17

My Butler

            This can’t be happening. I could taste the blood in my mouth as they continued to beat the crap out of me. Where’s Jonghyun at?

            “Do you really not know who we are?” The twins said at the same time. I shook my head ‘no’ the best I could. I was running out of energy.

            “We’re part of the Jo Family and finally we can get our revenge for all the damage you and your family caused us.”

            “What exactly... did we... do?” I tried to get out.

            “You honestly don’t know,” once again I shook my head. “Well first, you took our power away when you Kim’s became number one.”

            “Then things got so bad in our house that our parents divorced but are still living together to keep up the perfect family appearance.”

            “Every day we get harassed because of you, and not to mention abused by our own parents and family.”

            “They pretty much disowned us already saying that it was our entire fault that they’re not number one anymore.”

            They leaned closer to me, “And we will make you suffer like we did for all these years.”

            At that moment, I felt my shirt being ripped apart and a cold hand running down to the top of my pants. I started to fight the best I could, but it didn’t do much. I begged them to stop however they kept on going and put a blindfold over me so I didn’t have to ‘watch’.

            Slowly I felt my pants being pulled down along with my boxes. Can someone kill me. I really want to die.

            I heard the evil laughing again. “Don’t worry,” someone said, it was hard to tell since they had like the same voice. Damn twins. “We won’t make it hurt too much.” Then I felt something go inside of me and I scream so loud that America probably heard me. But I was muted as I also felt a mouth over mine. I felt like I was betraying Jonghyun, even though this was against my will.

(Sorry I don't really know/want to write a scene... so yeah ~~)

I have the worst luck. Being two times in one day by people that look exactly alike and are the same in evil ways, just kill me. It went like this, as soon as one was done inside me, it was the others turn. These sick bastards. When was this going to stop? I feel so dirty on every part of my body that they touched that I want to throw up. I’d kill them... if I had the energy.

           I don’t know when but I started cry and calling for Jonghyun, but he never answered. Where is he, he said he’d protect me, so where is he? Did he know I was being and decided that he didn’t want me anymore? Even though I was screaming and trying to get them off me, nothing would work since I was weak, my hands were tied, and they didn’t really care. Did I do something to deserve this?

            I screamed more and more until I heard gun shots going off. Oh , I’m actually going to die. I felt the person pull out of me and I could hear them run and someone started to shout.

            “Get the down,” I heard, and it sounded like Joon. What was he doing here? Where was Jonghyun. My heart started to beat faster.

            “Master,” I finally heard that sweet voice.

            “J-Jonghyun,” I whispered then turned my head different ways as if I could actually see through this blindfold.

            I felt my hands go free from the rope then the blindfold came off and I saw Jonghyun. I started to cry harder as I held on to his shirt and he helped me up, supporting me since I couldn’t really stand, and I felt his jacket go around me to cover up my disgusting body. Then he held me so close to him, trying to calm me down.

            I kept hearing the gunshots going off by the others that came also as Jonghyun picked me up bridal style and started walking me to the car. Once he placed me down on the seat I don’t know what happened after that because my body and mind finally had enough and I fell asleep.

 

My eyes slowly opened and I saw that I was in my room and that Jonghyun was at my bedside looking at me.

            As I met his puppy loving eyes, I instantly looked away because that guilty feeling came back. I can’t allow him to look at me while I’m like this.

            I got up and grabbed him quickly then threw him out of my room and quickly locked the door so he couldn’t come back in.

            “Master please open the door,” he begged trying to open it.

            “I-I just need to be alone right now,” I told him in a low voice and I heard him stop and hesitated to walk away. After a minute for standing there, I heard him walk away and go to his room next door.

            I quickly ran to my bathroom and the shower. As time passed, I washed my body so many times but each time I could not get this dirty feeling off me. I felt like I was going crazy every time I washed and it was still there.

            I finally fell to my knees, with the shower still going, and screamed my lungs out. Why did this have to happen to me? I didn’t do anything wrong, did I? Tears started to come out of my eyes again.

            “Why!” I screamed like bloody murder again, even though no one was around me to answer.

            Then there was banging on my door. “Master let me in!”

            “Go away!”

            “No, I need to help you.”

            “I said go away!” I still can’t allow him to see me so dirty.

            “If you don’t open this door, I will break it.”

            “Please just leave.” Then my bathroom door was broke down and Jonghyun ran to me.

            I quickly slide the shower curtain so he still couldn’t see me. Of course, he moved that too and looked at me full on like he did all those other times. I wanted to hide but there was nowhere since I was in the shower of course.

            I felt his arms go around me and once again, he pulled me up into a tight hug not even bothered by the water that was still coming down.

            “Get away, you’re going to get dirty,” I said trying to push him away but he only held me tighter to him.

            “I’ll never get dirty by Master, just let me help you.”


So yeah. . . I know things are going fast but I don't know how to 'feel in the space' and it's going to be fast in the next few chapters too just so you know . . . Oh if I did a dance cover ... would you guys watch it?? I really wanna do a dance cover for the hell of it ~~ any song/dance suggestions ?? *I already danced to Tonight by BigBang if you wanna check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwZoLzTMQyU&feature=context-gau . . . It's my friend and I attempting to dance to it . . . I think we did pretty good for out 2nd time dancing to the whole song ^w^

Sorry I didn'y update yesterday . . . I was watching Nobuta wo Produce with Kamenashi Kazuya and Horikita Maki (<3 my all time favorite actors ~~ <3) all day =w='' and I finished it this morning. Such a good Jdrama <3 i cried at the end *like I do with every K/Jdrama I watch.

*Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~!