23

My Butler

Before you guys read can you please please go Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook !! My friend said we can't make another video until we hit 60 and we're only 4 likes away TTwTT so close 3. And i really want to make a video since we haven't done one in a long time. Thank you soo much <3. *link below* **I know that it sounds like i'm trying to get you guys to Like it but seriously my friends telling me to tell others to like it so we might have a chance to get well-known** ***I'm sorry to be asking you of this but i don't know who else to ask TTwTT***


Jonghyun’s POV

            Master fell asleep pretty fast and I’m glad because if he saw that girl try to talk to me when giving me a drink, he would have been pissed off and possibly hurt her. Onew and Kevin saw what she was trying to do to me and laughed because they knew it was no use since I wasn’t interested in anyone but Master, nevertheless any females.

            Once I turned her down and told her not to talk to me for her own good, she left, I turned back around towards the window, and I started thinking about yesterday.

-Yesterday-

            “Jonghyun,” Master’s dad called me, “Can I talk with you?” I nodded then walked over to the door leaving Master on his bed.

            “What is it sir?” I asked as we started walking down the hall to his office. We went in and he closed the door and sat at his desk.

            “Tomorrow you, Kibum, and the others are going to America.”

            “May I ask why?”

            “Starting tonight some stuff are going to start happening and we need Kibum out of it and safe. Now I already booked a flight for you, Kibum, Kevin, and Onew, Minho and Joon will come soon after most likely but right now we need them. I’m sending you to our house in the USA, it has everything you need and security 24/7. The flight leaves at noon tomorrow so start packing. I put an envelope of money in your room just in case something happens and you guys need it. Do you understand?”

            “Yes sir.”

            “Good. I already told Kevin and Onew all this and other things. You are not to tell Kibum any of this, we don’t need him to know anything. That’s another reason why I’m not telling you anything, just in case it ‘accidently’ slips out of your mouth.” He gave me a knowing look telling me that he knew what Master and I were doing before we were interrupted by Master’s mom.

            What the hell? “U-Understood.”

            “When you get to the temporary house, call us from the phone there and you can tell Kibum all this once you are safe in the house. Once you are, you will stay there until we order you all to come back. But don’t worry we’ll keep you updated.”

            He then got up and walked to me placing a hand on me shoulder while looking me in the eyes. “Jonghyun, I know that you love my son as much as his mother and I do so please protect him, never let him out of your sight because we don’t exactly know what will happen.”

            “Of course,” I said. After what happened last time, I’m never letting Master out of my sight no matter what he says.

            “We won’t be here tomorrow when you guys leave so if he asks about us tell him we’re at the office. You may go now,” he said. I bowed then left the room and went back to Master’s room.

            I saw him sitting on his bed and then he got up and ran to me, asking me what his father said to me. I smiled and told him that he didn’t need to worry about it. And then he started to pout cutely seeing if it worked on me. It almost did but I told him that it was nothing he needed to know and then he pouted more.

            Seriously, he was so adorable that I wanted to throw him on the bed and him until he could barely remember his own name and couldn’t walk anymore. But he got lucky and I waited until his parents left then allowed him to be in control this time.

-Present-

            I was looking down at Master and smiled. He looked so innocent when he was sleeping that I could barely help myself from kissing him deeply. I tightened my arms around him and fell asleep with him pressed against me and my head on his shoulder.

 

I woke up a few hours later and saw Master was still asleep. I had no need to wake him up since there was nothing to do on the plane. Then I turned my head and saw the other two sleeping. Great now I really had nothing to do.

            A few minutes passed and I was just staring at Master. How long can he sleep, I mean he slept all night and then some. I only slept until the sun came up and again I wake up before him. This is no far.

 

We’re now in New York trying to find our next flight. It’s four in the morning but everyone is rested. I’m so happy that Master and Kevin are with us right now. Everything’s in English so Onew and I can’t understand anything except for a few things.

            “So where are we going next?” Master asked.

            “Can’t tell you.”

            “Why can’t you tell me anything~!”

            “Because it was an order from your father.”

            He sighed and crossed his arms again as we followed Kevin to the waiting area until we had to get on a plane again. This time Master wasn’t paying attention to the announcement telling us we could board the plane now so he missed where we were going.

            As the plane took off we were already bored. We couldn’t sleep again since we were fully awake. Lucky this plane had TV but some crappy shows.

            I don’t know how much longer I can take this...


So guys ~~ . . . i know it's a little . . . unentertaining but yeah ~~.

So my first/second day of school was alright because that I almost pasted out during 3rd period (media) because i needed to eat . . . seriously i need to change my schedule because i cant wait until 3rd lunch to eat i need to eat before that so tomorrow imma try to change it and i'm scared that i wont be able to . . . please wish me luck ~~ <3 like i legittly need to change classes so i have 1st lunch for both day >_> . . . you think that's a good enough reason to change classes (because you need a good reason to change) ?? I hope so if not im bring my parents into this so they can help ;P i will change my schedule on way or another !! i hope . . . im so scared i wish i went to change it today but i ran out of time TTwTT 3 can't tomorrow come already so i can get this feeling out of my stomach .-. .

Anyways how was your guys first day (if you just started like me). My english teacher visited S. Korea and Japan and loves media just like i do... imma try and talk to him soon ~~ <3.

*PLEASE PLEASE GO LIKE 2FATNINJABABIES INC. PRODUCTIONS. WE'RE IN NEEDOF HELP !! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HEAR MY CRY <3 THANK YOU.

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=054aa06cf1499ad61e4f65da7e9bb5b9#!/pages/2fatninjababies-Inc-Productions/190367214378597