24

My Butler

            *italics are the stuff spoken in ‘English’ whenever they appear in any chapter*

            “We have now arrived to Seattle, Washington so please put on your seat belts and prepare for landing.” Seattle? Washington?

            I stared at my butlers, they have some explaining to do.

            “Why are we in Washington?” I asked them.

            “Your father sent us here, think of this as a vacation at your other home... which is here,” Kevin said. “But I wish we could’ve went to San Francisco, I want to see how my hometown is.”

            “So why are we in Washington on a ‘vacation’?”

            “Do you ever stop asking questions? We already told you, we can’t tell you!”

            “Kevin do you want to sleep outside the whole time we’re here?”

            “Sorry sir.”

            “That’s what I thought.”

            Soon the plane jerked everyone forward as we landed and eventually stopped and got off.

 

After we got off the plane, I thought we were finally done sitting for the day because my was hurting from sitting for so long. But sadly a van pulled up and Onew and Kevin started putting our stuff in it then got in. Damn it, more sitting.

            Jonghyun had to drag me in the car because I wouldn’t go in and started fighting which caused a little scene until Jonghyun picked me up and sat me down.

            “Why couldn’t we just walk?” I asked complaining.

            “Because it’s too far away to walk Master, you know that.”

            I stayed quiet for the rest of the ride until we got to my ‘second’ home. It wasn’t as big as my house back in Korea but it was larger than the normal size.

            The gates opened and we drove in then greeted by the maids and butlers of this house.

            “It’s nice to see you again Sir, welcome back.” The head butler of the house said to me as I got out.

            “It’s nice to see you too,” I said then entered the house, ran to my room here, and unpacked.

            After I was done unpacking, I went downstairs and saw Onew in the kitchen making us something and Jonghyun on the phone.

            “Yes... Of course... We’ll call you if anything happens... Goodbye sir.” Then he hung up the phone and saw me.

            “Who was that?”

            “You’re father. I just called him to say we arrived safely. He said that Minho and Joon will arrive in a week or two.”

            “That’s nice... so are you going to tell me why we’re here?”

            He sighed then took my hand and led me to his room. He closed the door and then sat down on his bed. “I guess I have to tell now... Well you see your parents wanted to send you here to be safe while they do some stuff back in Korea.”

            “What kind of stuff?”

            “I don’t exactly know but it does involve the Jo Family and what happened a few days ago. They just want to make sure that nothing happens to you so they told us to bring you here.”

            “Is that why they went to the ‘dinner’?”

            “Yes... actually they were... you could say spying on them and coming up with a plan to get them back. That’s why they needed Minho and Joon since they’re the best at that stuff.”

            My eyes widened, “They’re not going to do anything stupid are they?”

            “Of course not, at least they aren’t, they might make the families police do some things, but they won’t do anything.”

            “My parents are so stupid sometimes. However, lucky it’s happening before I go to college compared to when it started. Do you think I’ll be able to start college on time? How long are we staying here?”

            “I don’t know, but it’ll probably take a few months to get everything settled so I don’t think you’re going to college anytime soon.”

            “What about a university here? Can I still get into a program?”

            “You’re father told me to keep an eye on you at all time so I don’t think that option is possible either since I won’t be able to get into the fashion department unlike you.”

            “Well what am I supposed to do while we’re here? I’m going to die!” I complained while falling onto his bed on my stomach.

            I felt his arms go around me, “Ouch so you don’t want to be around me. Have you finally gotten tired of me?”

            I turned my head so I could see him, “Are you stupid? I could never get tired of you and if I do, it’ll only be for a short time.”

            “So why’d we have to take an airplane?” I asked him.

            “Your father did that just in case the Jo Family messed with your private one. So it was for safety reasons.”

            I’ll be spending some months with Jonghyun and not worrying about anything... I think I can handle this.

            “This will be a good time to get some clothes that they don’t have in Korea,” I said getting excited and sitting up.

            “You and fashion, just like a girl, or maybe even worse,” he teased still holding me.

            “Hey I can’t help it... that’s who I am.”

 

It was weird being in this American house after so long but after a week or so I got used to it. Minho and Joon finally came after a week and so did Taemin and Amber but only to visit before school started for them. They still don’t know anything about what happened to me or what’s going on. And I plan to keep it that way. For all they know... I’m on vacation like they are.

            “So Umma they don’t have banana milk here in the US do they?” Taemin asked me.

            I messed up his hear while smiling. “No they don’t. But didn’t you bring some?”

            He nodded his head, “But I already drank it all.” He started to pout cutely then walked over to Minho.

            It was still awkward seeing them together since Taemin is my son and Minho is my butler. I wonder when they have time to do anything since Minho is always around me.

            Then I felt arms wrap around me from behind and Jonghyun kiss my neck lightly. I moaned quietly and leaned into him. He turned me around and kissed me

            “Oh ,” we heard Amber yell, “You both have a damn room, learn how to use it!”


Sorry it took me so long to update . . . So I want to make Kpop videos on my own... what should I do them about?? Any ideas. I don’t want to copy Simon and Martina and I couldn’t even if I tried .-.. Please tell me some suggestions Please ^w^ <3.

Please go friend request this person, its my 'asian' account so i can talk bout asian stuff/obessions and not be that wierd: you guy can even talk to me if you want. but i wont talk bout personal thing for all those stalkers/pedos out there ^w^ I look forward to talking to someone <3: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001352367353&ref=ts#!/hana.chiyoko.39 

While you're on Facebook please go like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions <3. My friend and I made a video yesterday finally <3 but it was outside and i got really sunburned TTwTT 3.

*Please Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for your support <3 ~~