13

My Butler

            The dinner was especially nice and the food was amazing! I practically inhaled it all until Jonghyun told me to slow down or I’d get sick. But it was just so good that I couldn’t help myself. And just like he said, I got a little sick and didn’t finish it all. Therefore, I took it home and hid it from Onew, since it had chicken. However, he’ll probably smell it out later. I should put it in a safe.

            Now I am lying on the couch with Jonghyun and a stomachache waiting for something to make it better.

            “Here you go,” Minho said giving me some pill and a cup filled with water. “You should feel better in a few minutes, sir.”

            “Thank you,” I said sitting up then taking the pill with water.

            After the water was all gone, I placed the cup on the coffee table and laid my head back down on Jonghyun’s lap. Then I noticed that I really needed to pee.

            I got up one more time and Jonghyun stared at me, “I’ll be back, I need to go to the bathroom.” And with that I got up and ran in the direction of the bathroom.

            As soon as I was out of sight, I ran to the bathroom but when I was almost there I felt something tug on my arm pulling me into blackness and a hand over my mouth. Oh , not good Especially for my bladder.

Jonghyun’s POV

            I looked at my watch, what’s taking Master so long? How long does it take to use the bathroom?

            I started to get up when Kevin came running into the living room looking around for something then he noticed me.

            “Jonghyun do you know where Kibum is?”

            “He should be using the restroom, why?”

            “Really, that’s what I thought but when I looked for him the door was open with the lights off. However his mother called wanting to talk to him.”

            “What do you mean? You’re saying he’s not there?”

            Kevin nodded, “That’s why I was hoping you could tell me where he is.”

            This is not good. I bet the Jo Family has done something again. Damn it, why would they try something again in this house. You can’t do something twice in the same place.

            “You’re sure he’s not in the restroom?” Kevin nodded again and I ran off to look for him. I had a bad feeling in my gut. And our two month of all days.

            I ran to the restroom and saw that it was empty, the next place I checked was his room and it was also empty. Where the hell was he? I ran around the house checking every room and as every one of them were empty, the feeling in my stomach got worse. I was going to kill someone if anything happened to my Master.

            “Jonghyun,” I turned and saw Kevin running down the hall. I noticed that his clothes were messed, he had blood on him and it wasn’t his own, and he was out of breath. “I think I found him.”

            “Where?” He started running the way he came and I followed him. We ran back to the first story. “What happened to you Kevin?”

            He looked back, “Well you see, when I was checking downstairs, I heard a scream coming from inside a room and I opened the door to the room I found someone sitting in a chair. It looked like Kibum but I couldn’t really tell because then someone attacked me from behind. I started to fight them and as you could see I kind of won before they ran out and I chased after them until I lost them.” He stopped running as soon as we got in front of a door.

            “This is the room,” Kevin said. I started towards the room but Kevin stopped me and I looked at him confused. He hesitated and looked worried, “I just want to warn you, from what I saw, Kibum didn’t look that good so I just want you to be prepared for the worst.”

            “What’s that supposed to me,” I said then opened the door. As Kevin said someone was sitting in a chair and they looked like they were tied up. The only light was from the hall so you couldn’t really see that well. I ran to the person and saw that I was Master but he didn’t really look good, plus his eyes were closed and his head was loosely hung. It looked like he was beaten up and there was blood everywhere. I started to freak out.

            “Master,” I said slapping his face lightly and panicked more when he didn’t move. “Master, wake up!” Then I saw something on his lap. It was a piece of paper.

            I took it and opened it up. It said: Don’t mess with me. Then it had and arrow telling me to turn it over. Because pay back is a . Huh? What was that suppose to mean?

            I looked at Kevin as he stared back smiling. Why was he smiling? What was going on here? What kind of sick joke is this? I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned quickly only to see Master’s face close to mine with his eyes open.

            “Boo,” he said and I flipped. I fell on my back and looked up. I heard Kevin and Master laughing.

            Master stood up and high fived Kevin. “Good job,” he said then looked back at me smiling and laughing even more.

Key’s POV

            I couldn’t stop laughing, everything went right with the help of Kevin. Now Jonghyun was on the floor with wide eyes wondering what the going on. Kevin walked over to him and helped him up as his eyes didn’t leave from me.

            I walked over to him and hugged him, I felt his heart was pounding from fear. “Pay back’s a ,” I whispered to him then kissed him.

            I heard him finally breathe and he wrapped his arms around me. “What the hell was that for? You had me scared to death, I thought something actually happened to you.”

            I looked up at him and smiled again. “It was pay back from what you did at the restaurant. No one scares me like that and gets away with it.” Diva mode es.

            I felt him finally start to calm down and he hugged me tighter. “Don’t you ever do that again.”

            “Well my job is done,” Kevin said then walked out of the room as if nothing happened.

            I let go of him and started to walk out also, “I’m going to bed, I’m really tired.” But suddenly I was stopped.

            “I’m not letting you go that easily.” Jonghyun said holding onto my wrist then took off running while dragging me.

            We stopped running when we got into his room and then he slammed my back into the door. I looked into his eyes and they were extremely dark.


Aha good ?? I think it was the best I written because I'm not good with revenge stuff since I don't do revenge on anyone =w=. So yeah ~~ <3 Thank you for reading.

I hope everyone had a good day because I know I didn't o-o . . . had to clean up my nephews (literally) which was everywhere and I'm not good with kids so that didn't end well ^w^'. Later my bro comes home yelling at me even sayin that I could've taken care of my nephews a bit more and that he didn't want to come home even though he was out all day leavin me with our two nephews (my nephews live with me) then my dad came home in a ty mood (like always) and started yellin at me tellin me I need to take better care of my two nephews, and now I'm crying. And on top of it all I'm extremely tired right now so I'm not emotional of course. I bet I look like right now. Lucky I have Kpop and my puppy (not really) Hazel with me to calm me down . . . sorry for all this, you didn't have to read it if you read this all, I just needed to vent a little because my best friend hasn't been talkin to me lately (I think she's ignoring me for some reason >_>) ... anyways yeah if you read it, thanks for 'listening' . . . ByeBye Everyone <3

*Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~!