5

My Butler

            Every day I that I went to school, I could hear Taemin and Amber talk about the plan they were making for Jonghyun and me. Moreover, each day I kept on getting a worst feeling in my stomach.

            They said that they would spend the night at my house on Friday to put the plan in action and I had no say in it. I’m so scared. This is not going to turn out so well.

 

It was finally Friday, the day that I dreaded for this whole week. I am especially scared to see what those two came up with. If it has anything to do with drinking or drugs, I am kicking them myself.

            “So we’ll see you at eight, Umma,” Taemin said giving me a hug then running off with Amber as they talked more and laughed.

            “Sir are you alright,” I heard Kevin ask me from inside the car.

            I looked at him then shooked my head slightly trying to get rid of this feeling. “Yes, I’m fine.” I said then got in the car.

            Once I was home I told the maids, that were working today, to clean the house and I told Onew to make food and the first thing he grabbed was the chicken products. Then Joon slapped the back of his head and told him to make something else.

            For the rest of the time I walked back and forth to try to ease these feelings.

            “Master-,”

            “Ahh,” I screamed then turned around to see Jonghyun covering his ears.

            “Master, are you alright, if you walk anymore I’m going to get dizzy and end up throwing up,” Jonghyun said with a little laugh.

            “I-I’m fine,” I answered. Then he gave me the look that he knew I was lying. I noticed that he was about to say something but I instantly ran out of the living room and into my own space. Thank gosh Jonghyun could not really walk, nevertheless run; I used that to my advantage for the time being.

            I fell on my bed face down wanting to scream. Why couldn’t they tell me what they planned for tonight? I cannot believe I told them my deepest secret and then they do this to me. I knew I should have never let that get out of my mouth. Now once Jonghyun finds out he will think I’m a freak and quit.

 

The doorbell rang and I jumped off the couch. It is here, the moment I have been dreading was finally here.

            “We’re here,” I heard Amber scream while she did a dramatic jump into my house. I rolled my eyes at her. This chic is strange. Taemin was behind her acting all shy and innocent like always. Once again, I saw him and Minho exchanging stares. I wonder what’s going on between those two.

            Anyways Onew laid out some snacks on the coffee table in the living room where we all sat.

            I lend over to Amber and whispered to her. “So when is this plan going to start?”

            She gave me a sly smile, “Right now.” Oh . She looked up at everyone and smiled a bit more. “Do you guys wanna do some karaoke?”

            Everyone’s face lit up and they quickly nodded while I was leaning over the end of the couch all dramatically wanting to die. Kevin quickly got up, ran to the closet getting out the dreading machine, and plugged it in. I was so stupid telling them that I had a karaoke machine that one time they came over long ago. I hope it doesn’t work anymore.

            “Awesome it still works,” Taemin squealed and clapped.

            I fell back on the couch with my eyes closed. Oh me. I thought to myself.

            “Who wants to go first?”

            “I do! I do!” Taemin and Kevin said at the same time and then they looked at each other with looks that can kill. Amber pushed them apart from each other and took the mic saying that she would go first. The song she picked was called Wrongful Meeting by Kim Gun Mo (the song Taemin and Amber sang on Immortal Song 2 <3). She sang extremely well and sang the rap parts perfectly. I don’t know why she doesn’t audition to be in a (Kpop) band.

            “Next I pick Key to sing,” she announced and my eyes grew big.

            “W-W-What no no no no, no way am I going to sing,” I refused but she pulled me up and handed me the mic. Damn it I hate my life.

            I looked at everyone, “What song should I do?”

            “You should dance/sing to Gee by Girls Generation!”

            I froze, I can’t do my girl group dances in front of Jonghyun. I moved my eyes over to him and saw that he agreed. I guess I have to do it now.

            I took a deep breath then the music started. Once it came on it seemed like everyone disappeared and I danced/sang my heart out. I danced perfectly to Gee, almost better than the actual group. Then reality struck when the song ended and my smile faded as I realized what just happened.

            Everyone was staring at me surprised except for Amber and Taemin because they were used to me and my girl group dances. However, I forgot my butlers never saw this side of me before. I bit my lip as I started to turn red and I threw the mic to Kevin then quickly sat back down next to Amber.

            “You did great,” Amber told me giving me a pat on the back then lend in next to my ear. “Jonghyun didn’t take his eyes off you, I don’t think he even blinked.” I turned more red.

            “Master why did you never tell us you could sing and dance like that,” Jonghyun said as he and the others came out of shock.

            I shrugged my shoulders, “You guys never asked I guess.”

            The list of what everyone sang: Kevin- Tick Tack by U-Kiss, Onew- Hello by SHINee, Joon- Hot by 2PM, Minho- Action by Nu’est, Taemin- Boyfriend by Boyfriend, and lastly Jonghyun sang The Reason which was also by SHINee.

            When he sang everything stopped, he had such a strong, beautiful voice and it was full of emotion. Especially when he hit those high notes. It almost made everyone start crying. I wish one day that he could sing like that to me. What am I thinking, that will never happen of course.

            “Okay the next game is,” Taemin started saying as Amber gave him a drum roll, this isn’t good. “*Dare~! And we decided the first victim is Key.”                                    *Truth or Dare but with only Dare though.


Hey AFF deleted most of my chapters and I don't know when they'll come back so for the time being I reuploaded everything. Please resubscribe if you subscribed to me before and comment <3 Please Please Please OwO. Comments really make my day ^w^! Hope you liked this chapter <3

*Please Like 2fatninjababies on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~!