20

My Butler

            I jumped up, “You can’t do this! You can’t take him away from me! You guys don’t understand, I need him or I’ll go crazy!” I said ranting and practically on my knees almost in tears.

            I felt Jonghyun lift me up and hold me in his arms. “Please rethink it. I can’t live without him! I love him so please don’t take him away.”

            All of a sudden, they started laughing. What... “Why are you guys are laughing, this isn’t funny, I’m being serious right now.”

           They kept on laughing at me. I looked at Jonghyun and he looked as confused as I was right now. What the is going on?

            “Stop laughing,” I yelled.

            “Sorry but the look on your face was hilarious,” my mom said holding her stomach.

            “But why are you guys laughing?”

            “Because we’re not actually firing him, we just wanted to see your reaction to that,” my dad said calming down.

            I would have fallen to my knees from relief if Jonghyun wasn’t holding me. “I can’t believe you two are my parents. That was so cruel. How could you do that to your only child?”

            “It was also pay back from keeping it from us for so long,” my mom explained and I glared at her as evil as I could.

            I was seriously pissed off, that was not even close to funny. I got out of Jonghyun’s arms and walked to my room, I felt him following right behind me like a puppy.

            “Is he PMSing?” I heard my mother say to my dad.

            “I am not PMSing!” I yelled back.

            “I think he is,” I heard my dad say.

            I opened my door, ran to my bed, and jumped face down on it, screaming into my pillow. Jonghyun sat next to me placing a hand on my back trying to calm me down. After a few minutes, I stopped and turned around.

            I pulled him to me into a hug, I wanted to feel his body close to mine. He moved my face so it was parallel to his and he leaned down kissing me. It quickly got heated but once again those feelings came back from yesterday. I quickly pulled away again and put my hands in front of my face.

            “I’m sorry, I can’t do this,” there goes my promise not to let it bother me. “I just feel so dirty and my mind keeps torturing me with the feelings of how they touched me yesterday.”

            He hugged me and buried his face into my neck. “I understand... but please let me clean you from what they did. I want to help you, as long as you’re okay with it,” he said lightly kissing my neck then made his way back to my mouth.

            He took it slow with me especially when he moved his tongue in my mouth. As his tongue moved around every part of my mouth, I did actually start to feel ‘cleaner’. I pulled him closer to me wrapping my legs around his waist. Then all of a sudden, my body started to move on its own as it started to grind our covered members together. We both started from the pleasure.

            “Seriously you couldn’t wait until we left,” we heard and the next thing I knew Jonghyun was across my bed in the blink of an eye and we were both panting while staring at my door.

            “Mom!” I yelled from embarrassment. I can’t believe this, how long was she standing there?

            There stood my mom smiling evilly, “I mean come on you only have to wait another hour until we leave for a dinner?” This woman. I can’t believe she gave birth to me.

            “Mom if you’re going to dinner... why are you dressed in a black jumpsuit?”

            She smiled, “Shh... You’ll find out later. Don’t worry about it since you already been through so much. See you later love!” I don’t have a good feeling about this. After that, she closed my door and we could hear her walk away.

            “What do you think she’s gonna do,” I asked Jonghyun who was still pale and trying to catch his breath. He gave me that ‘I don’t know’ look. I’m scared.

            I then remembered what was happening before my mom interrupted and my face started to turn red so I covered it with my hands.

            “Are you okay?” Jonghyun asked.

            “I-I’m fine... I’m fine.”

            I felt his arms go around me and just stayed there. “I don’t have a good feeling about your mom’s ‘dinner’.” Jonghyun said to me.

            “I don’t either, but I guess we’ll find out later...” And all of a sudden my dad came into my room and we jumped apart again.

            “Jonghyun,” he said, “can I have a word with you.” Jonghyun nodded then climbed off my bed and went to my dad.

            They closed the door and went down the hall so I couldn’t hear anything. What are they talking about? Why are they keeping it from me? I don’t like when they keep things from me, I’m not weak. Ok I really am but not mentally, I can handle stuff too.

           I sat quietly on my bed with my arms folded until my door opened again and Jonghyun came back.

            I jumped up and ran to him, “What’d he want to talk to you about?”

            Jonghyun led me back to my bed. “Nothing that you need to worry about,” he said faking a smile.

            “But I want to know... You guys always keep secrets from me.” I crossed my arms again and pouted trying to act cute so he might give in a tell me.

            “I’m not telling you,” Damn it, “it’s nothing you need to know right now.”

 

We sat in my room watching some TV from my bed waiting for Onew to call us down for dinner. My head was resting on his should while he had an arm around my lower back. It took about an hour and a half until Onew came into my room. We turned off the TV and headed downstairs.

            Once I got downstairs, something felt weird. I looked around and only noticed Kevin and Onew were in the living room/kitchen. They had this look on their faces but quickly hid them once they saw me.

            “Where’s Joon and Minho?” I asked sitting down in front of my dinner.

            “They went with your parents to the dinner just in case the Jo Family decides to do anything.” Kevin answered. I stared him down, the way he said ‘dinner’ was a little weird. My gaze went to Jonghyun but he was also glaring at Kevin as if telling him that he’s dead if I ask anything about the ways he answered.

            I’ll be nice to Kevin and not ask anything. And with that I started to eat while still having this bad feeling in my stomach.


So... aha . . . I dont have much to say since I have to get ready for the movies tonight ~~. However your comments really make my day ~~ <3 you guys are so kind.

Anyways I’m glad you all like Key’s umma ^-^ to be honest... I mostly based her off myself and what I’d do in situations like that >w>...

So I had a dream a few night ago that I met Taemin because he came to my city (of course the other members were there but mainly just Taemin and a little Jonghyun and Key <3) but I asked him about JongKey and he said it was real <3 w <3 that’s all I remember though from the dream TTwTT

I just started watching To The Beautiful You and please dont hate/kill me but... I don't like it. It's not like Hana Kimi 3 except for the plot *I couldn't even finish the 1st episode*. But I have to say Minho is ing hotter than anything ~~ and Sulli has some great acting <3...

*Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~!