Piece 2

Graduated in love

Junho got out of the room when it was afternoon. Wooyoung and Chansung were playing games while Tec lazily half lying half sitting on the sofa reading a magazine. Nickhun pressed the phone while Junsu was writing something in a notebook.

- Little boy, are you OK? - Nickhun's eyes were off the phone and fixed at Junho as they heard his footsteps, asked in a loud voice.

Junho's ears pinkish immediately but he still kept silence. Everyone, except Tec, stopped everything when they heard Nickhun's strange voice. Chansung curiously asked:

- Hyung, what's with him?

- Nothing. Your ears are as good as radar - Junho grumbled.

- Hey, there's definitely something  - Chansung turned back, stared at Junho - hyungs, look at his red ears.

"Damn ears" Junho muttered in his throat. "Why do you always betray your owner?". Trying to be calm, Junho leaned down next to Tec, took a magazine and then buried behind it, obscuring the stare from everyone.

- Hyung, ppalli ppalli! Tell me what happen - Chansung insisted.

- Not much. After the last shot of his show this morning, he silently stayed in this dark room and then suddenly exclaimed, "no, it's not".

- And then?

- That's all.

- Haizzz. I expected something more interesting - Chansung was dissappointed.

- What do you mean "no, it's not", Junho? - Nickhun snatched the magazine out of Junho's hands, looking at his face with his sharp eyes.

- Do you really want to know?

Not only Nickhun but Wooyoung and Chansung also nodded at once.

- It's just because I was too tired. I took a nap here and dreamed that I had to do the last shot again. It scared me. That's why.

- Really? - Nickhun was skeptical. Junho nodded, trying to look innocent but Nickhun queried - Why are your ears red?

- Yeah right - Wooyoung and Chansung simultaneously said.

- I do not know. Sometimes it's red. Nothing special - Junho shrugged.

Everyone was silent for a moment. Wooyoung touched his chin with a pensive expression:

- Brothers, did you notice something strange?

- What?

- Just so...

- What's strange after all?

- Well, I'm not sure. Junho seems not to be as usual. While he was shooting his show, he always grinned and looked happy. But today... he's somehow quiet and down...

- Yeah right - Nickhun praised - Totally right.

- Come on, I'm tired because of shooting. No need to be exaggrated like this?

- Hey boy, how about Kim Soeun? - Junsu asked suddenly.

Junho's heart immediately jumped. It's lucky that his ears were red already. If not, his feelings were found easily. He tried to keep perfectly calm and asked:

- What is how, hyung?

- I heard that she's beautiful and cute, isn't she?

- Oh, you have to ask Khun hyung instead - Junho attacked - she chose him to be her ideal type, didn't she?

- Hehe, no need to kick the ball to me. You always know the answer of female stars for that kind of question, anyway - He turned to Tec, continued - As Suzy, the ideal type of her changed time to time, rite?

Tec calmly reading magazine, did not answer.

- Well, if hyung asked me... she is pretty, prettier in real life than on TV. Easygoing, opened, smart and charming - Junho said. He know his partners personalities. If he said a little, they would come to non-stop question him - moreover, she's very thoughtful, great cook. Her voice, her smiling is very fresh. And one more thing, she can drink well.

- Wow, perfect - Junsu laughed - you observed her carefully ha?

- 30 days, hyung - Chansung uttered jealously and then suddenly asked - Eh... being with the girl like this in 30 days did not make you waver at all?

Junho shook his head, uttered one word at a time:

- No - not - at - all!

- Do you have her phone number? - Chansung asked.

- What for? - Junho asked warily.

- Well, to invite her visiting us sometime, right hyungs? - Chansung turned to Nickhun, Wooyoung and Junsu to make allies.

- Yeah - Nickhun smiled - I also wanted to thank her for choosing me instead of our lovely Nuneo.

Junho pretended to be jealous:

- It hurt my pride hyung. Working with me in 30 days was not deeply impressed as just being with you for a few minutes on award stage.

- Haha, such a flattering comment. To be honest, you two were born to be perfectly matched. Effects are so impressive. Your expression in the show was as good as professional actor' - Nickhun stopped a little bit and then continued - or all was your true feeling, Junho?

- Bingo! - Chansung and Wooyoung hi5, exclaimed.

- Jinja... - Junho sighed - why haven't you written screenplay? I'm sure that it will be very hot. Remember to give me a role, ha.

Junho stood up.

- Hey, where are you going? We have practicing plan tonight.

- I know - said Junho, waving hand - I just walk around.

Outdoor air made Junho feel refreshing. Although he forgot to bring warm jacket, he did not feel cold. A girl crossing the street, her hair partially covered her face. In brown leather jacket and brown boots, she reminded him of Soeun. Her laughter, her round face as fresh as a rose in bloom suddenly appeared in his mind. He took out his phone then hesitantly searched her name. The photo of both at the beach was set her image. He pressed call button and then hurried off.

It's ridiculous, Junho thought, what are you doing? Calling a friend is not wrong. Junho sit down on the bench in the park, decided to call Soeun.

- Junho ah!

Soeun sounded cheerful from the other end that made Junho feel less confused. He smiled while imagining of Soeun's face.

- I'm going to call you - Soeun said.

- My sixth sense knew that, then I called you first - Junho joked.

- Aigoo ... you boaster!

- Are you OK? It's too cold yesterday.

- I'm fine. Thanks for your jacket. I will give it back later.

- Don't mind. No need to hurry.

- Eh ... you do not want to see me soon, do you?

- Ani ... aniya ... - Exclaimed Junho - I mean you just relax and bring it to me the day we get the certificate.

Soeun laughed out loud and he knew that she was joking.

- Soeun ah ...

- Hmmm ...

- My team would like to invite you to come to see us.

- Jeongmal? - Soeun sounded eagerly that made Junho jealousy a little bit.

- Do you really want to see Khun hyung?

- Oh, I want to see all of you - Soeun laughed - eh ... are you ... jealous?

- I'm not - Junho denied, though his ears began to turn red. It's lucky that Soeun could not see - Everyone watched our show then they really want to meet you in person. All is your fans.

- Jinja? I'm glad that they like it. So we did well, right?

- Of course, who we are - Junho raised his voice proudly, made Soeun laughing again - then you promise to come?

- Yeah, my pleasure.

- So after getting the certificate, we will meet them okay? Will you have any filming plan that day?

- No. Happy Ending almost come to an end at that time.

- Is it happy to cooperate with Kangta hyung? - Junho questioned but the fact that he absolutely did not want to hear the answer.

- It was fun - Soeun said cheerfully - at first, he did not talk much but when we were closer, he's so thoughtful and always took care of me.

- Well, I feel so worried - Junho said.

Soeun giggled:

- What are you worried about? Shouldn't you be reassured that I was well protected?

- Hmm ... by a hot guy like Kangta hyung? Don't tell me that I can relax - Junho sighed.

Perhaps now Soeun understood that he did not joke. She fell into silence for a few moment and then said:

- But ... Junho ah, you're the only one who make me feel safe.

Junho's heart jumped. He barely said anything. Soeun continued:

- Do you remember the camping trip? You had reached out your arm to protect me, I was really touched back then. I thought "wa, he's totally great; it's him ... Where have I kept looking for?" - Soeun laughed softly - but I could not say it in our show.

What Junho just heard suddenly made him could not talk.

- Hello, are you still there Junho?

- Hmm ...

- Eh ... what I said made you feel pressured? - Soeun laughed softly.

- Ani - Junho shook his head - I'm touched actually ... If you know that ...

- ...

- If you noticed that ... when I looked at you ... when we did fist bump ... when I hugged you ...

- ...

- All is my true feeling...

Soeun was still in silence. Junho smiled:

- You do not believe, do you? If I said, after we finished our show, your images were always in my mind, perhaps you do not believe neither, do you?

Junho felt relief that he could say it out everything he wanted. Soeun probably was surprised but he wanted to know her reaction in this way.

- Junho ah - Soeun softly uttered - Thank you... I've missed you, jinja...

Simple statement of Soeun made Junho surprised.

- I was afraid that it's only me who felt like that - Soeun said, softly but clearly to Junho. He smiled, closed his ear to the phone, as if doing so would make him close to Soeun more - I feared that I have misunderstood your gestures.

- So ... - Junho took a deep breath and said - so ... we officially date from now on, okay?