16

My Butler

            Two days have passed and I was feeling a lot better. Today I could finally go shopping but by myself because Taemin and Amber had some stuff to do. What luck I have. Well I wasn’t completely alone, Jonghyun and Kevin where coming along like always.

            We probably went to every store in the mall and bought few outfits from each. I made Kevin and Jonghyun carry it all. I’m so mean. They’re going to be dead when we go to be favorite store.

            We entered my store and they both groaned because they knew what’s up. I instantly ran to the guy clothes and started picking things out to try on. There was so much cute clothes so I brought them all to the changing room leaving Jonghyun and Kevin so they could rest.

            “Why does the changing room have to be so far away,” I whined to myself as I was almost there.

            All of a sudden I felt something go over my mouth and nose and the next thing I knew everything was going blurry until I finally passes out.

Jonghyun’s POV

            What was taking Master so long. I know he has many clothes to try on but it wouldn’t take him this long would it? And I couldn’t help the feeling in my stomach, I felt like I wanted to throw up.

            “Kevin, you think we should go check on Master?” I asked him worriedly.

            “Calm down he was only in there for 15 minutes so far.” He said trying to calm me down. “Why do you call him ‘Master’ anyways, why not just ‘Kibum’ like the rest of us?”

            “I don’t I always called him Master because his parents made me and it just stuck I guess.”

-15 minutes later-

            “Ok I really think we should check on him,” I said standing up and walking to the changing room with Kevin behind me.

            The felling in my gut got worse and worse with every step. I came to a dead stop when I saw Master’s clothes that he was going to try on on the floor. I quickly ran to the changing room and banged on every door yelling Master’s name. Then I looked under some stalls to see if he was in any and always ended up getting kicked or stepped on.

            “Jonghyun, Kibum isn’t anywhere in the store,” Kevin said running to me.

            “You promise you’re not messing with me again?”

            “I promise, it was only that once since he asked me to help.”

            I pulled out my cell phone and went to my tracker app that I had specially installed. Yes, I had one so I could know where Master was always. How would I know where he was? Well you see I had a tracker device put into the ring I gave him. Smart right?

            I noticed the little dot, which represented him, was not in the store we were in. I tracked it down to an abandoned warehouse 20 minutes away from here. , , , this is not good. I knew I should have went with him to the changing room.

            “Kevin, call everyone and have them meet us at this warehouse,” I ordered him. He instantly got his phone out and dialed the others.

            We ran out of the store/mall like no tomorrow, while still carrying Master’s clothes that he bought because I know he’d get pissed at me if I didn’t. Once we got to the car, we dropped everything in the backseat and sped off.

 

It was a quiet ride since I was too busy freaking out and glancing at my phone every few seconds and nothing changed. Someone’s gonna die today, especially if they did anything to Master. Meanwhile on the road, we met up with the other three.

            Once we approached the warehouse, I got ready to bolt towards the entrance. As Kevin came to a stop, I jumped out, and so did Joon, and ran to the door only to notice that it wouldn’t open. Damn.

            I looked at Joon and saw that he had weapons with him.

            “What, you never know, better safe than dead right?” he said to me. I guess he was right.

            I tried kicking the door and after a few times kicking it, with the help of Joon and Minho, it finally caved it allowing us inside (I imagine it like Yankumi style from Gokusen). Joon handed me, and all of us, a gun as he raised his just in case.

            I felt like we were on a military mission as we entered the place. As we first looked around we didn’t see anyone but few seconds later I heard a scream and that’s when my adrenaline kicked in and I ran towards the sound.

            Turn after turn we finally started to see people. And what I saw was not a pretty sight. I, we, saw Master on the floor with both his hands tied to a pole and a blindfold over his eyes. Then I noticed his shirt was ripped open and his pants where are his knees. Lastly there was someone on top of him. Hell no, no one was going to be on top of him but me!

            I couldn’t stand it anymore so I quickly tried to rush in but the others stopped.

            “What the guys, let go of me, those ers need to die right now,” I said through me teeth softly but loud enough for only them to hear me.

            “Jonghyun don’t you think we should wait for the police?” Kevin suggested.

            “And how long will that take? I will not wait and watch. the police right now.”

            “I’m with him,” Joon agreed, of course he agreed. The others agreed eventually. We were still out of view so we had the advantage and started to give off rounds so they knew we were here and hopefully scaring them off. Joon was the first to go out and started to yelling. Then we went out. Automatically I ran to Master and saw the person that was on top of him run off as people started to protect him.

            “Master,” I said quickly untying the rope around his wrists and his blindfold.

            “J-Jonghyun,” he said back softly. I removed the blindfold and saw that his eyes were red and puffy from crying. I helped him up while taking off my jacket and wrapping it around him. I held him close to me as he continued to cry more. My heart was breaking so badly that I didn’t care about anything except for my Master.

Key’s POV

            My eyes slowly started to open again and I noticed that I wasn’t in the mall but in an empty place. I tried to move but felt my hands were tied to something behind me. I struggled until I heard laughing and saw two people, followed by others, walk in front of me.

            “W-Who are you? Where’s Jonghyun,” I started to freak out while looking all over the place but not seeing him.

            The two people walked to me and sat on both sides of me.

            “Well Kim Kibum, why don’t we introduce ourselves,” the blonde said, “I’m Youngmin.”

            “And I’m Kwangmin, nice to meet you.” Oh .


So ?? .-.  . . . I don't have much to say . . . I'm working on my other story(s) right now so yeah I'll update em soon <3 . . . Thank You for reading ~~ !! Bye Bye ~~ (^w^)v Oh. . . has anyone been a foreign exchange student before ?? I'm trying to become one so I can go to Japan. If you have... can you share with me <3 You can comment, write on my wall, or message me<3. Thanks !! 

Little Kpop moment yesterday with my family~~ It was raining yesterday along with lightning and thunder (my favorites <3)(lmao Thunder from MBLAQ is one of my faves also) where I live and my mom was explaining to my nephews what lightning was and she said: "Lightning shocks you . . . like an electric shock." and me being me: "E-E-Electric Shock !!" my family: "what =.= ??" me: ">_> . . .. o-o' nothing. . ."

*Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~!