Piece 8

Graduated in love

It was 3 am but Soeun and Junho didn't want to be apart. There was no one except them at the cafe right now, even staffs were left. Because the owner was a very close friend of Junho, every time he secretly brought Soeun here, he always reserved a special place for them and personally served.

Junho and Soeun spent some times talking about her new project. He didn't have much experience to share in this field  but Junho still listened intently. He admired her brave choice. Besides the real powerful and famous senior cast, she obviously felt a certain pressure.

- Do not let yourself be affected by none sense comments. Just try your best and learn from your seniors - Junho touched and caressed her cheek when he saw her face with full of anxiety.

- Yeah, I know - Soeun admitted - but I don't understand why sometimes I'm still so affected.

- I'm very confident - Junho smiled - I watched Empress Chunchu, of course only the scenes where you appeared. I truly admired what you did in the drama.

Soeun embarrassingly laughed:

- Oh... you are flattering me right now?

- Ani - Junho patted gently her cheek - you're great, jinja. How did you do in some scenes of horseback riding or fighting with men? It have been hard for you, rite?

- I attended 3 month training before the shooting. Horseback riding was no problem but the martial fighting scenes were bruising. It seemed like you really were beaten. I could not sleep at that time.

Junho nodded:

- I understand. As a professional actor, you have to learn many things, right? Well, you were so young back then but you really shined in such big drama. I was surprised. Furthermore - Junho smiled - you were really beautiful there. Every time you appeared, everything around you was bright and glamour - Junho suddenly said in jealous voice - that King was so lucky to act with a beautiful Queen like you.

Soeun blushed slightly because of his praise. She suddenly asked:

- Hmm ... Junho ah, what do you think if I have love scenes in upcoming drama?

Junho didn't answer right away. He was sure that Soeun had experienced some love scenes in her acting career. He should accept it when dating with an actress. But it's hard to express his feelings now.

- To be honest, I never like it at all - Junho frankly - if your job required it, I do not object. But...

- But what? - Soeun asked nervously.

- But I will not watch those scenes nor read comments about it. That's all.

Soeun held his hand and smiled with thanks expression on her face.

- Don't look at me that way - Junho raised his eyebrows - I warn you, I'm really strict.

Soeun laughed. After a long discussion about the new role of Soeun, they opened a few their fan pages. They both wanted to know what netizens envisioned of them. Though they could not make their fans happy by showing their love in public, Junho and Soeun secretly felt touched by fan's love and always found it interesting and surprised at the amazing imagination of fans. "I wish I could do all those things for you", Junho often said that when they read about some Lee Junho in fanfic world. Soeun laughed. "You are so perfect to me, Junho ah"

- Ah, I just watched the filming Mr. Pizza clip.

- Oh, geuge ... - Junho smiled.

- Your ears were so red in that clip. If they know that were dating like this, I can not imagine what they will do to you - Soeun giggled.

- Yeah, right. When I was filming Music and lyrics, my twit about girlfriend really made me miserable. Fortunately we have Tec hyung on our side now.

Soeun sighed, saying nothing. Junho wrapped his arms around her shoulder and said:

- You're tired, right?

- Ani ...

- Soeun ah, please don't be upset. Just believe in me, believe in us, okay?

Soeun nodded.

Not wanting to disturb his friend, Junho went to the bar to take some drink for Soeun. When he returned, Soeun was not there anymore. He was confused for a moment and then suddenly heard someone trying to strum a few notes with a guitar. Junho turned to look toward a small stage at the cafe, surprised to see Soeun sitting there holding a guitar and adjusting strings carefully. He's never heard that she could play, so he felt both astonished and excited.

- Junho ah - Soeun looked up, smiling at Junho - I'm playing a song for you okay?

Junho stepped forward, sat down at the table near the stage, folded his hands to his chest and then happily said:

- Yep, I want to listen.

Junho thought that he would encourage her after she finished playing. Maybe just a few awkward notes that Soeun tried to make him happy, that's all. But when the first tone and the voice as crystal of Soeun came out, Junho were totally astonished. He had heard her singing a piece of Yozoh while filming Music and Lyrics, but not much impressive though it's clear that her voice was sweet.

Love is like that
A day passes, two days pass and I still think of you
One moment faded, another moment is clear as crystal
This is love


A perfect song in the both way of singing and playing. Junho was still speechless when Soeun stopped playing. She said awkwardly:

- It's not good right? I never played guitar for anyone. I learned by myself.

- Wow - Junho uttered - amazing, Kim Soeun. You made me surprised. Why didn't you tell me that you could play guitar well.

- Oh, I just know this song - Soeun said with reddish face - For you only.

Junho stepped closer to her, taking the guitar out of her hand and hugging her tightly.

- Thank you. Your voice are so much better than the original.

- I was afraid that you did not like it - Soeun smiled - but if you think that it's great, then is there any opportunity for me to perform with 2PM?

Junho laughed:

- Gureom. By that time, if you take all our fans, I'll accept that bitter truth with all my heart.

Soeun also laughed and then sighed lightly, resting her chin on his shoulder, whispered:

- If you miss me, what will you do?

- Hmm, let's see if I miss you or not.

Soeun her hand on his shoulder:

- You can joke at this moment? I really want to know your true feeling.

Junho stepped back, looked at her, shaking his head:

- But I'm serious. Let's see, what's in you that make me miss you then? This hair, these eyes, or this face? - Junho said, touching her hair, eyes and face and then sighed - I do not miss anything.

Soeun stared at Junho, she knew that he was joking. Her look made his heart jump.

- Actually, I've missed you right now - He put his hand on his chest, softly said - because you are right here, so whenever I miss you, I'll do this.

Soeun nodded, then also put her hand on her chest, she smiled:

- I will do so.