18

My Butler

Jonghyun’s POV

            I was lying next to Master, though he didn’t know since I came in here after he fell asleep again. He’s still pushing me away saying that he wants to be alone. Why won’t he talk to me. I know that he was but that wasn’t his fault and is now going through stuff because of it but he should let me help.

            As I was lying down next to him, he started to breathe heavily and sweat. He had a scared look on his face because of the nightmare he was dreaming. He was mumbling here and there, I couldn’t really understand what except for my name and ‘why’.

            I started to try and wake him up by shaking him and calling his name. Eventually it worked and he opened his eyes but then he saw me and closed them again.

            “What are you doing here?”

            I pulled him into my arms and for the first time he didn’t try to get out. “Why would you ask such a stupid question?”

            He held onto me and moved closer pressing himself up against me. This is no time for dirty thoughts Jonghyun. “Because in my dream, you left me saying I wasn’t pure anymore,” he said shyly.

            “I would never leave you Master.” He was in such defenseless mood that my body wanted to take him right now and he felt that. I could feel my face heat up.

            “Uh Jonghyun...”

            “I’m sorry, my body has a mind of its own it seems.”

            “You should go take care of it,” he said letting me go.

            I really wanted to take care of it inside him but I had to keep telling myself that he was just , not to say ‘just’ but ya know, and that he might break down again and push me away more.

            I nodded then climbed over him, while giving him a kiss on his forehead.

            I walked back to my room then to my bathroom and took care of my ‘problem’ while thinking of Master.

 

I walked out of my bathroom and saw Master on my bed asleep. When did he come in here? I walked over to him and noticed that he buried himself in my bed like a cat does and I only saw the top of his head poking out from under the covers. He is so cute.

            I slide next to him moving the covers so they were also over me. I put my arms around him and pressed my chest to his back. It still amazes me how perfectly we fit together. I felt his body relax more as I fell asleep next to him.

Key’s POV

            I woke up and felt someone breathing on my neck, I froze then remembered that I was in Jonghyun’s room and I relaxed again.

            Last night after he left to take care of himself, I was lonely and scared so I snuck into his room and wrapped myself in his bed. His smell on everything calmed me down and I fell asleep. I decided to not let what happened yesterday bother me, well unless I was alone where no one could see me. I felt bad for not letting Jonghyun help when he’s my life so that’s I decided to act like nothing happened. I don’t want him anymore worried.

            Now that I have a somewhat clear head, I noticed that whenever I was under his touch, I didn’t feel dirty like he removed everything. I turned around in his arms, buried my face into his chest, and let his presences take over me.

            His hands started to move around telling me that he was up. I felt him hug me tighter and kiss the top of my head. My heart started pounding in my chest.

            “Good morning,” he said tiredly.

            I lifted my head and smiled the best I could, “Morning.”

            I started to get up but I was pulled back down and the next time I knew was that he was kissing me deeply. The feeling of those bastards came into my head when the kissed me and I started to panic. I quickly pulled back, breathing fast as I tired to calm myself down, and lowered my head so he didn’t have to see my pale face. So much for trying to let it not bother me.

            “I’m sorry,” I said. “It’s just that when I closed my eyes I could feel what happened yesterday and I panicked.”

            I felt him stiffen as I said that. “It’s okay, I don’t know, sorry.” I could hear the disappointment in his voice that he tried to hide. I feel like an , I know that he’s not like that Jo Family, that he won’t hurt me, but my mind and body didn’t understand that. And now I hurt him inside.

            “Jonghy--,” someone said busting through the door. We looked up and saw Kevin standing in the doorway looking at us. “Oh sorry, was I interrupting something?”

            Jonghyun sat up and I did also. “No you weren’t,” there’s that sadness again in his voice. “What do you need?”

            “Um Kibum’s parents are almost home,” he told us.

            “Why,” I asked. They weren’t supposed to be home until next week.

            “They called yesterday and no one answered since... ya know,” he looked away from me and I looked down. I felt Jonghyun’s arms go around me.

            “We’ll be right now,” Jonghyun said and Kevin left.

            I stayed in his arms for a few until we decided to go get dressed and meet downstairs.

 

We were all waiting in the living room for my parents. I had my arms wrapped around Jonghyun’s arm, and he didn’t mind. I already told him that touching him made me feel normal again. However, it didn’t take that long for my mom to come breaking down the door screaming.

            “Why the hell didn’t you guys answer yesterday?!” she yelled at us. We were all quiet and looked down or at each other. I was still wrapped around Jonghyun, I thought that later today I would tell my parents about Jonghyun and I and beg them not to send him away. “I’m going to count to three and someone better tell me what’s up. One... Two...”

            “I was ,” was what came out of my mouth before I could even think. I quickly covered my mouth and hid behind Jonghyun.

            “What!” both of my parents said with wide eyes.

            “What do you mean you were ?” my dad asked as they walked towards me and I continued to hide more behind Jonghyun not meeting eyes with them.

            “Y-Yesterday Jonghyun and Kevin took my shopping a-and when I told them to sit and rest while I went to change s-someone put a cloth over my nose and mouth and knocked me out.” I started then bit my lip and went on. “I woke up in an old warehouse and... and--,” I couldn’t go on because I felt myself wanting to cry.

            “The Jo Family did this ma’am, when we came in, we saw one of the twins on top of him,” Jonghyun said sounding so calm.

            “Oh hell no, those sons of es are going to die by my hands,” my mom said and you could see the flames in her eyes. “Joon, where are the guns at?”

            “In the storage room ma’am,” Joon said standing up and leading both my parents to the storage room. Holy they were actually going to do this.

            I got up and ran to them. “Don’t do this, you’ll only make a big mess of things and probably loss everything. Why don’t we just report them to the police or something?” They looked at me and put down the loaded guns knowing I was right.

            They walked back to the living room where everyone still was. “Onew and Minho, report this to the family’s secret police,” my dad ordered them and the both nodded then left. We have a family secret police, what else do we have that they aren’t telling me?

            “Don’t worry son, we’ll make sure they’ll be put to justice,” my mom said hugging me tightly.

            “Um can I talk to you guys about something,” I asked them nervously.

            “Anything, what is it?”

            I quickly got up, grabbed Jonghyun, and went to the private dining room where no one was.

            I lanced my finger between Jonghyun’s and looked down as my parents and Jonghyun were staring at me.

            “Um... I just wanted to tell you that... Jonghyun and I are together,” I said that last part quickly.

            Jonghyun’s eyes opened wide, “Master?”

            I looked at up at my parents and their faces were unchanged, what’s wrong with them? They’re supposed to be yelling at us for hiding it and it being wrong.

            My mom crossed her arms. Now I was getting ready for the yelling. I closed my eyes tightly and squeezed Jonghyun’s hand.

            “We know,” she said and my head shot up.


I know I’m moving things kind of fast but I can’t really think of anything to make it seem ‘normal’ as you can say. Please Please Please Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook~~ !! My friend and I need all the help we can get~. Thank you *link below* See you all in a week or so~~ please wait for me until then and be safe ~~ (^w^)v Also check out my other story I'm starting. While I'm gone I promise to write a lot *since I'll have nothing else to effin do >~>*

(Warning: I am ranting again so read if you want~~) Anyways everyone, I advise you never to have a flour fight. It maybe be fun at first until you get it in your eyes and spend until midnight cleaning your clothes~~. My brain is like fried right now with Jongkey, I spent my whole day so far looking at Jongkey stuff on Tumblr and Youtube when I should be packing for my cabin. (Ranting starting now)Yes I'm going to my cabin for the (IN) last week of summer break *for me* and I am beyond pissed right now at my dad. Can I rant right now ?? Well he knows it my last week of break and I want to enjoy it and not go up to the hell of a place with no internet, no cell phone service, NOTHING !! and I still need to get my stuff for school >_> so much pressure ~~ and right after we come back (on thursday) my mom and I have to go to Cali so I can see my crazy family for no reason on the same day and come back Saturday night probably which will leave only Sunday for relaxing which probably wont happen because the 1st day of school is that next day. URGH ~~ Why do they choose the last week to go up to my cabin... of all weeks why ?? Even my brother is pissed. I really want to say this to em (mainly my dad) but I know I'll get in massive trouble.

Anyways if you're still here... If you're going to start school like I am soon I hope you get enough rest before it comes and have a nice 1st day/week and hope you have some nice classes. Now if you already start~ Did you have a good 1st day/week? Also did you meet new people yet, have awesome teachers? Any people that like Kpop... That's my goal this year since I go to a magnet school that is full with asians >w> <3. Well bye bye I have to pack now *someone kill me before I kill myself or someone >_>(I'm not really going to kill myself guys)* ~~

*Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjabaies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~!

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=054aa06cf1499ad61e4f65da7e9bb5b9#!/pages/2fatninjababies-Inc-Productions/190367214378597