12

My Butler

            “Now this time I demand you to tell me if anything happens while we’re gone or it’s your life,” my mom threatened us as she and my father were about to leave.

            “We will mom,” I reassured her because I don’t want to die.

            “I will call you randomly and if no one answers the phone, we’re coming back immediately.”

            “Yes mom, I understand,” I said practically pushing them out of the house. Damn they need to leave already so I can so I can finally be with Jonghyun again.

            “Get to bed soon,” she told me. They finally left after few minutes of lecturing me about what will happen if we kept a secret from them again.

            As soon as their car was out of sight, I my heels and ran back inside closing the door behind me. Where the hell was that y person at? I bet he was in his room.

            I knocked on his door, verifying that it was me, then went into his room. I found him sitting on his bed reading, he even had reading glasses on and I burst out laughing.

            “What’s so funny,” he said glaring at me.

            I walked towards his bed then sat on its side. “I never knew that you had reading glasses,” I said then lend closer to him until we were few inches apart. “You look really hot in them.” Then I started to kiss him.

            I felt him close his book, take off his glasses and place them both on his night stand then he put his hands on both sides of my waist and roll us over so he was on top of me. I had one arm around his neck and my other hand was running through his hair.

            He took my bottom lip and started to on it, which made me gasp, and he took that opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth. I felt him smiling as we continued to kiss. It didn’t take long for my body to tell me to start breathing again, so I stopped kissing him and went to his neck. His head naturally fell onto my shoulder as I started to leave marks on his skin. I heard his started to breathe hard. He hugged me tighter to him so he could feel more of me and vice versa.

            I couldn’t wait any longer. My hands started towards his pants trying to them but sadly, they did not get far before Jonghyun stopped them and I looked up at him as he started to sit up.

            He held my hands in his and started playing with the while smiling. He was beautiful when he smiles like that. Then he moved back down, put my face in his hands, and kissed my forehead. “Not tonight Master, you have to wait until tomorrow.” He got back up and off me then poked his tongue out at me in a way saying that he won. That bastard. But I understand why he would want to wait until tomorrow, because it was our second month anniversary.

            I sighed then got off his bed, “Well then, good night~!” I said then left the room but he grabbed me before I opened the door. He yanked me around and kissed me real quick.

            “Get a lot of rest Master,” he said then let me go so I could go back to my room and go to bed. I was sad, why isn’t he following me? I felt like crying.

 

I woke up to someone pushing me off my bed. After I was done being in pain I looked up and saw that Joon smirking down at me. That pushed me off my bed. But then he helped me up and told me that breakfast was ready. He gave me my clothes for the day then left my room.

            I went downstairs and started eating then I realized Jonghyun was nowhere to be seen. I looked around the place one last time to make sure I didn’t miss him then I looked back at the others, who kind of looked guilty. What did they do now?

            “Where’s Jonghyun?” I asked them while glaring, “Don’t you dare lie to me because I know you know where he is.”

            They looked at each other trying not to smile, “He told us not to tell you no matter what you threat.” Damn, he’s good. I sighed and sat back in my chair. “But he did tell us that you are going out tonight so don’t make any plans.” Ah, so he’s taking me out to eat, huh. I wonder where, it better not be anywhere expensive. I may be rich but I don’t like fancy places much.

            “He also said you won’t see him until then so find something else to entertain you.” They added. Oh gosh someone shoot me so I don’t die of boredom first.

 

“Sir, it’s time to go,” Kevin said as he had the car ready to go. I nodded and got up, today was such a boring day without Jonghyun. My only distraction was when my mom called and asked how everything was.

            I wasn’t really dressed up because I had no clue what place it was going to be so I just put something nice on but casual at the same time. I was excited but nervous at the same time as I got into the car.

            As I sat down Kevin put a blind fold over my eyes so I couldn’t see anything. Now I’m really scared. What if Kevin kidnaps me.

            “Kevin you’re not going to kidnap me right?”

            I heard him laugh as we started moving, “Of course not sir, plus I have nowhere to hide you since I live at the mansion and I’m somewhat scared of Jonghyun.”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yes I’m sure.”

            “Really?”

            “Yes, really. Now just relax sir.”

            “Okay but you better not be lying to me because I’ll kick your Kevin.”

            He laughed again, “I’m not going to kidnap you sir.”

            We were silent as I tried to figure out where we were going. I had a GPS built in my head and lucky no one knew that. The path we were on went to the fast food places, unless Kevin decides to change the course. But he didn’t and he eventually stopped.

            I took the blindfold off and saw we were in front of McDonalds. Why the hell are we here? “Kevin why are we at McDonalds? You know I hate fast food.”

            “Don’t worry sir, this isn’t the place, I just got hungry,” he said smiling.

            “Really?”

            “No not really, we’re leaving now so put the blindfold back on.” Why the did we go to McDonalds? I’m so confused right now. But I put the blindfold back on and sat quietly until we reached the next destination. We ended up at a nice, classy restaurant. Damn I knew it, I knew it was going to be a high rated place.

            Kevin opened the door for me and I stepped out. I walked behind him as we went in the restaurant. He lead me to the back of the place to a little private room. He opened the door and no one was in there. I looked around until I felt Kevin push me in then close the door. I fell face first onto the side of the booth. Lucky the seat was padded or that would have hurt. What was going on? I suddenly felt something warm breathing on my neck from above me and I froze. Should I dare look up? Yeah I should, I was curious. (Curiosity killed the cat.)

            I rolled over so I was face the ceiling and there I saw something sitting on the table, leaning over me with a scary demon clown face (I picture it like IT the clown kind of mixed with Ryuk from Death Note). If it’s something from the Jo Family I’m going to kill someone. Probably kill Kevin for pushing me in and leaving me alone. I screamed some and closed my eyes from fear. But the next thing I felt was something soft on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Jonghyun sitting on the table with a mask in his hand. I was relieved but extremely pissed off. He knew I hated clowns since I was young.

            I pushed him off me and he started laughing. “You should have seen the look on your face. It was priceless.”

            “You ing bastard!” I said slapping him in the head. “The was that! I almost had a heart attack because of you. You know how scared I am of clowns.” I felt like breaking down in tears.

            He got off the table, helped me up so I was sitting properly, and hugged me around the waist. I turned so my back was against him. I was pissed. I felt him starting to kiss the back of my neck lightly, it felt so nice that the hair started to stand up back there. Then he rested his chin on my shoulder and looked at me from the side. I was trying to look pissed off but it was hard when he’s smiling with those puppy dog eyes and looking all cute. Damn him and his cute eyes.

            He sighed and grabbed my right hand, “You don’t have to be scared of anything,” he said as I felt something cold go on my ring finger of my right hand. I looked down and saw he was putting a silver designed ring on me. He wasn’t proposing to me was he, it’s too early for that, we only been going out for two months as of today. “I promise to always protect you as best as I can.” Ah so it was a promise ring. Aw so cute.

            He hugged me tighter to him as we just sat there. Eventually he slowly let me go, turned me around, and he kissed me.

            “Isn’t this a little too much for a second month?” I asked him as he went to sit across the table from me.

            He shrugged, “I don’t know, I never really had a relationship that lasted more than a few weeks. But it probably is.” How many relationships has he had? I wanted to ask him that but as soon as I opened my mouth, Kevin came in.

            “The hell are you still doing here,” I asked him and he looked at me.

            “I’m your waiter for tonight Stupid and how do you expect to get home if I didn’t stay here?” I shut my mouth, he has a point.

            “Anyways is there anything you’d like to drink?” he asked us like a real waiter would do. This was somewhat awkward. We both answered with water and then started to look through the menu he gave us.

            I looked up from the menu and saw that Jonghyun was still smiling, I wanted to slap that smile off his face. He scared the crap out of me! But he’s going to get pay back later. I am already planning it. Sweet revenge!

            “What are you smiling about Master,” Jonghyun asked me.

            I smiled innocently at him, “Nothing.”


Aww ;3 . . . aha Key's plottin revenge >w< ~~ . . . I would too if someone scared me with a demon clown face (I absolutely hate clowns since I watched IT long ago(When I was five, my older brothers made me watch it o-o)). Anyways I have to go and study for my permit test in a week or two ^-^ I'm pretty excited <3. And 50 subscribers, thanks everyone ~~ I Love You ~~ <3. さようなら (Goodbye in Japanese ^w^)

*Please Like to 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies (or @AlyPyroArsen) on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~ !! <3