DROP OUT !!!!

endless friendship

 

 ‘what did she do here?’  Eunjung monologue. She look around clueless.

Then the director call her to meet him for a while. He give her two envelope.

“what is this?” she asked. “take a look at it.” She open it and take a letter out from it. As soon as she finish reading the letter, she almost blackouts. Her manager catch her before she fell to the ground and bring her to the car.

Her tears start to fall. She reach her phone and dial a number. “omma....” she sobbing. She hear her mother sigh. “my princess, what happen? Tell omma.” “omma......” only that she be able to say. “shhhhhh, princess calm down. Ok, cry now, and tell omma later. Omma here, just cry princess. Cry.”

Her manager enter the car. He look at her, she handed the letter to him. Its a cancellation of contract or in the other words, eunjung drop out from the drama. They do it because of nitizen want it. they also pay her with half of the payment. Thats mean she really being drop out from the drama.

Her manager look at her. “omma, i’ll call you back later.” “why don’t you come back here princess?” “no, its okay omma. Annyeong.” She hang up and continue crying. Her manager pat her shoulder. “oppa send you back to the dorm. Or you want to meet the member?” “no, its okay. Just send me home. I don’t have any other schedule after this.”

“arasso. But don’t do any stupid thing ok. Oppa will get angry if you do that.” Eunjung nod.

As soon as they arrive at the dorm, eunjung leave without saying anything to her manager. She go straight to her room and locked it.

Oppa please don’t tell the member. They will skip their schedule and looking for me if they know about this.

~gyu oppa~

She text her manager. She lay down and crying with hugging her rila. ‘ wae it happen to me? What did i do till everybody punish me like this? Wae? Wae?’ she keep thinking about it. “WAEEE?” she scream. Her tears fall heavily. She throw away her everything on the bed to the floor. The room become so messy.

Eunjung cry, cry and cry till she fall asleep.

“ah, so tired. Wae did we have so many schedule today?” jiyeon complained. “its you not us. We finish our schedule 3 hours ago but you the only one finish it just now.” Jiyeon laugh. “oh, ke re. Mian,i make you back home late.”

They enter the dorm and sit on the couch. Jiyeon go to the kitchen to get a drink. “unnie, eunjung unnie didn’t contact you?” “aniyo, not at all.” Soyeon say while she start to checking her email and the news for today since she can’t make it earlier. “i wonder if the filming went well. She look a little bit tired when hurriedly go to all her schedule.”

Soyeon suddenly sat up straight. “i don’t think she still at the set.” She say while throwing her phone and walk to eunujung and jiyeon room. “wae you say that unnie?” the member ask while following her from behind. Q-ri take soyeon phone and read it. “MWO???”

Soyeon twisted the door knob. Its locked from inside. “wae did it locked? I didn’t locked it when i going out before.” Jiyeon say while scratching her head. “its because eunjung inside.” Soyeon say, still trying to open it. she knock it, “eunjung~ah, open it. what are you doing in there till you lock the door like this? Eunjung~ah?” soyeon knock it continuously.

“eunjung unnie inside? She suppose at the filming set.” Hyomin said. But then q-ri come with the room spare key. “open with this soyeonnie. Very sure that she will not open it herself. I’m worried she do something stupid in there.” Soyeon take the key. As soon as the door open, they can see a messy room in front of them.

“what the hell happen to my room?”jiyeon say. But then they find eunjung sleeping bend over on her bed. Jiyeon and hyomin run to her. She didn’t even bother with the noise sound around her. They kneeling in front of her looking at her. Soyeon move forward and sit beside her.

“her eyes swelling. She throw everything to the floor. This is not her, she hate messy room. What happen to her unnie? You must know something.” Hyomin ask curiously. Q-ri approach them, “she being drop from the drama.” She say while looking at her.

“eunjung~ah, ierona.” Soyeon wake her up. “eunjung~ah, ierona.” She shake her body. Eunjung move a bit before open her eyes. She smile. A fake smile though. She sit and look at the member one by one.

“your smile fake jung~ah. I know what happen though. So cry if you want. don’t hold it.” “aniya unnie. Gwaenchanha, for what i need to cry.” “eunjung~ah, i know you well. Don’t try to show that you are strong. Don’t need to suffer alone, for what we’re here if you want to suffer alone.” Soyeon say while sit closer to her.

Tears start to flow. Soyeon pull her in her arms. Eunjung burst out into tears. “ottokhae unnie? What am i doing wrong till people do like this to me.” She say while sobbing. “aniya unnie, people being so mean without knowing what exactly happen. They didn’t even know whether the news true or not. They just know how to bash you unnie.” Jiyeon say.

“just cry, let everything out. Just throw away your burden in your heart throw the tears.” Soyeon say while sobbing too. After a while, eunjung fall asleep again on soyeon shoulder. The member tidy the room again, put everything in order again to make she rest comfortably.

“jiyeon~ah, take a look at her tonight ok. She will be talking in her sleep later because she thinking too much right now.” “arasso unnie.” The member leave the room. Jiyeon put the blanket on her. She kneeling at the edge of the bed, looking at her. “unnie, they will regret what they do to you now. And i’m sure a better offer will come later.” She kiss eunjung forehead before leave the room to wash up.

That night, while jiyeon sleeping she heard a sobbing sound from eunjung bed. She approach her. She sobbing in her sleep. Jiyeon climb up to her bed, laying beside her and hug her. “unnie, gwaenchanha. Shhhhh, i’m here with you. Don’t cry unnie.” Eunjung move a bit, her hand hug jiyeon tightly.

After a while, she didn’t make any sound anymore. Jiyeon also fall asleep not long after that.

The next morning, soyeon enter their room to wake jiyeon up and check is eunjung ok or not. Jiyeon is not on her bed. She is at eunjung bed sleeping while hugging her. “she must be cry or anything last night. If not, jiyeon will not be there.”

Boram join her. “what are you doing standing here?” she stop when she see what soyeon look at. She approach and sit beside them. “jiyeon~ah, ierona. Its 6 already.” Jiyeon move a bit. She open her eyes and sit. “she sobbing last night. i don’t know what to do but i remember her mom once say to me. If she had nightmare or anything, just hug her and she will calm down.” “You know her more than us jiyeon~ah. Eunjung~ah, wake up. Its 6 already.” Boram shake her.

She didn’t move. “unnie, no need to wake her up. Let she rest for today. I’ll tell sajangnim about this.” Soyeon leave them. “arasso. Jiyeon palli wash up, we need to go in an hour.”

Soyeon call KKS. She want to make a request to him. “yeobuseyo sajangnim.” “ne, soyeon~ah. Wae?” “eunjungie, didn’t feeling well. Can she skip today schedule sajangnim? She look really miserable now.” “is it about her drop out from the drama?” “its about everything, the drama, the scandal news, people bashing her. Everything sajangnim.” Soyeon say. “arasso. Just let her rest today and 2 of your schedule is being cancel due to wheather situation at the venue. Its been rearranging to next week.”

“ah, ke re? Arasso. Kamsahabnida sajangnim.”

Before they leave, hyomin wake eunjung up. “unnie, we will leave now.” Eunjung sit and look at them. “wae did you didn’t wake me up earlier?” “you just rest today unnie. You look miserable unnie. Soyeon unnie already tell sajangnim and he approve it.” hyomin say. “maybe you can go to meet omma unnie. She say she miss you but not be able to come here. Just go there, you really need her now.” Jiyeon say. She is calling eunjung mother ‘omma’ too as eunjung mother tell her.

“just rest ok. Clear your mind. But i remind you something, don’t ever open the news. Arasso?” soyeon say. “call us if you need anything.” Eunjung nod. “gomawo unnie, dongsaeng~ah.” They smile to each other. “rest ok.” Hyomin say. hyomin and jiyeon kiss her cheek before leave with the member.

Before they close the room door, they called her. “unnie?” eunjung look up.

“SARANGHAE.” They say it cutely while making a heart. Eunjung smile. “na do saranghae.”