Piece 20

Graduated in love

 

"Soeun ah,

You would hate me after reading this letter. I deserved it. What I've told you was true from my heart but what I promised you, almost no chance of doing it. I did not know how to say. I'm sure that you will be happy without me.

Thank you for all and I apologized that I didn't have enough courage to say directly.

Take care yourself and must be happy, Soeun ah.

Junho. "

Junho had read thousands of times a few short lines before sending. He hurriedly closed the mailbox, even turned off the computer, like hastily running away. It's true that he ran away, wasn't it?

Junho leaned back, his eyes suddenly catched the phone case that Soeun gave him. He realized that in one dating year, they had not many gifts for each other. He stood up, took the phone case, turned backside to see her bright image printed there. He missed her immensely.

Junho sighed, back to the desk. He began to concentrate on composing these days. What he did in the Music and lyrics aroused in him the inspiration to compose. Thanks to the encouragement of Soeun during that time, the number of songs he had written almost enough for a complete album. Beside the plan with 2PM, Junho also quietly preparing for his solo career. He's confident enough to do that. Even now, as Soeun no longer at his side, he still did his best to make her not disappointed. He didn't understand why but he still believed that she always (in her special way) supported Lee Junho, a true shining artist on the stage.

In several weeks, in addition to the team performances, practicing or company's plans, Junho diligently composing, adjusting tracks everyday until he had no strength to continue working. He knew that only by doing so, he could not suffer, could not miss her, could not have any crazy idea like running immediately to her. Junho did not dare to check mail, not even dare to ask Tec if he heard any news from Mirra. However, sometimes Junho stupidly still check his phone box. Since the letter was sent, Soeun didn't call or message to him even once. It made him feel like it's too easy for Soeun to accept his break-up request. She did not even wonder why, did not try to find out the reason and did not want he's back.

It became a routine that everyday Junho searched online information about her. Over the last pictures, Junho could see her face still fresh and beautiful as ever. After the success of Horse healer, Soeun won the best female supporting role award. Her performance was praised everywhere. Finally, her tireless efforts was paid off and Junho was happy for that. Soeun even got a new role and pairing with none other than Kim Bum. Junho could not say if he was happy or bitter to the news. Every time he read the comments of joyful SoEulmates fans, Junho remembered Junsso fans. But he hadn't got the courage to see those fan pages again.

Miserable Junho rarely chatted with his teamates. Although the profession did not affect his works, but his condition caused 2PM extremely worried. Brief share of Junho that he broke up with Soeun was enough to explain everything but what Junho showing was not normal at all.

- Hyung, I can't stand of these - Chansung complained when the group gathered in the living room while Junho out jogging - Do we still let him alone?

All sighed.

- Haizzz, this kid ... - Wooyoung mumbled - how can he make others worried like this?

- He haven't forgotten Soeun - Junsu said thoughtfully.

Chansung nodded in approval:

- Last time, I used Junho computer, I found that he still kept all photos and videos of Soeun, including those made by fans that using images in her most recently drama.

- He's... jinja... it can't be helped - Nickhun uttered - he's always serious in relationship, then whenever he had deep feeling, he hardly let it go.

- But I don't understand why he has to do that? Anyone of us who dates always has to accept such things - Junsu said - What's wrong with distance or busy schedule? Soeun is a good girl. Is it worth to do so?

- Tec hyung, after breaking up, did Soeun say anything? You are the first to know. What do you think? There's no way?

- She did not say anything, even with her manager that she considered as her onnie - Tec said sadly - Soeun seems to be so strong inside. Sometimes I want to talk to her, but Junho and Soeun both decided then I can not do anything.

Everyone fell into silence. How could they help their brother? It seemed to be a hardest question right now that could not be solved by themselves.