Piece 14

Graduated in love

 

Soeun stood at the yard next to her parents garden, looking out at the beautiful view of the snowed under town. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, enjoying the fresh and peaceful atmosphere. After the accident occurred in the 2PM concert, her company gave her a few days off. Actually she wanted to spend time with Junho more, but because of her parents, she decided to go home.

It's a French style two-storey house. Surrounded by a white wooden fence, viewed from outside, everyone could feel like himself in a corner of Paris suburb. Because Soeun's parents studied in France during their youth, then they wanted to build a house that reminisced of those romantic years in the light capital of Europe.

From the yard, Soeun could hear someone opening the gate, some voices from the porch and then the sound of feet crunching over the snowy path leading to the garden. Soeun thought that it was her cousin, so she still closed her eyes, cheerfully said:

- You woke up so early this morning, young lady!

Footsteps stopped but no answer. Soeun looked up and her eyes were immediately opened wide.

- Junho ah!

Junho was standing there, his smiling eyes stared at her. In the white dress with lace patterns and a pink light jacket, Soeun was so beautiful. Morning light reflected on the snow and covered her whole body that made her looked like an glowing angel. Junho had always known that she was very pretty, but her pure beauty now made him speechless.

Soeun blushed slightly because of Junho's gaze:

- Wae? Is there a spot on my face?

He gently shook his head in silence, just walked closer to her.

- Why didn't you tell me before coming here? Do you really want to make us shock and faint? - Soeun joked.

Junho turned to look around and then softly whispered:

- Can I hug you here?

Soeun blushed, seriously said:

- Are you crazy? Get in the house quickly. If not - she looked around - your fans will destroy our pretty fence.

Junho laughed:

- Okay, okay. It's just because you're too beautiful.

Soeun lowered her head, smiling in blush:

- You're ... jinja... Met my parents already? What did they ask?

- Nothing. Just tell me to meet you out here. Your mom was too happy that almost hugged me. Well, I guess she really want her daughter to get married soon.

Soeun pouted and then said:

- Are you day dreaming?

- Eh... You go and see by yourself. Hmm ... If I ask them letting me to marry their daughter now, I'm sure that they will agree with both hands and feet.

Soeun stunned because of what Junho saying. She blushed slightly, murmured:

- Good joke. Who want to marry you anyway.

Junho said nothing. She thought that he was joking? In fact, before coming here to see Soeun, he thought really hard. He was too young and his career, his future was still ahead with many difficulties and challenges. But he was a serious guy in the relationship. He and Soeun were very busy because of their own plan so he wanted to do something to make Soeun believe him. Mariage was not the best idea now, then he wanted to prove his love for her to her parents before he and Soeun officially became husband and wife.

Junho said sternly:

- I'm not kidding, you should start to think about it.

He stepped into the house, leaving Soeun standing there, totally confused and moved.

- Eomeonim, do you need help? - Junho walked into the kitchen and asked Soeun's mother. The word "mother" he said in a very natural way.

- Oh, no. Don't mind. It's almost done now. You didn't have breakfast yet, did you?

- No, I didn't, eomeonim. Sorry to come here without calling you first.

- Oh, do not say that. I'm happy to see you here. I know that you're very busy so I was touched that you could come.

- Eomeonim, Soeun is really alike you. She's beautiful and very good at cooking. I love her cooking.

Soeun's mother smiled, her eyes smiled too. It is true that Soeun had her mother's beauty.

- Thank you. But Junho ah, don't go easy with Soeun - She said in a low voice - you should be a little strict.

- Mom. What are you two talking about? - Soeun rushed in, holding her waist. Now she wore new clothes and her hair was tied up, looking very fresh and full of energy. Apparently she and her mother matched very well.

- I just told Junho should be strict to you.

- Really? He was strict enough - Soeun glanced at Junho and complained - I couldn't breath because of his serious manner.

- Come on, young lady - Her mother on her forehead with tenderness - I can see that you're the one who give Junho a hard time.

- Yeah, eomeonim, I am so miserable - Junho pretended as if he was suffered much.

Soeun punched on his shoulder.

- You see. I didn't lie.

Soeun's mother laughed:

- You two get out of here. Called your father down to eat.

- Yes mom.

Junho and Soeun unanimously replied, then he grabbed her hand, pulling she out. Soeun pulled back her hand:

- Eh ... don't do so in front of adults ...

- What's wrong? It's your home, not anywhere - Junho definitely held her hand and then kissed lightly on her cheek. That made Soeun blushed. He smiled softly and said - you looked very cute when your face turned red. Hahaha.

- What are you laughing at? I heard Chansung said that someone was cute with his red ears - Soeun reacted.

- Hey... Kim Soeun. Your mother was right, I must be strict to you.

- I gotta go upstair to call dad - Soeun pulled out her tongue and ran away. Junho watched her from behind and laughed. Somehow he felt very cozy in this lovely house.

After breakfast, Junho and Soeun sat talking with her parents in the living room. Through the glass walls of the room, Junho could view the garden outside. Perhaps influenced greatly by her daughter, everything in the house had roses patterns or color. Junho could feel their obvious loves for Soeun.

- Thank you, Junho. You and 2PM members rescued my daughter from that accident - Soeun's father said in a gentle voice. Sometimes Junho also found something familiar from Soeun on his face.

- It's not much. Fortunately, Soeun is okay - he just said, turning to smile at Soeun.

Soeun's parents didn't ignore that look. Faces of both looked very happy.

- Soeun is lonely in the city. She worked hard, sometimes too hard to take care of herself.  Knowing that Soeun has you beside her now, we really feel relieved.

Junho held tightly her hand in his, then seriously said:

- Eomeonim, abeonim! This time I came here to talk with you about Soeun and me.