Unnie so sleepy now.” Q-ri pull her blanket to cover her body. “unnie. Everybody have schedule. I’m all alone now, so bored unnie. Wake up so we can do something.” “what you want to do? If its not interesting, i won’t wake up.” “molla unnie. I didn’t think about it anymore but we can think about it together. Ierona unnie, jebal.”

“arasso soyeon~ah.  Unnie wake up now.” “yeay, gomawo unnie. I’m going to make breakfast now.” She leave the room. “she always like this when we have free time. Never give us more time to rest, aisy.” Q-ri and boram walk lazily to the bathroom. *not shower together. Boram use a bathroom and q-ri use another one*

20 miinutes later, they already gather at the kitchen. Currently eting their breakfast making by soyeon. “your cooking is best soyeon~ah.” “you will not be able to eat it if you didn’t wake up just now.” She laugh. “how can i didn’t wake up when you keep forcing me to wake up?  By the way, its deabak.” “the other eodisso? So quiet.” Q-ri ask while looking around.

“eunjung and jiyeon have filming schedule. Hyomin have a press conference for her new drama.” She nod when hear soyeon answer. “so what are we going to do now? Since i wake up now, you should give an interesting idea on what we going to do. If not, i’m going to sleep again.” Q-ri threat her. “i was thinking about shopping now. Then let us go to eunjung mom cafe to meet her. Its been along time since we visit her. So, today we’re a little bit free since no schedule but just practise later, can we do that?”

“we will not get to shopping freely since the fans will be everywhere.” “gwenchana unnie. We use to it since long time ago right. So deal?” soyeon look at them one by one. “or maybe we can add spa also in between.” “yeah, why not. Good idea though. Lets get ready, we’ll be leaving in an hour.”

Girl, unnie going out. Will be go for some shopping and planning to have our lunch at eunjungie omma cafe. Come join us if you’re free.

~t-ara family~

Boram send massage to the other member. “ga ja.”

During lunch, eunjung and jiyeon join them. “unnei, na wasso” “eunjung, jiyeon. Come sit here.” “i’m going to meet omma first. Omma, omma. Eodisso? I’m here, lets have lunch together.”

“i’m here princess. No need to scream like that.” Her omma appear from nowhere. She run and hug her mom. “tired? Come, lets eat. I make special for all of you.” “can you eat with us here?” eunjung ask it to her mom with her aegyo. “i have some work to do in the kitchen.” “omma......” eunjung pout. “arasso princess. Just give me a minute.” She go to the kitchen and come with more food.

“WOAHHHH. Aunty its deabak.” “now, lets eat. Let me feed all of you.” She said it and t-ara scream. “WAH, chinjja. I’m so happy, feel like i’m going back home and meet my omma.” Jiyeon say it with bright smile. “i’m your omma though. I am t-ara omma, am i right?” she look at them and smile. “i miss omma.” Jiyeon say. “aigoo, pity our maknae.” They say while pat jiyeon head. “come sit beside me.” Eunjung omma call her. She approach her and sit. But then she ask the permission to hug her. “can i hug you?” “why not? Come here.” She hug her and jiyeon cry. “aigoo, our maknae must miss her mom so much.” “come over often. i’m really happy if my daughter can come here often.” “is it okay if we come here often?” soyeon ask. “ya unnie, what kind of question is that. Pabo aniya.” Eunjung laugh when she finish her word. “we can gather here often unnie. Meet our fans as well. Thats why i bought this cafe for my mom. And the most important thing i can meet her here in between of my schedule if i want. All of you also. My mom is your mother too.” She say it confidently. Her mum smile and hug her. “thats my daughter.” “woah, eunjung so cool.” They laugh together. “now, lets eat. Beagupda.”