3

My Butler

            Why didn’t they answer me! Where is the person I love! I was about to go crazy if no one answered me.

            “Sir I have brought the car around,” Kevin said as he stepped into the house. “Now if you please, could you come with me sir?” Joon pushed me towards Kevin and we all walked to the black car that was waiting.

            Kevin was in the driver’s seat, Joon was in the passenger’s seat, and I was in the back between Onew and Minho.

            “So... what happened this time?” I asked breaking the awkward silence.

            “We came to figure out that those people were hired from the Jo Family but not the exact reason... maybe it was to break in and most likely kill us,” Kevin explained.

            “If they actually wanted to kill us, wouldn’t you think they would pick people that were more experienced in fighting or ninjas?” Minho asked.

            “That’s true. We’ll get people to look into it once we get to the hospital,” Onew said.

            “Hospital?” My eyes widened.

            They all nodded at the same time. “Well they did take Jonghyun to the hospital in an ambulance and we assumed you’d what to go there.” Joon said looking back at me. Oh yeah the operator woman did say something about that. I am so stupid.

 

Kevin dropped us off at the front of the hospital then left so he could find a place to park. The four of us ran up to the front desk. She looked up from her paper work and smiled at us. I stared at her, this was not the time to be smiling! I felt like slapping that smile off her face.

            “How may I help you?” she asked.

            “Is Kim Jonghyun here?” Onew asked.

            She nodded her head, “Yes he is, however he’s in surgery right now so you’ll have to wait.”

            “Surgery!” I yelled at her. I think I am goin to pass out. I felt myself sway back and forth until someone behind me held me up. Why is Jonghyun in surgery? It was only a gunshot. Ok not to say only a gunshot but that didn’t require surgery did it?

            “Sir we should sit down, there’s nothing we can do but wait.” Someone said and guided me towards the waiting room.

            I was in a fog right now that I did not even notice I had tears coming out of my eyes until Minho handed me some tissues. Jonghyun was the only thing on my mind right now. Oh, I hope he is okay.

 

I felt someone shake my shoulder to wake me up. I opened my eyes and saw my four butlers standing in front of me still in there ragged clothes. I stretched my body out and looked around noticing I was in a hospital. Why was I in a hospital and why is not the guy I have a crush on in front of me? Then everything came back to me and shot up like a rocket.

            “Jonghyun, where is he?” I asked searching around the place.

            “Calm down sir,” Kevin said placing his hands on my shoulders. “Jonghyun is alright, that’s why we woke you up.”

            “How long was I asleep?”

            “About a good hour and a half, now come on.” Kevin grabbed a hold of my wrist and started to drag me somewhere as the others were far ahead of us then disappeared through a door. Eventually we caught up with them and entered the hospital room.

            Nurses surround Jonghyun, who was sleeping in a bed, and hooked him up to machines and the doctor came over to me and the other four.

            “Mr. Kim is still under anesthesia but he will be waking up soon most likely. We stitched everything up so there is no need to worry. However, he will have to stay here until the day after tomorrow so we can watch over him incase anything happens. Once he goes home, he will have to rest for about a month to a month and a half so his wounds will he heal properly. Make sure he doesn’t put any pressure on his body.” Then the doctor headed towards the door but I stopped him.

            “Doctor what exactly happened to him that he had to go in for surgery?”

            He looked at me surprised, “You don’t know? I was sure your butlers told you so I did not bring it up. Anyways Mr. Kim had bullet wound on his right shoulder and two stab wounds. One on his left thigh that damaged some muscle and the other on his left side puncturing some organs.”

            “Really now? My butlers failed to tell me this,” I said turning around and glaring (like he did to Jonghyun in Hello Baby) at the four behind me. Kevin froze as he looked at me, Minho was staring at the ground playing with his hands, Joon turned away from me while scratching his head trying to hide his guilty eyes, and Onew started to fan himself off.

            “Is it getting hot in here or is it just me,” he asked the others avoiding my eyes.

            I turned back to the doctor as he noticed what he had just done, “Please be expecting these four es soon.”

            “Most certainly sir, should I prepare some rooms?”

            “No let them sleep in the hall.”

            “Yes sir. Also sir, the paramedics told me to tell you that the whole way here, Mr. Kim kept on mentioning your name,” and with that he quickly ran out of the room, along with the nurses that saw everything. I started to smile and turn red; he was saying my name even though he was in pain. Then I came back to reality by someone coughing.

            I turned around to the four again remembering how pissed I was at them. “You all are going to get it once we get home,” I warned them. They looked to their left to where Jonghyun was sleeping while I only glared at them.

            “Jonghyun help us out please,” Onew started to beg.

            “Master... don’t be so hard on them... I told them not to tell you,” I heard that sweet, tired voice say.

            My head instantly whipped around and saw that Jonghyun could barely keep his eyes open. I ran over to his side while someone pulled up a chair for me to sit in next to him.

            “A-Are you alright? Are you hurting anywhere?” I said examining him.

            He smiled and started to laugh, “I’m fine, that is until this stuff wears off.”

            “Is there anything I can do?”

            “No, I’m just happy that Master cares enough about me to worry like that.” He smiled again.

            “Of course I’ll worry, are you stupid?” Did anyone hit him in the head while he was fighting?

            “A little,” he said laughing slightly then fell back asleep with a smile on his face.

            “Sir we should get going, it’s been a long day and you need to rest,” Minho said helping me up from my seat.

            “Can’t I stay here,” I said sounding like a little kid. I do not want to leave my Jonghyun in this condition. That is right he is mine... at least he is in my head.

            “Sir please,” Minho kept on pulling me.

            “Jonghyun said you’d be like this and he told us to take you back even if we have to use force,” Joon said helping Minho drag me. Damn Jonghyun knows me too well.

            “Fine but first thing tomorrow you have to bring me here.”

            “Yes sir,” they all replied and we started to walk out, after I looked at Jonghyun sleeping peacefully again. Oh how I wish I should sleep next to him.


Hey AFF deleted most of my chapters and I don't know when they'll come back so for the time being I reuploaded everything. Please resubscribe if you subscribed to me before and comment <3 Comments really make my day ^w^! Hope you liked this chapter <3

*Please Like 2fatninjababies on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~!