7

My Butler

            Kevin came back from his dare and everyone was laugh, I was still disturbed greatly. We told Kevin to go back upstairs and change back into his butler uniform and washed the makeup off.

            “Okay can I be next?” He asked drying his face with a rag. “Onew I dare you to throw away all your chicken that’s in the kitchen!”

            Onew looked like he was about to die. “What no!”

            “Do you want me to add all the chicken in your room too?”

            He shook his head. He got up and slowly walked to the kitchen then the freezer where all his chicken products were stored. He grabbed all of them and headed towards the trashcan. I could have sworn that he was crying as he placed each piece of chicken into the trash. Poor guy, I can only imagine how much pain that guy is in right now, but it was a dare sadly and he had to do it. By the time he was done, his eyes were red and a little swollen.

            Onew sat back in his place as Minho stared to Joon. “I dare you to snort red pepper along mixed with hot sauce until it’s all gone.”

            Joon face emotionless, “That’s just cruel man.”

            Onew stood back up to get everything ready. He brought crushed red peppers mixed with hot sauce on a plate and a tiny straw back to our circle and handed it over to Joon.

            I could see that he was mentally preparing himself for the pain he was going to be in. He held the straw up to one of his nostrils and put the plate right under the straw. He took a deep breath then snorted away until there was nothing left on the plate. Not even a second after he breathed those stuff in, he start coughing, covering his nose, and screaming for his dear life.

            “Mother Effing Hell! That stuff hurts like a . I can’t believe I did something so stupid. Owwww~!” and so on he went until the pain went away and we all stopped laughing.

            Next was Jonghyun’s turn to dare someone. I just noticed this would be his first time participating (talking) in this game. He looked at Taemin and Taemin shyly looked up at him as Jonghyun had a sly look on his face. “Taemin, I dare you to start yelling at Master.”

            Taemin and I gave the same shocked face to Jonghyun. How can he even think about that, especially telling my baby to yell at me.

            “I-I can’t do that to Umma, plus Umma will kill me,” Taemin said terrified.

            “Hell yeah I will,” I agreed with him.

            “Don’t worry I’ll make sure Master won’t do anything,” Jonghyun reassured Taemin.

            “What do I yell at him about?”

            “Oh! Oh! Oh!” Amber shouted raising her hand then running to Taemin. What was she tell him? He started to pale but shook his head in agreement.

            Taemin turned back to me. “I’m sorry Umma... but you need to stop eating and go on a ing diet!” My eyes widened, my mouth a was perfect ‘o’, and I scooted back until my back was against the couch. Where the hell did this Taemin come from. What happened to my innocent son? “I mean seriously soon you won’t be able to fit into those ugly clothes that you own. You call those clothes, they look like you got them from a dumster, washed them, cut them in pieces, sowed them back together randomly, and then threw colorful paint all over them. And don’t even get me started with that hair of yours.” My hand went up to me hair, what was wrong with my hair? No one dared to make a sound as Taemin finished. They were probably all in shock. Who would have guess my Taemin would have a side of him like this. Holy crap!

            Next thing I knew Taemin had his arms around me with his face buried in my chest and he was crying. “I’m sorry Umma I didn’t mean any of those things. I just did what Jonghyun told me to. I think your weight is perfect, I like your sense of fashion, and your hair is the best. Forgive me!”

            I his hair telling him it was okay as I was still in shock. I have to remind myself to kill Jonghyun later for doing this to my baby, along with Minho for taking my baby’s innocence away.

            “Okay that’s enough,” Amber said pulling us apart then looking down at me. “It’s you turn to ask... so ask away.”

            I thought for a few seconds what I should make her do and then I smiled. “I dare you dress as a girl, more along the line of what Kevin was wearing earlier then act cute to the guy you like the most in here then make out with him for ten seconds.”

           “Oh ,” she said lowering her head then Kevin got up and dragged her upstairs and once again, we waited until they were done. I wonder how she’ll look because I never seen her in anything girly before.

            I saw her peak around the corner to see if anyone was looking and we were all looking at her waiting for her to show her body. All of a sudden, she got pushed out by Kevin and froze.

            “Whoa she actually looks cute like that,” Taemin yelled making Amber blush.

            “Damn,” Joon, Minho, and Onew said at the same time while checking her out. Ahh, those erts. I can’t believe those are my butlers.

            She slowly started to walk towards Joon. Oh my gosh no way.

            “Holy ,” Joon said quietly as Amber sat down next to him and looked his way.

            “J-Joon O-Oppa,” she was having a hard time trying to act cute. This was so fun. She started to lean in towards him until their lips touched and the make out scene began.

            “One, two, three,” Taemin and I started to count, “four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, and ten!” She instantly jumped away from Joon and instantly Minho and Kevin started beating the crap out of Joon with pillows.

           “You pedo, how can you kiss a girl six years younger than you!” they yelled at him while laughing.

            Amber then looked at me then Jonghyun, who was the last one. Oh crap this won’t be good.

            “Jonghyun I dare you to take Key,” Oh , oh ! “To his room and do 7Minutes in Heaven.”


Did you like their Dare game ?? I like Taemins dare the most. I wonder what would happen if Taemin actually did that in real life >w>. And poor Onew, had to throw away his chicken TT~TT. It was really fun to write even though I at making dares >_> Please forgive me~! Have a nice day~ <3

I need help. I'm going to the movies on Friday and usually afterward my friend and I go on the elevators and mess around until we have to leave or the elevator breaks (when that happens we usually go to a different elevator ^w^(Yes we broke multiple elevators before and we still haven't gotten caught~!)). Does anyone have some fun suggestions or even dares to do in elevators/movie theater ?? We're going to start filming what we do in elevators so yeah check us out on Youtube. . . we kind of already did film something like this before. Check it out under AlyPyro21 Friday Night. Thankyou.

*Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~! <3