Piece 3

Graduated in love

Junho covered a towel on his face to wipe his sweated head. Although their practice lasted many hours, he's not tired. Tec clapped on his shoulder and smiled:

- It was like you got a new energy source.

Junho said shyly:

- Hyung, we dated.

- You did well, Junho - Tec winked, put his arm on Junho's shoulder - Now the most important thing is to keep secret as long as possible. If you let those little devils know it, you'll die.

- Hyung - Junho touched his ears - it always betrays me. This weekend, I'll invited her to JYP. At that time, I trust you.

- Relax, bro.

- Don't play along with those guys there, okay? In our previous interview, you are too enthusiastic - Junho complained.

- Haha, seeing your red ears was so interesting - Tec laughed - when Soeun come, I shall mention that to see her reaction.

- Hyung! - Junho exclaimed.

- Just kidding. I did not know there's something between you two back then.

- You have to promise - anxiously said Junho.

Tec laughed and clapped his hands on Junho's to commit.

o0o

Soeun tapped her feet patiently on the ground. The cold wind blew her ponytail. Sometimes, she pulled backward some hair that touched her cheek. From a distance, Junho saw it and he had to admit that her gestures were very cute. Soeun looked so beautiful in a white lace dress and a navy jacket. He liked it when she tied her hair. It made her face bright, more lovely, and because it's the first image he saw at their first meeting.

Junho leaned to open the door for Soeun. A sweet scent followed her into the car made he feel like ecstatic. He smiled and suddenly embarrassed, not know what to say. Soeun was different. She comfortably sat down and rubbed her hands together:

- Annyeong! Wah... it's too cold.

- Mianhe. I didn't think that the road was crowded at this time.

Junho looked at her hands and immediately recognized her swollen left hand. He quickly took her hand up, pulled back to look closer, said in anxiety:

- What happen to your hand?

- I fell, just sprain only.

- It's hurt rite? - Junho looked into her eyes, whispered.

- Yeah - Soeun nodded, but her eyes still smiled.

Junho tenderly caressed her fingers:

- It must be hard and inconvenient to film, rite?

- Ani... just remember not to let the left hand into frame - Soeun laughed, lightly pulled her hand back - gaja, otherwise we will be late.

Junho looked into her eyes. She's always optimistic and cheerful, that made him secretly admire this little girl. He held her hand in his, said softly:

- My hand is very warm, it will ease your pain.

Junho felt Soeun looking at him although he did not turn his head. He knew she was smiling.

- If you are tired, take a nap. I will wake you up when we arrive.

- Gwenchanha. I've slept for one hour at home before you came.

Junho said nothing. He was very angry at himself that he could not care for her more. Soeun hadn't got a true boyfriend after dating with him.

- Wae? - Soeun stared at Junho and asked.

- You should tell me about this - Junho said seriously, referring to injured hand of Soeun.

- Mianhae - Soeun said apologetically - I just didn't want to make you worried.

Junho turned to look at her, shaking his head:

- I didn't mean to blame you. I'm your boyfriend so I want us to share everything, even happy or sad, whether big or small things.

- I know. From now on I will do so. Junho ah, please not angry, okay? Ne? Ne?

Junho tried to keep his serious face. Each time Soeun said with a cute voice like that, he had to try his best not to go easy with her.

- I said that I was not angry. Because you are good right now, I'll forgive you... but with one condition.

- What's condition? If it makes you feel better, I will promise you.

- Pinky promise?

- Sure, double promise.

This type of promise she learned from Junho when they recorded Music and Lyrics. She asked curiously:

- What should I do?

Junho still looked straight forward, pointing at his cheek.

- Sly fox Junho! - Soeun exclaimed.

- Wae? Don't you think that we should graduate from "lacing fingers" class?

- You learned better than I could imagine - Soeun joked.

- I always study well - Junho shrugged and smiled - you'd better keep your promise.

- Jigeum?

Junho nodded. Soeun, because of no other way, gently touched her lips on his cheek. He turned to look at her, smiled when he saw her blushed.

- Okay - Junho ordered with his tender voice - give me your hand.

Soeun obediently put her swollen hand in his, said jokingly:

- Ye, pyeha (Yes, Your Majesty).

Junho laughed with full of satisfaction.