jiyeonnie.. jiyeonnie...

endless friendship

 

‘who should i follow? Hyomin unnie  or eunjung unnie?’ jiyeon now confused.

jiyeon  her hair. She looking towards hyomin room where most of the member gather there. They are now in a conversation that jiyeon don’t know what is it about. Their laughter can be heard till her room. ‘is unnie ok if i follow one of them? What if eunjung or hyomin unnie sulking later? What should i do now?’ many question popping in her head. 

Boram stop in front of jiyeon room on her way to hyomin room. She is from the kitchen taking some snack for them to eat. She approach jiyeon after giving the snack to them. “jiyeon~ah...” she call. “jiyeon~ah....” she wave her hand in front of her face. “JIYEON~AH...” “ne unnie. Ah, you scared me.” Jiyeon shock with boram loud voice.

“i call you for the third time already. What are you thinking about? Is there any problem?” she asked. “today, we will be back to our own house right. Hyomin unnie and eunjung unnie want me to stay with them. But i don’t want to dissapoint either one of them if i choose. I just can go back to my house though.” “jiyeon~ah, just choose. They will be ok with it. You know eunjung style right? Hyomin also. They don’t like to force if you don’t want. But still you need to choose either one. If you don’t want to stay with them, you can choose any member you want. They will be ok with it also.”

“but unnie, why? I just can be at my house.” “jiyeon~ah, we don’t want you to be alone there.” Boram pat her head. “just choose jiyeonnie. Its for your own good.” “but unnie you say they will not force me.” “aigoo, uri baby dino still don’t understand. They want you to choose either one of them or the member,any of us doesn’t mind  but not to stay alone there.” Jiyeon look down. She still thinking. “think about it dongsaeng~ah.” Boram left the room.

The dorm door open. Their manager step in. “soyeonnie,jiyeonnie, eunjungie, minnie, aish too many to call one by one. T-ara did you guys done preparing. Lets go then.” “ARASSO OPPA.” All of them shout from their room.  “just go straight to the car. We will take your belonging downwards.” “ne..”

As usual, jiyeon will sit in between hyomin and eunjung at the back. She keep looking on her phone. Look like texting with somebody. Eunjung approach hyomin. “hyomin~ah, jiyeon eodisso?” “she’s there. Keep looking on her phone look like texting to somebody.” Eunjung leave hyomin and approach jiyeon.

“ji, ottoke? Me or minnie? Or maybe the other member?” eunjung look at her. “hyomin unnie maybe since she stay alone.” Eunjung smile and pat her head. “thats my dongsaeng. You can go back to your house when your parents around. Mianhe, i didn’t mean to force you though but its for your own good.” “gomawo unnie. Mianhe for making you woorried.” “aniyo, be good there ok. Call me if you’re bored, i’ll be there if i’m not busy.” “arasso unnie.”

~boram pov~

“borammie, lets eat.” “arasso omma.” she approach her mother. “what is the dinner for today? Woah, my favourite.” “you should eat more. You need much energy. Your schedule is double hectic than mine when i start 20 years ago.” She smile to her mother. Beside her is her elder sister, wooram. “wooram~ah, hows the audition?”

“molla unnie. I make some mistake during the audition. I don’t know that i get it or not, they say they will call later.” “what company is that?” “D-business.” “oh, tell me when the audition result out.” “arasso.”

They eat happily as they didn’t see each other for quiet long time. After back home 3 days ago also, boram have a tight schedule and not be able to meet them well. Glad that their schedule today finish a little bit early than yesterday.

“appa didn’t back home yet?” she asked. “he will be back anytime. Just now he say he’s on the way back.” 10 minutes later, her father arrive. As soon as he step in the hall, boram run and hug her father. “appa, i miss you so much.” “ aigoo uri tal, already 27 years old. But she is still my little kid ha. I miss you too boram ~ah.” “why are you come back so late? I’m want to meet you since 3 days ago but only now manage to meet you.” “mianhe, appa a little bit busy.”

She smile to him.

~end pov~

Jiyeon sitting alone at the couch watching television. Its already late but hyomin still not there. Jiyeon keep changing the channel since all of the show is not interesting to her. Lastly, she switch off the tv. She take her notebook to check the e-mail. There’s an e-mail from her mother.

Jiyeonnie, how are you? Sorry omma not be able to meet you often. your appa business in u.s have some problem, so we need to stay here for a while to solve it. You will be ok alone at korea right? If you have problem just contact me here.

I miss you my tal. Saranghae.

                                                                                                                                                                                          ~mommy~

Jiyeon eyes become teary. She don’t know what should she say. She miss her so much. But she don’t know how to tell her so she will understand and comeback to meet her. She took her phone and dial eunjung number.

“yeobuseayo. Oh jiyeonnie, wae?” eunjung ask as soon as she pick up the call. “unnie, eodiya? Did you busy right now?” “aniyo, just now finish my schedule and heading back home. Wae jiyeonnie?” eunjung ask curiously. “ nothing unnie. Just miss you. “ she laugh. Obviously its a fake laugh though.

“thats all? Are you feel bored there, i know minnie not there. She have a schedule right now. Want to come to my place?” “aniyo, its okay. Unnie must be tired, get some rest unnie. Jal ga.” “arasso. Call me if you want to talk.” “ne.” Jiyeon hang up. She lay on the couch. Stared at the white ceiling blankly.

‘should i go to eunjung unnie house? Will it be ok to hyomin unnie?’ she thought by herself.

Hyomin unnie, can i stay at eunjung unnie place?

~minnie unnie~

After a while, hyomin reply her text that make her smile wide.

Sure ji. Unnie mianhe, not be there. Unnie a little bit busy since the shooting already start. Unnie didn’t feel great to leave you alone at home. Mianhe jiyeon~ah. At least, if you’re at eunjung unnie house, you caan accompany her mother if eunjung unnie not at home. And you’re not alone like now.

~baby dino~

Gomawo unnie, and sorry if you’re hurt with my decision.

~minnie unnie~

Aniyo, gwenchana. Kekeke

~baby dino~

She then call eunjung. Eunjung didn’t pick up the  phone. She try again for the second time. 

~in the car~

Isn’t she lovely.. isn’t she wonderful.. isn’t she precious..

“eunjung~ah, you have a call.” The manager call eunjung but she didn’t respond. As he turn, eunjung is already sleeping. “aigoo, this beak gu. Yeobuseayo.” Her manager pick up the call. “ yeobuseayo? Nuguseayo?” jiyeon ask when she heard a man voice. “jiyeonnie, gyu oppa. Wae ji?” “ eunjung unnie eodisso oppa? Sleeping?” jiyeon ask. “ like usual. Wae?” “can you give the phone to her?””arasso, jamkkan.”

“eunjungie, jiyeonnie want to talk with you.” He wake eunjung up. Only after a while, she open her eyes. “nuguseayo oppa? I’m very tired now,can you tell them i’m tired.” “its your dongsaeng you pabo~ya. Jiyeonnie want to talk to you.” “ne, oh ke re.”

“oh jiyeonnie. Wae?” jiyeon is in silent on the other line. She don’t know how to tell her. “jiyeonnie? Are you there?” she ask curiously. “ne unnie. Erm,I want to ask that can i stay at your place?” “sure, why not. No problem at all dongsaeng~ah.”

“can i? Will it be ok?” “wae its not ok? Did you want me to pick you now? I’ll on my way now if you want.” “can you?” “why you always ask can, can and can? Of course, i can. Be prepare, i’ll be there soon.”

“oppa, can we turn to pick up jiyeon from minnie house?” “arasso.”

Jiyeon sit beside eunjung in the car. Eunjung look at her. “you look very tired unnie. Get some sleep, don’t mind me here.” “come here jiyeon~ah. Aigoo, my dongsaeng. Such a strong person, facing all this alone.” Eunjung hug jiyeon. “gomawo unnie. For always being by my side everytime i need you. Doesn’t matter that you’re tired or on schedule, you always there when i need you. If not you, you will make sure somebody do it behalf you. Gomawo unnie.” “gwenchana. I’m happy if i can do something for you, for the members.” She smile.

Jiyeon lay on her lap. Eunjung look at her. “so you like to lay on my lap ha jiyeonnie.” “i feel warm. Like lay on a real sister lap.” Eunjung smile and jiyeon hair. “get some rest. I wake you up when we arrive. I also want to sleep.” A few minutes later, both of them fall a sleep.

“eunjung we already here. Ierona.” Eunjung open her eyes and look around. Its her house. “oppa, can you give jiyeonnie a piggy back ride? I don’t want to wake her up.” “you want me to carry her up?” “ya, just don’t make her awake. She looks really tired.” “aigoo, thank god she is not heavy. Be careful with her head.”

Eunjung open the door and ask her manager to put jiyeon in her bedroom. “gomawo oppa. See you tomorrow.”  She enter her room after sending him outside. She look at her and pull the balnket to cover her. “sleep well jiyeonnie. Good night.”