criminal couple new crime.

endless friendship

Eunjung enter the dorm quietly, don’t want to wake the member. She is lying towards jiyeon saying she will be back to her mother place because she know jiyeon will wait for her if she didn’t say it. she do finish her schedue late but she didn’t go back to her mother place. Eunjung sit on the couch. The clock showing 4.00 a.m. eunjung sigh.

‘until when the schedule will be like this crazy? I need break, we need break. Aigoo.’ She grab her bag and walk towards her room. Jiyeon is not at her bed. Eunjung put her bag on the table. ‘she should be sleeping with one of the member. Aigoo, mianhae jiyeon~ah. It is not that unnie don’t want to meet you but unnie don’t want you to wait till unnie comeback since it will be very late. You are tired too, so you need your sleep. Mianhae.’

After wash up, eunjung enter soyeon-boram room. She look around to search jiyeon.then she enter hyomin- q-ri room. Jiyeon sleeping calmly in hyomin embrace. Eunjung her hair and kiss her forehead. “mian ji, unnie didn’t mean to lying to you.” She then kiss hyomin forehead and leave the room.

“girls wake up. we’re late.” Soyeon voice echoed in the dorm. Jiyeon and hyomin wake up lazily. The other member already ready to take shower. Jiyeon go to her room and straight laying on her bed, trying to continue sleeping. But then she sit when she realise something.

‘eunjung unnie bag is at the usual place. Is she already here?’ she think while looking at eunjung bed. A huge rilakkuma already covering the whole bed. Suddenly, the bear is moving at the same time eunjung moving. “ah, kkamjjag~ya. Why is the rilakkuma bigger than the owner. Aigoo.” Jiyeon approach eunjung bed. She sit at the edge of the bed looking at eunjung. “unnie must be so tired. hmm.” Jiyeon eunjung messy hair. The time she want to leave, somebody hold her hand. “ahhh. Ah, kkamjjag~ya. Unnie, wake up already? Sorry if i disturb your sleep.” Jiyeon say.

Eunjung shook her head. She look at jiyeon and signal jiyeon to sit beside her. “no gwaenchanha?” “ne unnie. Wae?” “unnie mian not here when you are miserable.only if unnie nearby, i will run back here to see you before continue my work.” “aniya unnie. I’m the one that must say sorry because i disturb you when you’re working.” Eunjung smile. She then hug jiyeon tight. “i know you are strong enough to face all these thing.” “thanks to you unnie. You make me become strong.”

“go refresh yourself. Wake unnie up when you are done.” Jiyeon nod.

-----

“woah, the weather today is no joke.” Hyomin say while looking outside. “yeah, since we are separate now, i hope the other oppa doing well driving in this kind of slippery road.” “oppa, where is soyeon unnie heading to?” her manager look at them. Soyeon heading to busan. Shooting drama there. wae?” eunjung just shook her head.

After a while, they arrive at the venue. jiyeon, hyomin and eunjung will be a guest in a variety show. After done doing their make up, the recording start. But eunjung doesn’t look good. At the break time, jiyeon approach her. “unnie, what happen? What are you thinking about?” “aniya jiyeon~ah. Unnie just worried.” “about what?”

“molla, something disturb me. But i don’t know what is it.” “don’t think too much unnie. Everything will be fine.” She just smile to jiyeon.  They finish the recording in 3 hours. When they heading to the van to go to the next venue, eunjung phone ringing. “sajangnim? What did he want?”

“yeobuseayo?” jiyeon just look at eunjung that answer her phone call from a distance. She sigh. “you are worried to people too much unnie.” Eunjung approach jiyeon and hyomin that is waiting for her in the van. Her face look really pale. “unnie,wae? Unnie?” jiyeon call her repeatedly. “unnie?” hyomin voiced. “ji, minnie, soyeon unnie.” Only those word can come out from . “wae? Wae? Wae?” hyomin ask curiously. “the other car is get to an accident near busan.” “mwo?” “and soyeon unnie in it. the car is rolling back and forth before crash with the divider. And the car is in bad condition. So i don’t know if soyeon unnie and the other unnie with oppa is ok or not.”

“what is that mean unnie?” “if the car is in bad condition like that, how about the passenger inside it? they can be ok, can also be not. But sajangnim say they will tell us their condition from time to time.” Jiyeon look clueless. Only this morning she meet soyeon healthy and ok, but now the news that she heard make her startled. “just pray nothing bad happen to them. We’ll meet her as soon as we finish our schedule.”

Since that news broke, they can focus to their work at all. Too much NG, always daydream.

“oppa, can we go straight to busan?” “no. You need to go back to the dorm.  soyeon already being transfer to seoul hospital for more examination to make sure nothing serious since busan hospital didn’t have enough equipment for it. so don’t worry.” “can we just go there? just for a while. i promise it will not be long.” “andwae eunjung~ah.”

Eunjung pout. “ok then.” After arrive at the dorm, eunjung leave all her belonging on the couch before leaving again. hyomin look atjiyeon. “where did she want to go?” “molla unnie. She doesn’t even say a word to me.” “hmm, maybe she have something to do outside. Let me go to sleep first, i’m so tired.” “annyoeng unnie.” “annyeong.”

Meanwhile, eunjung is already on her way to the hospital. Her face look really worried. “eunjung~ssi, did somebody sick?” “ha? Oh, ne. My relative but ahjussi please keep this as a secret. I’m counting on you ahjussi.” “arasso eunjung~ssi.” He say while smiling. Eunjung carefully cover her face with the cap she wear not to let the paparazzi or fans see her. When she reach at the counter, she ask about soyeon.

“nurse, may i know where is park soyeon room?” “wait for a while. i’m searching it first.” But then she shook her head means no patient with that has been registered with that name. “oh, how about park in-jung?” “park in-jung ~ssi is at level 4.” “thank you nurse.” “ok.” Rather than using lif, eunjung use the stairs to go there. there is some people using the stairs, but she cover her face well. After a while searching, she find the room that display ‘PARK IN-JUNG’.

“why did they use her real name to registered her.” She luagh a bit before open the door. Soyeon laying on the bed with a neck cast. Eunjung approach her and sit beside her. When she feel somebody is beside her, soyeon open her eyes. First thing in front of her eyes is eunjung. “eunjung~ah? How did you come here?” “i come alone by taxi since oppa don’t want to send me here.” “oppa will be angry if you did that eunjung~ah. Unnie is ok, no need to worried.” “i don’t care unnie. Oppa can angry at me, even punish me if he want. but i just want to look by myself are you really ok or not. I can’t focus on my work thinking about it.” soyeon just smile.

“eunjung~ah, unnie gwaenchanhe.” “what do you mean by ok when you need to wear this.” “it will be remove soon it is confirm there no injury there.the car is rolling, remember?” soyeon smile and hold eunjung hand. “don’t worry ok, unnie will be ok soon. Nothing serious since unnie wearing the seatbelt. If i’m not wearing it earlier, you meet me at the ICU then or worse, at my grave.” She laugh a little after finishing her word. “yah, why did you say like that. Erghh.”

Without eunjung realise, she stay there until the morning. She wake up when jiyeon call her. “unnie eodisseo? You didn;t comeback to the dorm last night?” “omo, its morining already. Mian ji.” “you better be here palli. Oppa will get angry if he know you are not here.” “i can’t ji. I’m at seoul hospital now. It take ime for me to go back to the dorm.” “hospital? For what?” “soyeon unnie.” “you go to see her alone last night. aigoo, wait for me there. i’ll be there soon.”

“ah, wae?” “you want to get scolded alone from doing this inappropriate action? At least let us 2 being scolded but not only you, alone.” Jiyeon grab her bag and leave the dorm.

-----

Jiyeon knock the ward door before enter the room. She hardly trying to breath as like she running in a marathon. “ah, i’m so tired.” “are you running park ji?” jiyeon just smile. She approach eunjung and take her phone. “oppa will call you anytime soon. Believe me, and prepare your ears to get scolded by him.”

Nado lovey lovey dovey, lovey lovey dovey......

Eunjung look at soyeon and jiyeon. Jiyeon just nod signing her to pick up the call. “yeobu.....” “yah ham eunjung. Where are you now?” “hos..hos.. hospital.” She answer him. “hospital? Did i tell you to stay at the dorm last night?” “mian oppa, i just curious did unnie really ok or not. Thats why i come.” “aigoo, such a stubborn girl. Dino with you?” “ne oppa.” “wait there. aisyy, this 2 driving me crazy. Erghh.” He hang up.

“aigoo,his voice sure really loud when he is angry. Ouch, my ears.” Jiyeon and soyeon just laughing. “thank you jiyeon~ah. I don’t know what happen if i’m the only one being scolded by him.” “aniya,  gwaenchanha. We create another crime in our dictionary unnie. We’re CRIMINAL COUPLE right.” the 3 of them laugh when hearing jiyeon word.