Piece 1

Graduated in love

Junho reached home when it was near morning. Though the last shot was not too hard, the cold weather and the strong wind at the beach made his whole body tired. When the director yelled "cut" with full of pleasures, Junho thought the first thing he would do when he got home was to relax in a tub of warm water.

"But what am I doing now? "Junho was wondering when he lay down in the living room, his eyes stared at the ceiling and he still remained in the clothes that was smelled of sea wind.

That smile. Those eyes. The warmth. All was right here.

Junho put his hand on his chest, surprised to hear his thumping heart beats. 30 days went by so fast, she also said so. Recalling her smiling face but subtle sad eyes, his heart suddenly dazed. Could it be ... Could it be that she did not want to say goodbye? Junho quietly shook his head, suddenly said it out loud "No, it's not ".

- What's no, it's not?

Junho startled at the sound of Nickhun's sleepy voice and the light suddenly . He sat up covering his eyes:

- Hyung! I almost die.

Nickhun shrank his shoulders because of cold:

- It's me who was startled. You were lying in the dark and then suddenly shouted like a ghost - Nickhun curiously look at Junho from head to toe and then tumbled down beside him, suspiciously asked - why did you yell no it's not?

- Geunyang ... Eh, I'm so tired. I'm going to take a bath - Junho stood up and yawned, avoiding of eye contact with Nickhun.

- Hey boy!

But Junho waved his hand and then closed the door behind him.

Junho stood under the shower and let the hot water spraying directly at his face. In fact, he did not feel quite sleepy. It's just ...

Junho threw himself in bed, relaxed his body and closed his eyes, but then immediately opened. He was shaking his head, as if doing so would get the bright smile as the autumn sunlight out of his mind. His heart filled with complicated emotions that could not clarify. Dazed.Desolate. Empty. Perhaps a combination of all such things.

The sound of laughter broke the silence of the house. Doors opened and closed continuously. Junho knew that his friends all got up. He closed his eyes again, trying to think of a big herd of sheep leisurely go through a canyon and then counted one by one, hoping sleep would come.

- Junho, you're home? Do you want to have breakfast? - Tec opened the door and asked.

- I'm not hungry, hyung - Junho said, his eyes still shut. Sheep had disappeared and a smiling eyes twinkled back out. Junho sat up, shook his head and this made Tec entering into the room, closed the door and asked anxiously:

- Wae?

- Hyung.

- Um, what?

Junho looked at Tec. His serious eyes made Junho completely trusted.

- Hyung, do you think I can date?

A surprise appeared on Tec's face, but he did not ask anything, just nodded and said:

- You are 22 years old and absolutely you can.

- But ...

He raised an eyebrow waiting Junho finished his words, but Junho was still silent, confusedly look down at his hand. He did not know what to say. Tec liked a big brother to Junho. He always cared of his partners in all different ways. Junho thought he believed Tec in everything but this time it's hard for him to say it out.

- Is she an actress?

Junho faced up quickly. "How'd he know?" The eyes and ears always made people easily read his thoughts, especially Tec. But serious look of Tec made Junho feel that he did not even seem ridicule at all.

- What with actress then? If she matches with you and makes your heart tremble, why not?

- But you know about artists like us, we're in the complicated society. Moreover, she and I, we always have busy plans, we...

- Boy, you think too much for nothing. Agree that among us, dating is a luxury thing, but when your heart is sobbing because of someone, let's give it a try. If you don't love - Tec blinked his eyes - you are not different to a machine.

Junho lay down, softly sighed. Tec patted his shoulder and stood up:

- Try to sleep a bit, today was hard, rite?

- Yep, thank you, hyung.

Tec smiled and walked toward the door, but before stepping out, he turned back and said:

- Junho ah, if you need anything, just ask. I experienced much, you know.

Junho smiled, gestured OK. Suddenly the words Tec just said "I experienced much" rang in his head. Junho sat up, said in a low voice:

- Hyung, would not you ...

Tec "Shhh" and closed the door. Junho laughed. Is it ... Suzy that Tec was dating? Could it be? Junho exclaimed. Naturally, he felt great excitement and hope inside his heart. He lay down, closed his eyes, just let the bright eyes and lovely smile sparkling in his mind, absolutely no effort to control his feelings anymore.

"Is she at home right now? Did she get cold? " With those thoughts, Junho slowly fell asleep.