4

My Butler

            “Sir wakes up please,” I heard a voice that was not Jonghyun is so I pulled my blanket over my head.

            “Go away, I want Jonghyun to wake me up,” I whined.

            I heard a sigh then someone getting out their cell phone and pressing numbers.

            “Hey this is Joon... Yes good morning to you too... Kibum will not get up and he said he wants you to wake him up... Yes, I will put him on the phone now.” Next thing I knew Joon pulled my covers off and put his cold cell phone up to my ear.

            “Now Master, please wake up,” I heard Jonghyun’s voice on the other side of the phone and I could feel myself heat up again.

            “Why can’t I sleep in today,” I whined more.

            “Ouch does that mean you don’t wanna see me today, plus it’s almost noon,” he said acting hurt. He is too cute.

            I jumped up with the cell phone in my hand, “I’ll be over there in less than 30 minutes.” Then I ended the call, gave Joon his phone back, and pushed Joon out of my room so I could get dressed.

            Usually Jonghyun had my clothes laid out already, so since he’s not here it looks like I am dressing myself today.

            I rushed downstairs seeing everyone in the kitchen. “Kevin, start the car.”

            “Yes sir,” Kevin nodded getting up then heading outside.

            I looked around the house, you could never tell that a group of people broke in last night and started a fight. That is... until you look at my butlers and their slightly damaged faces.

            “Here is your breakfast sir,” Onew said handing me a bowl of cereal.

            I sat down and ate it quickly, so fast that I ended up getting a stomachache once I was in the car.

 

I ran to the front desk again, with Kevin walking behind me, and there was a different woman there this time.

            “Hello Mr. Kim, how may I help you?”

            “What room is Kim Jonghyun in?” She looked down at her computer and searched for it.

            “He is in the private room number fourteen sir.”

            “Thank you,” I said then ran off to the elevators and clicked the button like no tomorrow. I had to see Jonghyun right away.

            Eventually I opened and we both stepped inside. Kevin is the only one that came with me today because the others were trying to figure out what the reason for last night was.

            As soon as the elevator doors opened, I hopped out and walked fast searching for room fourteen. It ended up being the last door on the right side. I did not bother to knock; I was too excited to see Jonghyun.

            He was lying in his bed watching TV and eating when we came in. I smiled as I grabbed a chair and ran to be next to his bedside.

            “Hello,” I said still smiling at him.

            “Hello Master,” he said putting his food down and turning off the TV. Why was he turning off the TV? “Ah Kevin I see you brought his homework just like I asked.”

            “Of course I did,” Kevin said handing my homework over to Jonghyun.

            “W-What!” I looked between them; I was hoping that I did not have to do it.

            “Just because of what happened last night doesn’t mean you can abandon your homework. That is why I asked Kevin to bring it with you guys.”

            “Damn it,” I said to myself.

            “I’ll take my leave, I need to go buy some food and run some errands,” Kevin said dismissing himself so it was only Jonghyun and I in the room.

            “So shall we get started,” Jonghyun said while putting my stack of papers in front of me. I sighed while he gave me a pencil to write with.

            “This isn’t how I imagined my day,” I said sadly.

            “How did you imagine your day to be?”

            I looked in the distance as I started to daydream. First, I would arrive at his room and run to him then he would pull me onto his bed and hug me tightly. Then he would say how much he missed me and wished that he could have woken up to my face with morning and start kissing me. I would tell him that this is not right and back away. Then he would pull me back while staring into my eyes saying that he did not care and that he loved me. We would go back to kissing passionately. Things would get heated quickly and he’d start whispering the all dirty things he’d want to do to me. Then I would get up, run to the door, lock it, and then run back to as he continued to talk. Eventually I would feel us both starting to get hard. Then quickly clothes would start to come off and we would make sweet love with each other on the hospital bed.

            “Master... please come back,” I heard Jonghyun say while shoving some tissues against my nose. “You’re nose started to bleed for some reason. Are you drinking enough water?” I felt myself heat up once again as I glanced at him quickly. Damn I need to stop thinking like that.

            “I’m fine,” I said as I held onto the tissues over my nose.

            “So what did you have in plan for today,” he asked me once again.

            I got even more red, “N-nothing, let’s just work on the homework shall we.”

            For the reason of the day we worked on my homework until it was all done and Kevin came back to pick me up.


Hey AFF deleted most of my chapters and I don't know when they'll come back so for the time being I reuploaded everything. Please resubscribe if you subscribed to me before and comment <3 Comments really make my day ^w^! Hope you liked this chapter <3

*Please Like 2fatninjababies on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~!