Piece 15

Graduated in love

 

Soeun's parents looked at each other, secretly exchanged their thought. They didn't know what he wanted to talk, whether that was good or bad.

Meanwhile, Soeun slightly lowered her head and Junho could feel her hand trembling slightly in his hand.

- Actually, Soeun and me were very busy throughout the year. From the day asking her out, I haven't spent much time caring for Soeun. I feel very sorry about that.

Soeun quietly shook her head, while her parents remained silent, attentively listened.

- But I ... I really love Soeun and want to make her happy.

Soeun turned to look at him and her eyes were full of tears. She held his hand, too touched to speak anything.

- We are still young and frankly that it's not the right time to get married now - Junho continued - but I want to affirm my love to her. Although it's not official, please consider me as a member of your family.

Tears ran down Soeun's and her mother's cheeks. Her father held her mother's hand gently.

- Junho, I'm proud that you're so mature and confident. I can send Soeun to you with no regret - Soeun's father smiled, then reached out his hand, he said - from now on, you're a family member!

Junho bowed and shook his hand. He's too happy that forgot to say thanks properly.

The fresh air and the clear blue sky were not enough to slow down their heart beats. Soeun sat close to Junho on the rocking chair at the yard, rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. Both remained silent, seemed to be emotional by their most important decision of their lives.

- Soeun ah!

- Hmm ...

- Sorry, I have not proposed properly.

Soeun smiling, said:

- Actually, this is the first time I see a guy asking a girl's parents permission before proposing.

Junho laughed, said confidently:

- Eh, I was afraid that your parents refused more. How could Kim Soeun resist the attractive magnet Lee Junho?

Soeun sat up, looking at Junho, softly shook her head:

- Aigoo, aigoo ... see who is saying now. I should stand up and said "No, I don't want him". Aiss, why do I have a soft heart with full of mankind loves like this? I didn't want to make you humiliated if I denied.

Junho looked into her eyes, asked softly:

- Really? You're really want to do that?

Soeun nodded strongly, but when caught the eye of Junho, she was frozen. Her heart was pounding and suddenly her face was hot, feeling like his eyes could melt her.

In a second, Junho's face was close right to hers. He pulled her trembling body into a tight hug and then put on her lips a long, warm and passionate kiss that he never ever had.