Piece 18

Graduated in love

 

Junho concentrated, trying his best to focus on music and movements. After going back from the hospital, he seemed so quiet. No one asked him anything because they knew him well. The atmosphere was totally different from the other days. End of session, Junho went right to the dressing room. He had an ad shooting plan in the afternoon, so he had very little time to eat lunch. Taking that reason, Junho left the gym first, asked his manager to buy him some bread to eat in the car.

"Junho ah, if you need someone to talk, call me".

Messages from Tec. Perhaps now they all knew about Soeun condition. Junho looked absently out of the window. Snow was falling down and the weather became colder causing his heart lonely. He wondered how Soeun was right now and whether she could eat well or not. He intended to call Mirra to ask about her but eventually he didn't. He felt that Mirra support Bum rather than him. Perhaps so.

Phone was vibrating in his hand. It's Soeun! His heart jumped but ultimately he just stared at the screen and gently touched his fingers on her bright smile image. He desired to hear her voice but was not ready at the same time. Why are you doing this, Junho?

It's because he compared himself to Bum? Bum's her best friend at school and worked in the same field with her. Was it true that they shared a lot of common things and probably closer to each other than him? Junho shook his head. It was not his truly thought.

New message signal.

"Junho ah, it's nothing. I think you now already know about my situation. My phone was out of battery. You couldn't call me, right? I'm much better, so don't worry. It's very cold now then take care yourself and don't be sick, okay?"

Junho's heart sank. She was always worried about him first. Meanwhile he, with a busy schedule like this, didn't take good care of her. Remembering Bum's careness and Soeun looked so small and fragile beside him made Junho suddenly realize that he was not good as Bum.

Now he understood what he has to do with his feelings. What he has promised and what he did seemed not to be consistent. He obviously was not a firm prop for her. If he continued to hold her back, Soeun would be unhappy and lonely. This time was a bad example, wasn't it?

Let her go! Let her go!

A clear voice was ringing in his ears. He leaned back on chair and closed his eyes. It's not easy to bring happiness to someone he loved.

- So... you really want to break up? - Tec asked in a deepened voice.