9

My Butler

            I stared at him as he still didn’t let me go. I should be loving this right now, being this close to him with his arm around me saying that he does want to let me go. However, I wanted to be like this with him after I confessed, though the kiss last night was kind of a confession I guess. In addition, I really needed to pee so his arm around my stomach area isn’t helping, especially when he pulled me closer and put presser on my bladder. The torture!

            My heart started beating fast again when I thought of the kiss between us. His lips were so warm and soft but hard at the same time. I felt like I was in on cloud nine. I wonder what he felt like when we kissed. I mean he said I was a good kisser but anyone could be a good kisser... right? I wish he could tell me if he liked it or not, moreover if he likes me or not.

            I sighed loudly at the thought of whether or not he liked me back and accidently woke Amber and Taemin up. Damn this is not going to end well once they see where I am.

            I quickly tried to get free from Jonghyun before they truly woke up but he only pulled me closer to him and I felt some hard abs against my back. I rapidly covered my mouth with my hand so I would not scream. Oh my gosh his abs feel so nice. I wonder what they feel like when there is not a shirt covering them. Aish I’m such a !

            My two friends saw what just happened to me, the position I was in, and they smiled at me knowing that their plan somewhat worked. They silently clapped for me as I glared at them. How can I have friends like this! They’re so evil!

            I silently pleaded for them to help me and they nodded. Thank gosh! But then they made a sly smile and that made me scared and nervous. They looked at each other while smiling and nodded their heads at the same time. I wonder if they could read each other’s minds because they do not usually talk about stuff but somehow end up doing the same thing. I’ll ask them that later.

            Anyways they started to count to three and then opened their mouths. “Jonghyun,” they screamed loudly instantly waking everyone else up, “Key’s missing.” That instant I felt myself being let go as I fell towards the floor eventually hitting it and in pain.

            “What,” I heard Jonghyun yell from above me. I saw that he was sitting upright and started looking around the room. He was completely freaking out while everyone else saw me on the floor. Meanwhile those two devils were laughing their asses off. They are going to pay for this, especially making Jonghyun worried when he is wounded like he is. However, that is going to have to wait because I really need to pee.

            I jumped up from the ground, completely scaring the out of Jonghyun, and ran to the nearest bathroom to go relieve myself. While I was in the bathroom taking a piss, I heard Jonghyun starting to yell at Amber and Taemin for saying such thing just to wake him up. He was really pissed off, I was kind of scared to go outside.

            I peaked around the corner to see if it was clear to go out, however everyone quickly noticed me and Jonghyun ran (fast walked since he can’t really run) over to me. .

            He looked so worried and his eyes were huge! Oh gosh those cute puppy eyes. “Master are you okay, I didn’t mean to drop you like that, I’m truly sorry.”

            “I should be asking you that, you looked like you were about to have a heart ing attack.”

 

Eventually my friends went home and everything went back to normal in my house. Well for the most part. It was somewhat awkward around Jonghyun, especially when he helped me with my homework. So awkward~!

            “Sir, your bath is ready,” Minho told me again then left my room. I ran to my bathroom and jumped into the tub. I was not even going to relax this time because I was scared Jonghyun would come in again. And odd enough he did.

            “Master,” he said entering the bathroom without knocking, “I think we should talk.”

            I covered myself as I started to turn red, “Does it really have to be right now, I mean seriously I’m ing and in tub!” He did not answer, he only let his eye wonder around my body, and it felt as if he was if he was checking me out. “Stop it,” I growled at him and he jumped coming back to reality.

            “Sorry,” he apologized while scratching his head guiltily. “I wanted to talk about last night.”

            I looked up at him. Here is the moment where he tells me that he was not in his right mind and didn’t mean anything at all. “Can this wait until I’m done?” He nodded then left the room and I went under the water hoping that I could slowly die.

           

I slowly walked out of the bathroom fully dressed in my pajamas. I saw that Jonghyun was sitting on the side of my bed waiting (in his pajamas too) then he noticed I walked out and looked up at me. Here it comes.

            “First I want to say sorry about last night-,” I cut him off.

            “And that you regretted what you did because you weren’t thinking straight, plus it was a dare, and you wanted to make sure there were no harsh feelings. Also that you want me to just forget about it and act like nothing happened.” I finished for him but he looked up at me as if I was crazy.

            “But I didn’t regret it,” he said shyly.

            What? “What~!”


Aww was it good ~~ <3 . . . Wow I'm already at 41 subscribes. Awesome and Thank you. And thanks for the comments guys ~~ <3 . . . They never fail to make me smile. Another Live Action movie is coming out tomorrow, well today if you were in Japan. I wish I was in Japan so I can see it and not wait until it's uploaded to Youtube. Well I'm leaving now for the movies for the rest of the day~~ Everyone have a great and fun weekend where ever you are. Bye Bye!

*Please Like 2fatninjababies on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~!