25

My Butler

            “So you’re not coming back with us, what about college?” Taemin asked me as we took him and Amber to the airport.

            I nodded and faked a smile. “My parents said I had to stay here until they say I can come back.”

            “Why?”

            “That’s what I want to know,” I said lying.

            “Well hope you can come soon and not miss too much lessons,” Amber said then hugged me and so did Taemin. Then he went over and made out with Minho and I to push them apart before Taemin missed his flight,

            “I don’t need to see that, now Taemin get on that plane,” I ordered him as he blushed and said goodbye.

            Amber grabbed Taemin away from Minho and dragged him onto the plane. He looked a little sad but he’ll eventually get over it.

            We watched until the plane took off and was out of sight then we walked out back to our car. Kevin drove us home. You know without my two friends it had gotten a little quiet.

            I plopped onto the couch sighing. “Why can’t I go back either. This is so stupid! That ing Jo Family.”

            Jonghyun sat next to me and pulled me to him. “Don’t worry we’ll be back as soon as possible. We just don’t want anything to happen to you again.”

            “Hey while we’re waiting here in America, can we go to San Francisco?” Kevin asked looking at us.

            “I don’t see why not,” Joon said. “When should we go?”

            “Whenever I guess,” I said, “It’s not like I have anything planned.”

            “So it’s decided, we’ll go in a few days. I’ll go online and buy the tickets and book a hotel.” Jonghyun said getting up and walking to the computer.

 

“Master get up,” I felt someone rocking me.

            I pulled my covers over my head and rolling away from the person. I felt the hands on me again trying to get the cover off me. I automatically started slapping the hands away.

            “Master!”

            “Go away~!”

            “Get up or we’re going to leave you here!”

            “Leave me... I don’t care as long as I can sleep!”

            I heard them sigh out of frustration. I thought they finally gave up... but I was wrong. All of a sudden, the covers were ripped off me, before I knew what was happening, and then I felt myself being lifted bride style.

            “You have no choice but to come, I am not leaving you here alone.” I instantly buried my face into his chest. I still couldn’t open my eyes so I decided just to fall asleep again, in his arms as he carried me. How could I not? Hearing his heartbeat and breathing, feeling his warmth, and his scent were all that I needed to fall asleep anywhere.

            “Minho, go get his stuff,” Jonghyun said still carrying me. I heard footsteps go up the stairs to get my stuff. Then the door open and I felt the humid air hit me. I felt myself being carried down the steps and towards the car where I guess Kevin was already waiting because Jonghyun put me in with no probably.

            He laid me down on the back row, walked around to the other side of the car, opened the door, lifted my head, sat down, then placed my head on his lap.

            Feeling my body shutting down again to sleep, I felt the car starting to move. Why am I so damn tired? I’m never this tired. But oh well... as long as it meant sleeping on Jonghyun’s lap... I’m perfectly fine.


Do you guys have any idea of how to go on or what they'll do in San Fran.? I have no clue what to write so if you guys have any ideas please tell me in the comments. And sorry that this is a smaller chapter and that I havent be updating. School is just like... GGYYAA ~~ so much work and yeah. And on weekends I'm workin on projects or homework (specailly for my media class, she gives us so much work ~~). The disadvantages of going to a magnet school. Ok bye bye ~~ <3 

If I made a blog... would anyone read it?? I really want to make one but want to make sure someone would actually read it first. I want to also talk with you guys~~.

We got past 60 on our 2fatninjababies page. Thank you for the peoples who liked it ~~ !! <3 I'm forever grateful for you <3. . . I'm currently trying to edit a video we filmed last week . . . I'm almost done ~~ it's a stupid one but aye ~~.

*PLEASE GO LIKE 2FATNINJABABIES INC PRODUCTIONS ON FACEBOOK. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU FROM MY KNEES ~~. TTwTT . . . even if you dont want to . . . please o,w,o ??

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=054aa06cf1499ad61e4f65da7e9bb5b9#!/pages/2fatninjababies-Inc-Productions/190367214378597