Piece 6

Graduated in love

Junho wanted to take Soeun home when the group saw her off, but through the eyes of Soeun, he knew that he should not evoke suspicion unnecessarily.

- Well, it was fun tonight - Chansung rubbed his hands together and said when they gathered in the living room after Soeun left - Soeun is incredibly cute and beautiful.

- Junho, so you two got the certificate? Soeun is really a talented lyricist - Nichkhun complimented.

- At first when the director blamed, I was so worried - Junho honestly said - I was afraid that she felt hurt and could not overcome. But eventually she was tougher than I thought.

- Soeun is an actress, she must have faced such things a few times I think - Tec said thoughtfully.

- But the director used the word "hopeless", I was totally shocked and didn't dare to look at Soeun. When I watched the show, I just knew that she cried in the car and asked to stop filming.

- Oh I thought that your show was scripted.

- Not all. Dialogue was completely natural. Of course, they gave us some clues, overall target, suggestions and planned some specific scenes. Such as the trip to Jeongju to inspire composing, or the restaurant in the film that we were writing OST. The rest depended on the real situations during filming. For example, JYP and camping trip was Soeun's idea and she discussed with the crew, I didn't know. Or the beach trip at the end of the show was mine.

- What about the words written on the sand by Soeun? Is it your idea? - Wooyoung asked slyly.

Junho awkwardly shook his head:

- Ani. The director told us to do that. He wanted to add a little romance into the show.

- A little? Your show was corny already without it - Nickhun laughed - I just had a quick watch but I had goose-bumps over my whole body.

The group burst out laughing that made Junho blush.

- Why don't you date Soeun in real life? - Junsu suddenly asked - you two did everything just as sweet as honey.

- Yeah, right. Although Junho has graduated from acting school, I don't think he's so outstanding - Wooyoung teased. Junho punched on his shoulder strongly that made Wooyoung shout - Hey, do you really want to kill me to shut my mouth?

Junho ignored both Wooyoung's comment and Junsu's question, but Nickhun, looked like an intense thinker rubbing his chin, said:

- Hmm, I think she probably has a very high standard. Uli Junho unlikely catch the eyes of Soeun. You guys, don't forget who she chose to be her ideal type.

Both Chansung and Junho threw pillows straight to Nickhun while the others laughing.