15

My Butler

            I don’t remember what woke me up the next morning but my eyes opened and I was staring at Jonghyun’s sleeping face. I could not help but touch it, he looked so at rest that it was beautiful.

            His eyes slowly opened and he smiled tiredly as soon as he saw me. He untangled himself from me so he could stretch. I tried to move but when I did I quickly stopped because my body was so sore. Jonghyun noticed my pain and laughed at me, I only glared back at him since there was not much I could do without hurting.

            He climbed over me to get out of bed, but not without giving me a morning kiss of course, and went for his clothes. I watched him as he got dressed. I don’t know why but now he looks extremely y in his butler uniform. I think it’s because I finally know what he looks like under those clothes.

            “I’ll go get you a pair of clothes,” he said then left the room.

            I waited until he came back with some of my clothes in his hand. He tried to help me up the best he could but in the end, I just fell down because my body hurt so much. Somehow, I ended up getting dressed, with the help of him of course, and walking out of the room.

            He was my support as we walked downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen. They all turned to us and smiled. Jonghyun helped me to a chair then stood with the others as Onew gave me my breakfast.

            “So how was last night,” Joon said then slapped my back, which almost made my face fall into my food. Damn him, he probably knew how sore I was and took it to his advantage. I will get him back.

            “I’m guessing it was good since we didn’t get any sleep until after you two were done,” Kevin said smiling at my pain as I looked down embarrassed to no end.

            “I had to put earplugs in so I could attempt to tune them out, they didn’t help at all,” Minho said adding to my mental pain. I didn’t think we were that loud, well we probably were, at least I was.

            “You all need to shut up,” Onew said defending me, “At least he got something last night unlike you forever alone people.” I think I’ll take that as a compliment.

 

The day wasn’t improving since I could barely move. The painkillers I took weren’t really working either. I was mainly lying down for the whole day with Jonghyun as my pillow. I felt so helpless again. I really need to toughen up.

            “Sir, your friends are here,” Kevin said and I noticed Minho appeared in the room. I saw Amber and Taemin leaning over the couch with knowing smiles of how I was feeling right now. Oh .

           “Had a rough night, Lover Boy?” Amber said trying not to laugh. “Here I got you a get well present,” then she dropped something on me and I moaned in pain. This is why I don’t like people.

            After the pain passed I looked at what she dropped on me. It was soap in a container with a side of (more) painkillers. This chic. I looked up and glared at her as she continued to smile knowing I couldn’t do anything.

            I had Jonghyun help me up and saw Taemin was sitting a little too close to Minho. I stared at them until they noticed I was looking at them. The moved away from each other and didn’t meet my eyes. I crossed my arms.

            “Care to explain?” I asked them as Amber grabbed the soup and went into the kitchen.

            Taemin’s face started to get red. “Well you see Umma,” he started still not looking at me. “We’re kind of... together.”

            “No ,” I said and they looked up at me finally.

            “You know?”

            “No but it was really obvious. So since when?”

            “Since the time we went to the movies.”

            “And you haven’t told me!” I tried to get up but fell back down.

            “We were kind of scared to.”

            “You better be scared. Jonghyun get my katana.” (I always wanted a katana >w<)

            “Master you don’t have a katana,” Jonghyun whispered to me.

            “Oh yeah... Well hand me a pillow and help me up.” He did as I asked I walked carefully over to those two. You could easily smell the fear they were giving off.

            I started to beat the crap out of Minho that I forgot about how much my body was hurting. “This is all your fault! Taking my baby away from me! How could you break my heart like this you sick bastard! First you took his innocence away and now you hide this from me! Do you want to die young? I bet it was your idea to hide it from me! If you do anything to my little Taemin I will make sure you die the worst death!” By now he was laying on the floor trying to shield himself from me. I finally stopped when Jonghyun took my pillow away and brought me back to the couch.

            Taemin helped him up and I heard laughing and saw everyone saw what just happened. “You got beat by Key!” Amber said holding her stomach.

            “Moreover with a pillow.” Joon added.

            “How is he supposed to protect Taemin if he got beat by Kibum and a pillow?” Kevin asked. I glared at Minho more, he better protect Taemin with his life.

            You could see how embarrassed Minho was, I felt bad for him at first but then I didn’t because he deserves this. Not telling me they’re going out... do they have a death wish? I looked at Taemin as he stayed by Minho’s side. I sighed mentally, my baby is growing up, I think I’m going to cry.

            “Here’s your soup Key,” Amber said placing the bowl in front of me getting my attention of the still embarrassed 2min over there.

            “Thank you,” I said back to her and started to eat.

 

It was getting late and I was tired and drugged from the painkillers. I felt drunk, not that I ever drank before. I could barely keep my eyes open as Jonghyun helped, more like dragged, me to bed. He placed me on my bed so he could get my pajamas.

            He eventually came back and started taking off my clothes. “Whoa not tonight Jjong, I’m too sore,” I said laughing.

            He laughed a little as he continued and helped me into the nightclothes. “I wouldn’t even think about it Master.”

            “How many times do I have to tell you, stop calling me Master when we’re alone.”

            “You only told me once Mas- I mean Key,” he said lying me down and putting the covers over me. My heart started to bear faster again.

            I grabbed his hand and started playing with it. I was trying not to fall asleep but my tiredness was getting the best of me and fast. “Jjong,” I said cutely.

            “Yes?”

            “Come down here,” I said and he bent over until he was right in front of me. I leaned up a little bit and kissed him then quickly hid under my covers. I heard him laugh again then move so he was lying down next to me.

            I removed the covers from around me and started to hug Jonghyun while I buried my face in his shirt. I started to feel so at peace, especially when he put his arms around me, holding me close.

            “I love you Jjong,” I said quickly fall asleep.

            I felt him kiss the top of my head, “I love you too.” And with that, I was out cold until the next day.


Hi guys I'm back ~~ Did you like this chapter ?? This is kind of just a fill in chapter... I'm working on future chapters right now~ yay !!

Anyways Japan lost to the USA and I lost the bet to my dad so I have to go make him breakfast (actually lunch) soon, TT-TT 3. I finally noticed how many people are hating on Japan on Thursday, it's so sad~~. Yesterday (Friday) was fun... I have to say the best part was eating lunch and talking to the waitress bout korean dramas because she was actually from korea ~~ <3. Also playing with the dolphins was fun too except for the salt water that kept on gettin in my eyes >~<. The dolphins kept reminding me of my dog Aspen because they both love the water and love messin around/have fun with people.

Some pictures that they took yesterday (there's over 200 pictures that they took of my mom and I but that's a little too much to share):

*I don't like how the wetsuit makes me look fat o-o*

*Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatnaninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~!