19

My Butler

Hello everyone~~ I'm back ~~ Finally ^w^ <3 . . . Did anyone miss me o,-,o ??  


            “W-W-What do you mean ‘We know’?” I asked.

            They both walked towards up with a smile on their face. Are they psychic or something? “Do you honestly think you guys are the only ones in this house?”

            Our mouths opened and we looked at each other, we totally forgot about the other butlers and maids.

            “Who told you?” I asked them.

            “We overheard the two maids, Krystal and Sulli talking about it when they were cleaning,” my dad answered. “Plus is was obvious to us.”

            I made a mental note to talk to those two later. When those two are together, they just gossip away and say anything not caring about who’s around them.

            “S-So what now?” I asked shyly.

            My parents hesitated, this isn’t good. “Let us think about it.” And with that they walked away to their room so they could rest from their flight.

            “What was that all about?” Jonghyun turned to me.

            “Sorry I thought I’d tell them because I’m tired from hiding it,” I said looking down.

            Jonghyun lifted my head to meet his eyes. “Next time tell me so I don’t have a heart attack.” Then he pulled me into a hug and we just stayed there.

           

Later after my parents woke up they called Jonghyun and I down. I’m so nervous.

            “I have a few question,” my mom said looking at both of us and we waited. “When did you two ... get together?”

            “The last month before school ended,” I answered again looking down.

            “How far have you two gone?”

            We looked at each other then back at the ground. “Um... well you see--,”

            “You guys had already?” my mom yelled. We glanced up at her and nodded slowly.

            Next thing I knew Jonghyun was on the floor shielding himself from my mom who started to abuse him. “You took away my only baby’s innocence! How could you do that and not feel guilty! You erted e! I should kill you or cut your off! You better start protecting him better or I will literally kill you. A slow and painful death.” Well I know where I get my protectiveness/anger from. My dad ripped her off Jonghyun and calmed her down and I helped him up.

            “Sorry I just had to get that off my chest,” she apologized.

            “It’s ok ma’am, I would have done the same,” he said holding his arm in pain.

            “We’ll be right back we need to discuss this matter,” My dad said and followed my mom into another room and once again... we waited.

 

It’s been ten minutes, every second I got more worried. I was lying on Jonghyun’s lap playing with his hands until my parents finally came back out. I quickly sat up, turning slightly red, and faced my parents.

            The look on their face didn’t look so good. I intertwined my fingers with his once again and held it tightly.

            “We’re sorry but,” here it comes, “but we can’t let Jonghyun’s personal life get mixed with his job... So we’re going to ask you to leave Jonghyun.” My world stopped and I felt Jonghyun stiffen. I can’t believe this.


So I updated as soon as I came home and my laptop (no joke) Was it good ?? ^w^ I know it's a little short but -- That's the way I made it I guess ^w^'' ... Anyways I wrote a lot (ok not as much as I wanted to since I was studying Japanese most of the time) when I was gone so please look forward to it <3 ~~ Ok I need to go and get my school stuff organized~~ I start school in a few days >-> don't know if i should be happy or sad. Bye Bye !! 

I was thinking a lot while i was gone (since I had nothing better to do)... it’s amazing how much we Jongkey shippers can find the smallest Jongkey stuff when watching videos or looking at pictures. Pure skill lmao (well kind of =w=) ... Why can’t Jonghyun and Key just announce their relationship already lol.

So I while I was gone, I cleaned out my Korean pictures folder. I really need a life because *as of now* I have 1264 photos in my SHINee folder, 231 in the SM Town, 729 in Kpop Tumblr, 815 in YG Family, and over all Korean folder is 298 photos. SHINee is winning, especially with Jongkey (Yes SHINee is my bias group in Kpop) =>w>=... My obsession’s have really became a problem and taking over my life =w= but oh well ~~ I like it this way !! Do you guys have any picture folders full of Kpop/Korean stuff that you had to make categories like I had to ?? Or am I the only one ?? .-.

Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Production on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~~ <3