2

My Butler

            The next day news about my parents was all the news channels as one of the main headlines. Most of them were blaming the car company for the breaks failing to work but of course, that was not right since it was not the car companies fault.

            I was in the living room watching TV as my parents were packing and about to leave for a business trip overseas. I guess that even with getting into an accident, they cannot abandon their work for more than a few days. That was sad because I was looking forward to spending it with them since they are rarely home.

            “We’ll be gone for two weeks, so you’ll be here alone.” My mom said giving me the speech she always does when they leave for work. “Don’t throw any parties or do anything stupid, you understand?” I nodded; it’s not as if I have any friends to throw a party with besides Taemin and Amber. “Good, Onew will be in charge of the food so no complaining. Call us if anything happens.” I nodded again.

            “Have a nice trip,” I said to them while giving them goodbye hugs.

            “Onew,” my dad called him, “Make sure he has something other than chicken products, please.”

            Onew laughed and showed a guilty smile, “Yes Sir.” That bastard was planning only to feed me chicken for two weeks? Aish.

            “Take care everyone,” my mom said.

            “We should be telling you that mom. It’s not like anything is gonna happen here.” Of course little did I know. She smiled and both of them left.

            “Master you should go work on your homework since you did not do it yesterday,” Jonghyun said sneaking up behind me.

            After I jumped, I turned around to him. “Do I have to,” I said whining.

            He laughed and I could not move because I think my heart stopped for a second. “Of course you do, now go,” he said helping me move then followed me to my room. I absolutely love it when he touches me no matter how small it is because my heart always beats faster.

            “Can you stay and help me with it,” I asked him while I got it out and went to my desk.

            “Of course Master,” he said pulling up a chair next to me. It did not take long for me to get distracted by him as he was trying to help me with science. He was trying to explain the problem to me but all I did was look at him out of the corner of my eye. He was so close to me that I felt his body heat and saw every detail of his beautiful face. So close that I could kiss him. And as always, I felt my body heat up, especially when he noticed that I was staring at him.

            “Master, please concentrate,” he said popping my bubble and I quickly stared back at my homework.

            “S-Sorry,” I stuttered trying to concentrate while he taught me. I got distracted a few more times by the sound of his voice and every time he would laugh quietly to himself and bring me back to reality.

            Working on my homework felt like it was going on for hours, which it actually was because I could not focus properly. Stupid me. Jonghyun said I could not leave my room until we finished but lucky Onew came up to tell me dinner was ready and I sprinted out of the room before Jonghyun could stop me.

            “Master, get back here,” I heard Jonghyun yell as he chased after me.

            I quickly sat down to eat so once they got downstairs they could not drag me back up and I ate slow to waste time. It took me a while to eat and once I was done, I ran to the couch in the living room and the TV.

            “Master we have to go finish your homework,” Jonghyun said trying to get me off the couch but I held onto the couch for dear life while laughing.

            “I don’t want to, I’m tired,” I complained, “Let me have a break, we can finish it tomorrow.” He let me go and nodded his head then walked away so I could relax. However, I wish he could stay next to me so I could lie down on his lap while he played with my hair. My heart started to ache at the thought that I could never be like that with him. Damn it.

 

I got up once I was done watching TV and decided to go to bed, I was really tired. Sadly, some people thought otherwise as that second my front door was kicked down and people in black started running in. This is why I don’t like people.

           It took me a second to know what happened and then I could not move when I saw they had guns, the only thing I did was scream for someone. The next thing I knew someone was walking towards me with a gun held up pointing towards me. I could see his finger slowly press against the trigger.

            Next, there was so much happening at that moment in time that I could not comprehend everything. First, I heard the bang of the gun going off. Second, I felt myself getting pushed over with something heavy on top of me. Third, I heard a quiet scream from above me. Fourth, I heard the bullet hit something. And lastly, I felt footsteps running past me and towards the door.

            I did not realize I held my breath until my body was telling me to breathe again. I took a big breath and opened my eyes. I saw Jonghyun on top of me and he looked like he was in pain. I moved my eye over a tad and saw that his shoulder was bleeding because I guess the bullet grazed it. He pushed me out of the way and he ended up getting hit by it. I started to feel bad now.

            “Are you okay,” Jonghyun asked me as he was panting and still on me.

            “I-I should be asking you that,” I told him trying to get up.

            Once I was high enough to look past him, I saw Onew, Minho, and Kevin fighting the people who broke in. Jonghyun finally got up and stared me in the eyes.

            “Kevin,” Jonghyun yelled to him.

            “Yes,” Kevin replied while still fighting.

            “Go get Joon, I’ll take over until you come back.” Then Kevin finished the guy he was fighting and ran to find Joon. Then Jonghyun turned back to me. “Go to your room and call the police, don’t come out until I get you,” he demanded me.

            “What about you, you’re hurt.”

            “Just go, I’ll be fine,” he said pushing me in the direction of my room.

            I stopped once I was in the hall and I looked around the corner at what was happening. Jonghyun started walking to the other people and punched one in the face then moaned in pain because he used the arm where the shot wound was. My heart was breaking because he was in pain and I could not do anything to help him, I would only get in the way. I also saw Kevin come back with Joon right behind them as they started to get into the fight too. Of course they had to get Joon, he was the best fighter out of all of them.

            I started to run to my room as I stumbled for my cell phone and called the police.

            “Hello what’s your emergency?” I heard the operator answer.

            “I need you to send some police over here because there is about seven people who broke into my house and they have guns a-and one of my butlers got hit.”

            “Yes sir, may I ask who this is?”

            “I’m Kim Kibum, please hurry.”

            “Yes Mr. Kim, a team is on the way along with an ambulance for your butler.” I didn’t really understand her as the only thing I could hear was my heartbeat pounding against my ears.

            “T-Thank you,” I said then hung up as I got to my room closing the door behind me.

            Not even 30 seconds after, I heard another scream that came from Jonghyun but this one was louder and I could feel my heart stop. What was happening down there? Did someone hit him in his shoulder? I wanted to go and check it out but I remembered that I had to stay here until it was over.

            About a minute or so later, I could see police lights and could hear the sirens as they got closer. I ran to my window to see the cops getting out and rushing into my house yelling for everyone to get down on the ground. I heard more screaming and gun shots happening below me. I think I crapped in my pants by now.

 

It got quiet(er) after that as I sat on my bed as I waited. How could something like this happen? People are so sick now days. Then my attention was on Jonghyun and I started to panic more. Was he already? What happened to him?

            All of a sudden, my door opened and I was so surprised that I fell onto my floor. I looked up and saw Joon coming to help me up. Where’s Jonghyun, he promised he‘d come to get me.

            “Everyone is gone sir, Jonghyun told me to come and get you.”

            Joon helped me up and I saw what damage happened to him, he had a black eye starting along with part of his clothes slashed and cut wounds. He walked behind me as we headed towards the 1st floor.

            Once down there I saw Minho help Onew up and saw that he was bleeding from his mouth and he was limping as soon as he got up and started walking. Kevin was nowhere to be seen. They could not have taken Kevin, could they?

            “Don’t worry, Kevin alright. He is doing something right now,” Joon said as if he read my mind.

            I quickly scanned the place again, “Where’s Jonghyun?” I looked at all of them in a panic. They all stared back silently. I swear if someone took him I’m going to kill someone!


Hey AFF deleted most of my chapters and I don't know when they'll come back so for the time being I reuploaded everything. Please resubscribe if you subscribed to me before and comment <3 Comments really make my day ^w^! Hope you liked this chapter <3

*Please Like 2fatninjababies on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~!