22

My Butler

            I woke up the next morning with an empty, cold space next to me. My hands started to go crazy searching for Jonghyun because my eyes still weren’t open. Once I didn’t feel him anywhere near me I slowly opened my eyes and saw him fully dressed and getting clothes out of my closet.

            He felt me staring and turned around with a smile, “Good morning Master.”

            “What are you doing?”

            “No good morning?”

            “Morning, now what are you doing putting my clothes in a suitcase?”

            He walked over to me with a pair of clothes and helped me up, of course I covered my self, and he changed me. “I can’t exactly tell you but we need to get out of the house before noon.”

            Why? “What time is it now?”

            “About 10:30. Get all your stuff that you need because we won’t be coming home for a while.”

            “How long is ‘a while’?”

            “I don’t quite know yet, month or longer. Just get everything you need and put it in a bag. I already have most of your clothes packed.” I took the bag that he was handing me.

            “Why can’t you tell me?”

            He hesitated, “I just can’t. But please just don’t ask question and listen to me.” I nodded then went in my bathroom and started packing my important stuff. Hell all of it was important so I just placed everything in my bag.

            Once I was done, I went back into my room to find most of my things gone. I then walked to Jonghyun’s room and found him with my suitcase(s) and his.

            “You’re not kidnapping me right?”

            He laughed at me as he continued to pack his stuff. “No Master... but I don’t think you’d mind if I was.” Then he winked at me and I turned red. He was right though. He could kidnap me any day and I wouldn’t give a .

            I helped him carry everything downstairs even though he said no because I was a little sore.

            “Seriously Jonghyun,” Kevin started when we got into the kitchen, “the day before we leave you and Kibum have to keep us up. You have no courtesy.” I turned red again along with Jonghyun.

            “S-So you two are something with us where ever we’re going?” I asked them.

            “Yup already got our stuff packed and in the car.” Onew said.

            “That was fast.”

            “We’ll you know we’re butlers, we don’t really have a lot of things.” That’s kind of true because they have no life.

            “We also got Minho and Joon’s stuff too.” Kevin added.

            “Who else is coming to this... I don’t know what to call it since... no one will tell me what’s going on~!”

            Jonghyun hugged me from behind and kissed my check. “You’ll find out soon enough, it’s nothing for you to worry about, trust me.”

            “Can you at least give me a hint?” I asked trying to ask cute.

            He only smiled at me, “No.”

            I started glaring at him, “Damn you.”

 

It was weird, today we took two cars, Jonghyun and I in one, Kevin and Onew in the other, and the house butlers were driving us. Where the hell are we going? This is pissing me off.

            Eventually we got to the airport. Wait what... airport?

            “Airport? What are we doing here?” I asked as I got out of the car.

            “Shh and follow,” Kevin said while handing me my stuff. And so I did until we were going a different way than usual.

            “Why aren’t we going to our private jet?”

            “Sir if you ask another question I’ll make you sit by yourself the whole ride,” Kevin said to me as we checked in out bags. I dare him to do that and see what happens.

            We are now waiting until our flight, I was trying not to be affectionate with Jonghyun since we were in public and people were staring at me. You could see that they were all wondering why I was taking a public plane. Also why I would glare at chics that were either staring at Jonghyun or coming up to him.

            “Flight #581for New York, USA while now be boarding.” Some woman said and the three got up and I got up with them.

            “New York... America? Why are we going there?” I asked.

            “Sir do you want to sit alone?”

            “Do that Kevin and I’ll make sure you won’t have any kids nevertheless a girlfriend.” Kevin then closed his mouth and followed Onew onto the boardwalk then the plane.

            “Well we’re not exactly going to be in New York, it’s just a stop we need to make.”

            “But are we staying in America?”

            “Yes.”

            As we got on the plane, Jonghyun stayed behind me, with an arm around my waist so I wouldn’t be ‘taken’ away, pushing me to our seats since I had no clue where they were. We finally came to the back and he told me sit in the very last row next to the window. So I did and saw Kevin and Onew on the other side of the isle as Jonghyun was in the middle sit of our small row.

            Now that no one could really see us, I clung to Jonghyun’s arm until the flight attendants came out and did their usual stuff.

            “That better stop staring at you before I get up and kick her ,” I said in a low voice as I watched the flight attendant closest to us not taking her eyes off my Jonghyun. Stupid white people. (Don’t be offended/say racist because I’m white and honestly I don’t like white people much either.)

            Jonghyun started laughing, “Calm down it’s not like I like her back.”

            “You better not or I’ll throw you off this plane,” I warned him.

            “You’re so cute,” then he kissed my forehead and I saw the chic’s eyes widen then quickly looking away focusing back on her job. That’s right he’s mine.

            Soon the flight attendants went back to their spot behind the curtain and the plane started to move. Once we were in the air, the seatbelt light went off and I was instantly on Jonghyun.

            “Master you should sleep, it’s a long flight.” He said to me then repositioned us so we were facing the window, I was leaning on him, and his arms were around me blocking me from everyone. I immediately fell asleep in his arms.


So ~~ aha I just wanna say that I most likely wont be updating as much since school is here now and that means homework, study for test, and less time to write >_> 3.

Anyways I had a dream last night and it had SHINee, my close friend/filming buddy Taylor, and I killing zombies. It was really nice because Jonghyun was mine (and Key's of course) and i had my katana <3 w <3. It was really epic and action-ie.

Is it weird that I'm myself more online than I am in person because I noticed that just now. I feel more comfortable talkin bout things online than in person because most of the time it's Kpop and usually when I obsess bout it in real life people tell me to shut up because they don't know what I'm talkin bout .-.

I love using Kpop macros in convos (is anyone else like that ??) but it's awkward when my friend isn't into Kpop but i'm trying to get her into it ^w^. But yesterday she told me to stop because I was using too many kpop macros to talk >_>. I seriously need real life Kpop friends =w=.

I love Hana Kimi (the japanese) ohmygosh it never fails to make me laugh

*Please Please Please Like 2fatninajababies Inc. Productions on Facebook. We really need help~~ <3 o,w,o Thanks for the support !!

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=054aa06cf1499ad61e4f65da7e9bb5b9#!/pages/2fatninjababies-Inc-Productions/190367214378597