we believe in you ....

endless friendship

 

HERE ANOTHER CHAPTER. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I TYPE IT RIGHT AFTER I POST THE LATEST CHAPTER SINCE I FEEL REALLY BAD AFTER I TYPE THAT CHAPTER. SO I FINISHED IT IN 2 CHAPTER IN A ROW. AND NOW I'M SATISFIED THAT I FIXED EUNJUNG AND T-ARA LIFE AGAIN. kekekeke~

The next morning, they eating their breakfast quietly. Still scared to voiced out as they see another side of soyeon yesterday. Jiyeon still didn’t show up. “where’s ji?” soyeon ask without looking at them. “still dress up. She wake just now, the latest one.” Hyomin answer it in a scared tone. “hyominnie don’t answer me with that tone. I’m not that scary person ok.”  “but unnie....” hyomin question stop when jiyeon greet them.

“annyeong unnie.” She greet with a happy tone. Surprisingly, she didn’t come alone. She come while holding hand with eunjung. “eunjung unnie.” Hyomin scream. “eunjung~ah.” Boram and q-ri say together. Only soyeon didn’t have any reaction. She keep eating her food.

Hyomin run to her, and give her a tight hug. She miss eunjung so much as she is like invisible in the house. “bogoshipo unnie.” Eunjung hug her back. “eunjung~ah, gwaenchanha?” boram ask. “ne unnie. Gwaenchanha.” She answer with a smile. “chinjja gwaenchanha?” q-ri ask for confirmation. “ne unnie. Wae?” “your chee...” hyomin can say just half of her question as the member signal her that soyeon is there.

Eunjung look at her and smile. “na gwaenchanha. Chinjja gwaenchanha. Annyeong unnie.” “annyeong eunjung~ah. Come here and eat, we need to leave soon.” Soyeon greet her again with smile. Eunjung approach her before give a back hug, and soyeon kiss her cheek. She then sit beside her. When they eat, soyeon suddenly voice.

“eunjungie, tht kiss is for your cheek to heal from the slap last night. i’m sorry, it didn’t too hurt right. Or maybe not hurt like last night today?” eunjung laugh. “its okay unnie. No problem at all. Yeah, it hurt a bit last night when you slap me but now its okay since you kiss me already.” She laugh again.

“girls, don’t stare at me like that.” “are both of you okay?” hyomin ask. Boram scratch her head. “you are not leaving us right jungie?” she asked before q-ri hit her head. “why did you ask such a silly question early in the morning. Aigoo rambo~ya.” “i’m just curious.”

Soyeon stop eating and look at them one by one. “girls, listen. She will not leave, nobody will leave. I only say this once. Nobody will leave t-ara because t-ara is us. If one of us leaving, thats mean there’s no t-ara. If one day something happen also, we will proudly saying our name with that only one word. Not eunjung, hyomin, soyeon, and all but t-ara eunjung, t-ara hyomin, t-ara jiyeon and others. T-ara is strong because of us, so if 1 of the strong missing t-ara is no meaning. Arasso? Now lets eat and start our day like usual with our ace. She’s back. Our dorky, funny, caring, friendly, loving, hardworking and strong member and ace, eunjungie.”

They all smile widely. “lets do it. FIGHTING!” “FIGHTING! T-ARAT-ARA T-ARA! FOREVER!”

As they arrive at the parking, many of their fans already waiting. They hold placard with eunjung name on it.

‘EUNJUNG WE MISS YOU !’ ‘EUNJUNG BE STRONG’ ‘WE BELIEVE IN YOU EUNJUNG UNNIE’ and much more.

Soyeon walking beside eunjung. Jiyeon walking the other side while holding her hand. Soyeon stop and tap eunjung shoulder. Eunjung turn. “go and greet them. They miss you so much since so many days without news from you. Go, we will still arrive early if we go in 15 minutes later.” “we will not be late right if i do that?” “no, we still have much time eunjungie.” Soyeon look at her, and wink.

They wait in the car while eunjung greet her fans.

~eunjung pov~

“we will not be late right if i do that?” “no, we still have much time eunjungie.” Soyeon unnie look at me, and wink. I move towards them. “oh, its eunjung.” One of the fabs recognize her. “annyeong. Guys, i’m sorry if i make all of you worried about me. I didn’t mean it, i just need time for myself. Chinjja mianheyo.” Eunjung bow 90 degree. One of the fans step forward.

He pass all the present that he hold in his hand to her. “eunjung~ssi, we know you are not like that. We believe in you. Let the other people curse you, hurt you with their word but we believe in you.” He say in such a confidence tone.

Eunjung eyes become teary. “ahhhhh. Don’t  cry. Uljima, uljima.”a female fans step forward and give her a tissue. But then, all the fan say it together. “ULJIMA, ULJIMA,ULJIMA.” She look at them. She smile.”thank you so much guys. Thank you so much. I’ll work hard after this to not dissapointing all of you.” “we don’t need you to work too hard. You need to take care of yourself also. You’re doing good enough already.” Eunjung bow again.

“eunjungie fighting!” a fan say it loudly. “EUNJUNGIE FIGHTING !” and the crowd shout it together. “thank you so much. So i’ll be going now. See you guys again later. I love you guys.”

“WE LOVE YOU TOO EUNJUNG~AH. FIGHTING!” THEY SAY IT TOGETHER.