Final

Graduated in love

 

Their feet rooted in the ground, didn't know what to say or do. Junho realised that Soeun was surprised at first and then it seemed that she figured out something. Perhaps like him, it's obviously that Soeun was tricked to be here.

A long walk in the snow made her cheeks rosy. She looked so sweet and beautiful as ever.

- Geureom ... - Soeun spoke first, breaking the quiet atmosphere - Galkke.

She bowed and then turned around. Junho stood blankly, staring at Soeun leaving. In the light of dusk, she looked so small. Her arms sometimes outstretched for balance as her foot deepened in the snow.

- Soeun ah!

Finally Junho could talk. Soeun frozed but she still turned her back to him.

- Let me go with you.

- Gwaenchanha. Gomawo - She gently shook her head and then suddenly turned around and smiled at him - Junho ah... Saeng-il chughae!

Though a very gentle smile, it was enough to light up her beautiful face. Now he noticed that she only wore a short blouson, nothing covered her head nor kept warm her neck.

Junho quickly stepped toward her, took off his scarf putting around her neck and frowned:

- How could you only wear like this in the cold weather?

Soeun obediently stood still, her eyes intently watched him in silence that made Junho suddenly confused.

- Thank you - she said in a very gentle voice.

- Do you want to rest for a while?

She hesitated in silence but he didn't wait her answer, actively took the backpack on her shoulder.

Both sat quietly together, looking at the clear blue sky. The cold moonlight covered all over the space. Still no signs that 2PM would come. Now it's clear that they intendedly set up everything, so he could meet her. Was it the birthday present that they wanted to give him? Junho smiled softly.

- Wae?

- Why did you come here? - Junho not answered but questioned her back.

- They told me about filming a short MV introducing Great Lake. Because we arrived here pretty early, then everyone joined to a game of searching treasure. And you?

- Me the same.

Both immersed in silence again. Since breaking up, Junho never thought that there would be a day meeting her in an unexpected situation like this. Only two of them were in a desolate place.

Junho glanced at Soeun. Her face did not seem angry at all. Just calm. So calm. That made Junho suffered. Maybe her love for him was too simple and superficial. He suddenly wanted to escape from this place, quickly ran away from her, but at the same time he just wanted to be with her like this forever.

- How long will you intend to avoid me, Junho?

Soeun suddenly asked. She looked straight forward. Under the moonlight, her face was sweet, but her stern look was so sad. Her sudden question made his heart jump. What did she mean by asking that?

While Junho was thinking hard, Soeun added:

- You really thought that only one email could break our loves?

Now she turned to look at him. Her eyes were very gentle.

- You thought that I could be happy without you? - She asked in a simple way.

Junho remained silent. She turned to look straight forward again, and said quietly:

- Even though we rarely were together, I was still happy because you loved me. I didn't need anything more than that. Whenever tired or upset, just remembering you made me energised and encouraged, and all the time we were together became more valuable - she paused a second and then continued - But... paboo ah, if you're not tired of thinking too much about everything but our love, I'll accept it without blaming. That's all I wanted to tell you. I'm done.

She stood up, looked at the sky and sighed:

- I think I should go.

Junho was completely silent. His feeling unsettled at what Soeun just said. It turned out that he didn't fully understood her. Soeun simply stayed there, waiting for him. He didn't know that she thought of everything that way. Happiness was not impossible to come easy but because sometimes it's too small to be recognized. What if they didn't meet today? What if he never met her again? Would she still wait for him? Junho felt the warmth running along his body. His heart trembled with mixture of regret and joy.

Soeun picked up her backpack and was going to leave but Junho suddenly hugged her from behind.

- Yeah, you're right. I'm stupid - Junho exclaimed - I've missed you. I miss you so much every day.

Soeun frozed for a moment and her eyes immediately were full of tears. Trying to slow down her heart beats, she pretended to be mad:

- If we didn't meet today, would you intend to miss me in your whole life?

- Ani ... Why would I do that? - Junho shook his head, joking.

Soeun tried to turn around to Junho but he tightened his arms around her that made her could not move.

- Lee Junho - She exclaimed - Once you let go, I will kill you.

- Oh I'm so scared - Junho laughed - then I'll keep you in my arms like this forever.

Soeun sighed, leaned back on his chest, standing quietly in his arms. Junho rested his chin on her shoulder, gently asked:

- Soeun ah, are you sure we will overcome all difficulties? Will you not be discouraged?

Soeun smiled and said firmly:

- Sure ... because I really love you.

Junho was stunned for a second. He realized that this was the first time she said she loved him.

- What? - Junho leaned forward and said - I couldn't hear you clearly. Say it again.

Soeun lightly on his arm, smiled in blush:

- Ha... no way.

- Please... - Junho insisted - You said who loved who?

Soeun slowly turned around, putting her arms around his neck and looked deeply into his eyes. Junho suddenly sunk into her tender eyes that seemingly could not escape.

- Junho ah, I really, really love you.

Junho totally was moved. He kissed lightly on her lips and then hugged her, buried his face into her soft hair, feeling the love and happiness that he almost gave up.

At that moment, a loud noise emitted near the place they were standing, and then brilliant fireworks fired to the sky. They absolutely astonished.

- Omo ... - Soeun exclaimed.

Junho gripped her hand in his, shouting:

- Gomawo. Gomawo jinja!

From the forest, Tec, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Junsu, Chansung and Mrira came out. In their hands was a large cake with candles lightened up. All was singing happy birthday song.

Junho and Soeun stood close together, hand in hand. Happiness fufilled in their hearts. Now, beside their own loves, they even had friends who could do incredible things for them.