11

My Butler

            A month has passed and Jonghyun is doing better, Jonghyun was back as my main butler, my friends and butlers are the only ones that know about Jonghyun and I, school has ended, my parents have been home for two weeks, and I’m almost off house arrest along with all my butlers. We decided not to tell my parents what happened the day after they left and because of that, we’re in trouble.

Flashback to two weeks ago

            My parents were coming home today and hopefully we can keep what happened a secret for as long as we can. But with my luck, that won’t happen, I just know it.

            Jonghyun and I were sitting on the couch watching TV while holding hands. I was lying my head on his shoulder almost falling asleep. The past few weeks we became really close to each other. Every night after everyone went to their rooms, he would come to mine and fall asleep with me on my bed. And no we have not done anything ual yet. Jonghyun said he wanted to wait for the right time, which is after he’s all better and I’m out of school.

            “We’re home,” I heard my mom scream as she opened the door and I jumped off Jonghyun. They could have warned us that they were back instead of giving me a heart attack.

            I got up off the couch and ran to them giving them back a hug to welcome them back. “How was your business trip?” I asked them and felt Jonghyun standing behind me.

            “It was alright,” my dad said as Minho grabbed their suitcases and took them to their room.

            “How was everything here,” my mom asked. She just had to ask.

            “It was fine,” I said lying and trying my best to cover what had happened while they were away.

            She stared me down as she didn’t believe me. . “What really happened when we were gone. I know you’re hiding something Kim Kibum.” I was practically sweating as she stared at me. She is such a terrifying woman.

            I heard Jonghyun sigh and walk next to me. He’s going to tell her. I knew we wouldn’t be able to hide it for long. Nothing gets pasted my mother. We’re so screwed. “Ma’am how should I say this,” Jonghyun started. Damn he is one brave bastard. “The Jo Family decided to send their friends to give us a little visit the day after you left.”

            She crossed her arms, “And what happened during this little ‘visit’?”

            “Well they attacked, they had guns and knives, and they were taking away by the police.”

            “What~!” Oh here it comes. I mentally braced myself. “You guys fought them even though they had those stuff! Why didn’t you guys call us! I told you to call us if anything happened! Kibum are you alright? Was anyone hurt? You guys are going to get it later. Who was involved with this fight? Do you know how pissed off I am right now, I mean someone could have died and I wouldn’t have known about it until now! I’m going to kill that family personally if they ever do something like that again. Those soulless bastards!”

           “I’m fine mom and Jonghyun got hurt the worst. Onew, Joon, Minho, Kevin, and Jonghyun fought, they told me go to my room during.”

            “What happened to you Jonghyun?” my mother asked looking worried.

            “Nothing major Ma’am,” he said smiling at her. “Just a bullet grazed my right shoulder and I have two stab wounds on my left leg and side.”

            “Nothing major! You call a gunshot and two stab wounds nothing major. The are you on right now Jonghyun! Nothing major my .”

            “It’s nothing major as long as Master was safe,” Jonghyun said seriously and I looked down so no one could see me turning red. He is so sweet.

            My mom cooled down with my father’s help.  “You all are under house arrest until the end of the first week of summer. Go tell the others.” Well I guess it was not that bad, I mean it could be longer or we could be dead right now. But damn, Taemin and Amber are going to annoy the crap out of me once they hear about this.

            Jonghyun and I nodded then ran off before she could say anything else. We went to every one of my butlers and told them the news and they all moaned. Tch why should they be , it’s not like they do anything outside of the mansion anyways.

Back to present

            So yes, I have one week left of house arrest then I can finally go out and hang with Taemin and Amber. Who have been annoying the hell out of me because I cannot take one-step out of my house and they went shopping almost every day just to rub it in my face.

            My parents watched over us so closely that Jonghyun and I haven’t been able to be together at all since they came home. I still do not know the reason why we decided not to tell them about the incident.

            So now, I am lying on my bed, bored out of my mind and going crazy because I have not been able to buy the new summer clothes nor be alone with Jonghyun. The house arrest is worse since school ended the other day because at school I was at least able to be around people and be in the sun unlike here.

            I guess the house arrest has a good side to it because Jonghyun was able to rest more and speed up his recovery. Which means as soon as he’s better and we’re off this punishment, we’ll be able to make love for the first time and he’ll officially be all mine. Damn I sound like a ert.

 

For the rest of the week I pretty much stayed in my room sleeping or I was downstairs watching TV with everyone else since we had nothing to do. It was kind of fun hanging with all my butlers, even though they are all four or more years older than me and are my butlers, because we had fun talking to each other and playing games. However we were not able to say too much personal stuff since one of my parents were always within hearing range.

            I told everyone to keep it a secret about Jonghyun and I because if my parents found out about it, they would most likely break us up and make Jonghyun quit. And we all didn’t want that. Therefore, we planned only to act like a couple when my parents are gone for business.

            I hope that this all works out because I do not know what I will do without Jonghyun.

 

First day of freedom in almost a month and I plan on spending it at the movies with my friends, and of course whoever else comes because they asked me to bring my butlers along. I think they are taking a liking to my butlers. Of course, Jonghyun and Kevin were already coming along, that went without say, so they could keep me safe. Also it was weird seeing everyone in casual clothes.

            Like always, once we met up at the movie theater, I saw Taemin and Minho staring at each other smiling like idiots while trying to hide it. I still haven’t forgiven Minho about that Kiss Dare thingy. The air around Joon and Amber was a tad uncomfortable too. They would make an awkward couple. But why the hell did those two tell me to invite the others if it was going to make everything awkward?

            “I’m glad I haven’t found someone that likes me yet,” Kevin whispered to Onew.

            Onew nodded in agreement, “Me too, I think I’ll just stick with my chicken.”

            Thank gosh it wasn’t like this anymore between Jonghyun and I.

 

The movie we watched was ing amazing. It was an action one with a lot of explosions and awesome fighting moves. I wish I could fight like that, someone needs to teach me how to fight.

            “Oh damn Lee MinHo was freaking y as hell,” Amber sang with hearts in her eyes once we got out of the theater. I think she is obsessed with him now.

            “I know right, I think the best part was when he was working out without a shirt on, so hot,” I said smiling and Amber almost passed out at the thought of it.

            Then I felt a tug on my arm, which made me stumble into Jonghyun. His hand was tightly intertwined with mine. I looked up at him as he looked straight ahead trying to act as if he wasn’t interested in Amber and my conversation.

            Amber also saw this and smiled. “I think he’s jealous,” she whispered in my ear and I smiled. Jonghyun jealous, so cute.

            I poked his cheek and he looked over at me while I kept smiling. “What,” he asked.

            “Were you getting jealous?”

            He fake laughed, “Why would I be jealous?”

            “You’re totally jealous.”

            He quickly lend over and kissed me, “Shut up.” Wow that took me by surprise.


Little cute chapter~ aye~ I hope you liked it !! I love you guys, your comments are so sweet and make me smile so much <3.

I did a little one shot of Jongkey that I hope you all will check out <3 It's based off the song The Last Night by Skillet (I know it's not a kpop song but I think it's still good and it helped me a lot through the years.)

Also it's my mom's birthday today and I forgot how old she is =w= Sorry mom ~~ I still love you <3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

*Please Like 2fatninjababies on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~! <3