10

My Butler

“I didn’t regret it,” he said again then stood up and walked over to me until he was a few inches away. Damn my heart was pounding. “I wanted to tell you that I actually... liked it and that I was seriously planning to go further with you if my body allowed it. I was in my right mind last night and all I wanted was you!” He grabbed me by the shoulders and looked me dead in the eyes. “For the rest of the night I wanted you to be next to me, kissing me, being in my arms, everything... And I was scared to death when Amber and Taemin said you were missing this morning. I wanted to kill myself if I couldn’t find you... Master what I really want to say is that I... I love you!”

            I completely froze, my brain was not working, it was as if he was speaking a different language. And I regret what I said after that. “Are you sure you’re in your right mind, I mean are you on drugs or something right now?”

            I saw his eyes go lifeless and his grip on me fell. Finally I was able to think again and quickly apologized. Hell he just said he loved me, I should be celebrating.

            “Oh my gosh I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that! You were talking to fast and everything took me by surprise that that was the first thing that popped into me head. I’m sorry. But...,” I looked down at my feet, “I actually love you too,” I said shyly. I could feel his eyes come back to life and I saw a smile come to his face.

            “R-Really,” He stuttered out. “I’m not actually dreaming this right now am I?”

            “No you’re awake right now,” I reassured him and he pulled me into a tight hug but quickly letting go because of his shoulder.

            He was smiling and I was smiling back at him, so we finally confessed. It was nice to know that he had the same feelings as me and that I didn’t have to hide it anymore.

            I walked up to him and pressed my lips against his. They were so perfect. He wrapped his arms around me as I put mine around his neck. He walked us over to my bed and laid me down, placing the covers over me while never breaking the kiss. Sadly after that, he had to pull away but luckily he slide into the bed with me and pulled me to him.

            He wrapped his arm around me again and kissed my forehead while my hair with his free hand. “You don’t know how happy I am right now to hear that you love me. I will never let you go or get hurt,” he vowed and I placed my head on his chest with my eyes closing and a smile on my face.

            I was happy that I was finally in his arms sleeping next to him and that he loves me. I thought it was impossible for him to even like me, nevertheless love, but I guess it wasn’t impossible. I hope I’m not dreaming. I’d probably kill someone if I was.


Aye ten chapters down ~~ Aww they finally confessed. Was it good ?? I was planning to make it somewhat different from mainstream confesses but that didn't really happen >_> . . . Anyways I'm glad you all like my story so far . . . I have the next few chapters already writen so I'll keep updating and working on more chapters <3 ~~ !! Bye Bye

*Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you supporting us ~!