26

My Butler

            It was overcastted as we landed in California. The plane started to get loud as people woke up. I sadly didn’t sleep the whole trip but Jonghyun and Joon were passed out next to me. Both had their heads on both my shoulder.

            I didn’t want to wake Jonghyun up because he looked so peaceful. But Joon on the other hand. I slapped him awake once I saw that he drooled on my shirt. This is going to pay!

            Joon glared at me while sitting back up and I glared right back at him and pointed to me shirt where it was wet. He went pale and instantly looked away from me. That’s right, he knows what’s going to happen to him later.

            Jonghyun must have felt the tension in the air because he woke up and stared at me with his puppy eyes. Oh my god he’s so freakin cute!

            “Everyone please put on your seatbelts and prepare for the landing.” The pilots voice said and we did so.

            It took a few minutes to land and about ten minutes to get off completely. And the whole time, Jonghyun never let me go and made it a little hard to walk. I wanted to push through the people but of course, he stopped me.

            “Have a nice day!” one of the flight attendants said to us, mainly to Jonghyun, as we got off.

            I glared at her. Why in hell did they have to hire female flight attendants? Trying to pick up on my Jjong. I don’t ing think so.

            “What’d she say?” Jonghyun asked me since he can’t really understand English.

            “Nothing. Don’t’ worry about it,” I said back with irritation.

 

Kevin rented a car for us and now we’re driving to our hotel. I had my face pressed to the window as we traveled over the Golden Gate Bridge.

            “Why do they call it the Golden Gate Bridge when it’s red?” Onew asked us and we all shrugged. How should we know, we mostly live in Korea and do not know a lot about American stuff.

            I closed my eyes, took in the salty smell, and then smiled to myself. It was so different from Korea. As we passed people, you could see that they all had their own style and did not care what others thought.

            I can’t wait to get some clothes.

            “Oh crap he was that look on his face,” Joon announce and I noticed everyone was looking at me.

            “What look?”

            “The look you get when you think about shopping and spending a lot of money.”

            “Do I really have a look for that?” I asked and they all nodded. I stuck my tongue out at them then turned back to the window.

            For the rest of the time I tried to keep my face neutral so they wouldn’t think that I was spazzing about shopping in my head. However, they kept looking at me as if they knew, especially Jonghyun. I can’t hide anything from that guy!

            “No you can’t,” he whispered in my ear and I jumped. Can he read my mind? “No I can’t read your mind.” He’s such a liar. “I’m not a liar, your face says it all.” you Jonghyun. “You know you want to.” Oh my god that bastard. But sadly, he was right.

            I felt my face heat up so I looked away from him until we got to the hotel.

 

I jumped out of the car as soon as it came to a stop, then Jonghyun dragged me inside so we could get our rooms. The others were getting our things.

            I had to go with Jonghyun since he didn’t really know english.

            “How may I help you?” the guy at the front desk asked me.

            I looked at Jonghyun waiting for him to say something so I could translate it. He decided to write it down so I could just read off it.

            “We booked some room earlier. Um under the name Kim.” I told the man.

            “Kibum Kim?” I simply nodded. He pulled three cards. “It says 808, 809, and 810 are booked for you. Is that correct?”

            “Yes it is.”

            “These are your cards for your suites and also they work for the pool gate to get in. If you have any problems please call us. Enjoy your stay.”

            “Thank you,” I nicely smiled at him then walked away with Jonghyun following.

            We caught up with the Kevin and Minho in the elevator as they had our stuff. Onew and Joon were in another elevator with the rest of our things.

            “So I’m guessing you and Jonghyun are sharing a room?” Kevin asked me. We both nodded.

            “You guys better not keep us up at night because we don’t know how thick those walls are.” Minho added and we both turned red. The two just laughed at us.

            The elevator stopped and we got off, and walked to where Joon and Onew where and we all formed a circle.

            “So Master and I are in room 809, Onew and Minho room 808, and Kevin and Joon room 810.”  They nodded, picked up their stuff and card, and then went to their room.

            I picked up my suitcases and carried them. I tried my best to ignore Jonghyun as he said that he would get them for me. That man needs to know that I can still do things by myself. However, it is sweet that he wants to do that for me.

            I placed everything down then fell on one of the bed. I closed my eyes until I felt myself being crushed against the bed.

            I opened my eyes to see Jonghyun on top of me smiling innocently. Oh my gosh he’s so freaking adorable. He placed his arms around me then rolled us over so he was on the bottom and I was facing up.

            He started kissing the back of my neck and that was enough to get me . Then he started palming my member and I moaned trying to get more of this pleasure. He also moaned as I moved up against him. But sadly, there was a knock on the door and we got up to answer it.

            “I see you guys already started,” Onew said looking at us, well me, and smirked.

            “What do you want?” I asked him in an annoyed tone.

            “We’re going swimming, you two wanna come?”

            “We will come down soon,” Jonghyun said starting to jitter.

            “We’ll be waiting... Try not to waste all your energy.” He said winking at us.

            “We’ll try not to,” Jonghyun ended then closed the door and pulled me back to the bed.


I'm back~~ Finally aye ?? I'm sorry it's taking me so long to update and stuff. Just got a new charger for my laptop so I'll try to update more ^w^. But I just have soo much homework that I can't do much... sometimes I wish I didn't go to a magnet school so I could actually have somewhat of a life. But oh well I like my school. Plus I'm working on a mini movie with two of my dear friends and my family was/is in town so my parents made me hang with em, urgh. NO TIME ~~. I should probably try and update my other stories ''>_>. Well Bye Bye <3 Thank you for sticking with me <3.

Anyways thank you SHINeebaised080525 for the ideas, so thank you much ~~ <3 I appreciate you !! 

On other news... I got my permit !! Yay ~~ get to start driving soon... but I don’t wanna drive so my parents are making me o,w,o.

PLEASE PLEASE GO LIKE 2FATNINJABABIES INC. PRODUCTIONS ON FACEBOOK. 1 LIKE AWAY FROM 70 ~~ !! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US <3.

LINK: http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=054aa06cf1499ad61e4f65da7e9bb5b9#!/pages/2fatninjababies-Inc-Productions/190367214378597