8

My Butler

             Both of our jaws fell open. She just didn’t say that. We both looked at each other extremely shocked. Amber walked over to me and lifted me up then grabbed my wrist as she lead me to my room as Kevin was doing the same thing to Jonghyun. My heart was beating so fast that I thought it would jump out of my chest. I wonder what Jonghyun was thinking at that moment.

            They pushed us both into my room and locked the door behind us, as they went to clean Amber up, so we couldn’t run away until the opened the door again.

            I couldn’t turn around because I was scared of Jonghyun right now. Sadly, I have to admit, deep down in me I secretly wanted Jonghyun to spin me around and kiss me full on. I felt his eyes on me and it only made the situation more awkward. It was also getting hard to breathe in here. Damn it was getting hot in here.

            I slowly turned around to see Jonghyun sitting at my desk looking... more like staring me down. I quickly looked away then ran to my bed and pulling the covers over my head.

            I heard Jonghyun sigh and get up from the chair making his way over to me. Holy please let nothing happen, I prayed. Sadly, I felt the covers being yanked off me and saw Jonghyun standing that looking down at me. I rolled over and buried my face into my pillows.

            After a few seconds, I felt myself roll back over and I was staring at Jonghyun again, who was bending over me. I was taking in every detail on his perfectness and soon the next thing I knew I was propped up on my elbows and quickly met lips with him. I retrieved my covers from him, when he was still in shock, and put them back over me so he wouldn’t see how red my face was.

            I touched my lips softly; I cannot believe I did that. He probably thinks I’m disgusting now. I’m so ing stupid. I wanted to bang me head against a steel wall repeatedly until I lost consciousness.

            Once again, I felt the covers that were protecting me get ripped off. I closed my eyes so I didn’t have to see the face that Jonghyun had. He’s probably going to start yelling at me. But I felt my arm getting yanked up which made the rest of me get pulled off my bed on onto my feet. My body hit something hard and I slowly opened my eyes to see that Jonghyun pulled my up with his good arm and I was pressed against his body as he still held my arm. It was getting extremely hard for me to breathe. What was he planning to do!

            I looked into his brown eyes and saw that they were almost pitch black. Oh crap. I was so scared but I couldn’t move my eyes from his. Before I knew it, he brought his face closer until our lips were touching again. My eyes automatically closed and his warmth wrapped around me.

            Our lips were moving perfectly together as things got more intense and I wrapped my arms around his neck, which cause us to deep the kiss. Being with him like this felt so right. I felt his wet tongue run across my lower lip and I opened my mouth for him.

            When his tongue hit mine I gasped and realized what was going on and back away, ending up sitting on my bed, trying to breathe. I put my hands on each side of my head and shook it. This is so wrong!

            Then I felt myself being push back until my back was even with the bed. I looked up and saw Jonghyun on top of me with both his arms on each side of my head. He bent down again and started kissing me again. This time he didn’t ask for permission to put his tongue in my mouth, he forced it in there. He moaned when my tongue hit his and it was such a beautiful sound.

            He stopped kissing me, went down to my neck, and started to . It felt so good. My hands traveled up his arms to stable myself. That was until I accidently forgot about his shoulder and touched it. That instantly sent pain throughout his body and he tried not to scream into my neck.

            I quickly pulled my hands away and sat up. “I’m so sorry,” I said sitting him down at my desk to make sure he was alright. “I totally forgot that you were hurt.”

            His eyes were closed so he could deal with the pain easier, “It’s okay, you didn’t mean it.”

            Then it got quiet again and extremely awkward as we remembered what we just did.

            “So don’t you think it’s been seven minutes yet?” I asked breaking the silence.

            “About,” he nodded, “They should let us out any second now.” And on queue the door unlocked and we saw everyone standing there smiling at us. I saw Onew and Joon fall on the floor, those bastards when listening.

            “So how was it?” Taemin asked running to me. I looked away from him as I started getting red in the face and he noticed this then squealed.

            “Since that’s over, who wants to watch a movie,” Kevin suggested then everyone ran downstairs to get a good spot on the couches, except for Amber, she was waiting for us of course.

            Jonghyun got up and helped me up with his good arm. Once again, he pulled me into a kiss and quickly stuck his tongue in my mouth for a split second. Then he smiled and said, “You’re not a bad kisser, Master.” And with that he left me to fall back onto my knees hold the place over my heart as Amber smiled like an idiot.

            “Do you think I can stay in my room for the rest of the night?” I asked Amber but she only shook her head ‘no’ and helped me up then guided me to the living room where everyone was.

            Of course, the only seat left was one next to Jonghyun. I bet they planned this. Damn people! Therefore, I sat next to him and Amber pushed me into him more until my body hit his. He closed his eyes again. Oh crap I hope I didn’t hurt him again.

 

The next morning I woke up to everyone sleeping in the living room and an arm around me. My eyes widened when I saw that it was Jonghyun’s arm securely around me. I tried to get out without waking him because he looked so peaceful in his sleep but his hold only got tighter around my waist.

            He pulled closer to him and smiled. “You’re not getting away from me this time Master,” he whispered in my ear.

            What the hell is that supposed to mean!?


Was it good ?? I hope it was owo . . . Thank you for everyone that subscribed to me, all 34 of you <3 I wish I could do something for you guys but sadly I can't. Also the comments, it's nice to see that you're enjoying my story and I hope I don't disappoint you with future chapters/stories. Thank you everyone ~~!!

*Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us!

My mom's birthday is soon and I made this for her, do you think it's good? It's a drawing of my family manga (the best i could do) style (^w^)v.

And I made this to help advertise, I'm going to print a bunch of these out and give them to people at the movies tomorrow. I hope they do something!